2017 Supercross Discussion

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Ddavis

Re: 2017 Supercross Discussion

Post by Ddavis »

KTM57 wrote:He called you gay. I don't honestly know how you can possibly come back from that.
I am gay.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

/closed

Back to 2017 Supercross Discussion
BradyS21
Team: EuroTrashSilencer
Location: Working the corner to earn money to buy a new pipe because I don't know what my works pipe does :'(

Post by BradyS21 »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:Image
tyskorn wrote:WHOA WHOA WHOA. I apologize for Brady's language, everyone.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Thanks Sonny, it always comes down to someone else stepping in to remind Devin of reality. It's always some sort of DDavis lecture that starts it. Of course he tried to go the PM route...real mature.

Ddavis wrote:How much meth do you smoke each morning? I have a feeling you're on drugs if you're on here all day talking shit to people in their twenties if you really are the age you claim to be. Do you have a wife? kids? a job? retired? Something isn't right here, I can link you to some rehabs if you need it.

If you looked at my post times, you'd notice the intervals that equal my breaks and lunch. Almost never on weekends.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Big Smooth one3
Team: TMFR [Aulmni]

Post by Big Smooth one3 »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:Thanks Sonny, it always comes down to someone else stepping in to remind Devin of reality. It's always some sort of DDavis lecture that starts it. Of course he tried to go the PM route...real mature.

Ddavis wrote:How much meth do you smoke each morning? I have a feeling you're on drugs if you're on here all day talking shit to people in their twenties if you really are the age you claim to be. Do you have a wife? kids? a job? retired? Something isn't right here, I can link you to some rehabs if you need it.

If you looked at my post times, you'd notice the intervals that equal my breaks and lunch. Almost never on weekends.
Just want to say that I'm a fan of this.

Please carry on...
Aggressively Mediocre Image
TeamHavocRacing

Big Smooth one3 wrote:Please carry on...
I was listening to Jordon's PulpMx interview and he said he wasn't about to use his turn signal, but even Matthes was giving him a little grief. I admit it's an accepted practice to wipe out half the field on the start of you have a wheel, but how many times has it happened in rF and people congratulate the holeshot? NEVER! Not even the second-place holeshotter. :twisted:
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Sandhapper
Team: MotoRAD

Post by Sandhapper »

2013 EMF outdoors 2nd place overall
2013 MxSCentral outdoors 2nd place overall
2012 EMF outdoors 2nd overall
2012 SMA sx 2nd overall
2011 SMA outdoors champion

DBRider251
Team: Elevated Motorsports

Post by DBRider251 »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:it's all the liberals fault
mxsrider96
Team: PoGo

Post by mxsrider96 »

I think that would be because DDavis seems to have hatred toward middle aged-elderly people :lol:
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
Big Smooth one3

mxsrider96 wrote:I think that would be because DDavis seems to have hatred toward middle aged-elderly people :lol:
"...middle aged-elderly people..."

Unless we're talking about the interpretation of "western" sociological concepts in the contenent of Africa, I'm not sure about that one...

Just here to give you a hard time Sonny, all in good fun :mrgreen:
mxsrider96
Team: PoGo

Post by mxsrider96 »

Big Smooth one3 wrote:
mxsrider96 wrote:I think that would be because DDavis seems to have hatred toward middle aged-elderly people :lol:
"...middle aged-elderly people..."

Unless we're talking about the interpretation of "western" sociological concepts in the contenent of Africa, I'm not sure about that one...

Just here to give you a hard time Sonny, all in good fun :mrgreen:
I was about to go super serious at you then I saw your tiny text. But, you know Havoc's in his 50s right?
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
TeamHavocRacing

In 3 years I'll be eligible for AARP benefits. :| :( :? :x I think DDavis has hatred toward anybody that disagrees with his expert opinion or doesn't like an entire page being taken up with gyazo's. :P
Big Smooth one3

mxsrider96 wrote:
Big Smooth one3 wrote: I was about to go super serious at you then I saw your tiny text. But, you know Havoc's in his 50s right?
Well aware, and I for one welcome the sage advice of our elder-middle-aged stalwart. Plus, he makes me feel young while I'm involved with this community of adolescents...Image
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

I don't like people who think they deserve respect when they haven't provided any reasoning to give them respect, other than being related to someone who races professionally.
TeamHavocRacing

4 out of 5 doctors recommend...