2017 Supercross Discussion

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Ddavis

Re: 2017 Supercross Discussion

Post by Ddavis »

Cummings55 wrote:Image

Sometimes I really hate myself.
I went with Dungey, Musquin, Tomac, Seely, Anderson. I feel your pain.
Cummings55
Team: RFORCE8

Post by Cummings55 »

I think the fact that 2 hours before the race started I panicked and changed Dungey and Tomac makes it hurt even more haha
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Cummings55

Post by Cummings55 »

I made one post that was relevant to this weeks results and you say I'm contaminating the topic? If I was posting that every week I could understand but once? Come on dude.
TeamHavocRacing

I saw DDavis getting involved and you might already know that could mean a 3 page dissertation about how he and his brother bet some guy in the stands at A2 blah blah blah. Go look at the rF SX topic and try to find a relevant announcement. They started ruining the gaming topic with CS:GO the same way. It's annoying af.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
AWood
Team: Who Knows...

Post by AWood »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:I saw DDavis getting involved and you might already know that could mean a 3 page dissertation about how he and his brother bet some guy in the stands at A2 blah blah blah. Go look at the rF SX topic and try to find a relevant announcement. They started ruining the gaming topic with CS:GO the same way. It's annoying af.
Sorry old man we'll get off your lawn.
barrington314 wrote:awood is right
Leclair wrote:My name is barking
Leclair wrote:i fuck you
2014 rF GNC 22nd Overall - 2014 rF 450 SX 12th - 2014 rF 450 MX 11th Overall
2013 rF GNC 17th Overall - 2013 rF 450 SX 17th - 2013 rF 450 MX 8th - 2013 EMF French Cup Open World 6th
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:I saw DDavis getting involved and you might already know that could mean a 3 page dissertation about how he and his brother bet some guy in the stands at A2 blah blah blah. Go look at the rF SX topic and try to find a relevant announcement. They started ruining the gaming topic with CS:GO the same way. It's annoying af.
Fantasy Supercross is technically Supercross Discussion.

CSGO is technically Gaming.

Sorry forum police.
TeamHavocRacing

You are correct on both counts. However, you have a way of completely overrunning a topic. Someone else usually has the common decency to step in and create a separate topic to contain your exuberance like the CS:GO topic. I didn't say a thing until someone else complained about it. Consider it a community service.
TeamHavocRacing

Sorry Devin. I through piling on you in every topic. I spoke my mind and that's too much already.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

What is with people acting like Dungey is so washed up? We are at halfway, he is the points leader with 16 pts, and last week he got 3rd. He has gotten passed a few times and Tomac has won/lead more laps than him but none of that to me is giving red flags that he is slow.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
SMR 510RR
Team: Privateer

Post by SMR 510RR »

Pumaxcs wrote:What is with people acting like Dungey is so washed up? We are at halfway, he is the points leader with 16 pts, and last week he got 3rd. He has gotten passed a few times and Tomac has won/lead more laps than him but none of that to me is giving red flags that he is slow.
Well it is definitely a unique situation for Dungey. You have to agree that the dynamic at training must be different now that Musquin has come from behind Dungey and passed him. Is he washed up? Not at all, he will continue to be consistent and if anyone makes a mistake he will gain some more points on them. That has always been his style but he was outright winning for a while after RV retired so this may mess with his mind a bit.

I have never respected him more then when he got pissed that people were suggesting he had won the championship when Roczen fell. He clearly realizes that there is other competition capable of winning the title. I think this might be the hardest championship battle we have seen in a while, of course everyone will have to stay healthy to continue the fight though.
mxsrider96
Team: PoGo

Post by mxsrider96 »

SMR 510RR wrote: I have never respected him more then when he got pissed that people were suggesting he had won the championship when Roczen fell. He clearly realizes that there is other competition capable of winning the title. I think this might be the hardest championship battle we have seen in a while, of course everyone will have to stay healthy to continue the fight though.
I think part of that anger also came from the mentality people had after his 2010 supercross title, and his 2012 outdoor title. Everyone said he lucked into those titles (I was guilty of that too until 2013 Minneapolis and his 2015 run) so to hear everybody saying that about him now probably brought back some social media flashbacks
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
Cummings55

Post by Cummings55 »

I also don't understand why people are assuming "something is wrong" with him. It's not unusual of him to not be charging for wins weekend in and out. He's wins championships by not worrying about getting the "1" every weekend. He's still getting podiums and that's Dungey.
cale726
Team: ks1999

Post by cale726 »

If Tomac can get his starts down, I believe he can win main events and get the points lead
jlv wrote:This unban is going to last maybe two days...
I figured I'd give him a chance after winning the 450 main. Bad idea I know.
DBRider251
Team: Elevated Motorsports

Post by DBRider251 »

cale726 wrote:If Tomac can get his starts down, I believe he can win main events and get the points lead
Mathematically, if Tomac wins every main, and Dungey gets second every main from here on out, they will tie in points and Tomac would win the tiebreaker. With Musquin, Seely, Anderson, and now Baggett showing so much speed, it wouldn't be hard for Tomac to get the points lead if he can keep someone in between him and Dungey the rest of the season.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:it's all the liberals fault