2017 Supercross Discussion

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
RFX_corentin_12
Team: Impact

Re: 2017 Supercross Discussion

Post by RFX_corentin_12 »

J.Armstrong wrote:Yeaaaaa SMITH!!! 8th in heat. Way to go bud
Logeyboy
Team: Galaxy

Post by Logeyboy »

RFX_corentin_12 wrote:
Mr. Wiggles
Team: GSR/137 Kid

Post by Mr. Wiggles »

TH_722 wrote:
Pumaxcs wrote:Two weeks in a row that over-reactions have happened in practice. Something needs to happen there.
No kidding I don't understand how the AMA can let riders punt each other over berms IN PRACTICE so hard the need to be helped by the medical team and recieve no warning or penalty but anderson gets a dq for barely tapping another riders helmet and reed got a dq last year for putting trey into a tough block after trey cleaned both of them. Just makes no sense to me, likes there's no consistency.
Maybe the rf boys should replace the AMA?
Bottom feeder at LCQ Studios
Internet Nice Guy!
MXTYSEN21
Team: Volcom Racing

Post by MXTYSEN21 »

Came here to say the same thing haha so damn sick! Was on the edge of my seat lol that was wild
you are a G jlv
Team: LCQ Studios / rF

Post by 137 »

I was watching him the whole race, so pumped to see him make it!
If you enjoy what I make, donate to the cause 8) It's very much appreciated!!
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Was kinda pissed at Jordan Smith for his MXS style start, but give him mad props for a hard fought win! Dungey's race craft blows me away too, what a beast! He deserves the championship by far if he can hold on with the animal Tomac coming. Great race weekend and Grats to Smith on the real world result!
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Blake_901

Post by Blake_901 »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:Was kinda pissed at Jordan Smith for his MXS style start, but give him mad props for a hard fought win! Dungey's race craft blows me away too, what a beast! He deserves the championship by far if he can hold on with the animal Tomac coming. Great race weekend and Grats to Smith on the real world result!
Yeah I didn't really agree with his decision to cut off half the field but hey i guess that's your only chance when you have the 4th furthest outside gate pick but yeah cool to see him get a win though nonetheless.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:Was kinda pissed at Jordan Smith for his MXS style start
I have a feeling you've never raced before. If you have the wheel on someone, tough luck bud better get on the brakes.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

I don't see anything wrong with this start, you're paid to race and try to win. The next closest guy relatively close to him on the start was Osborne and Cianciarulo, 8+ riders to his left. If you have the jump and come across the outside then you're just putting yourself in the best position possible to achieve what he wanted to do that night. If anything you have to respect Jordon for having the heart to commit himself to that extent to get the start.

TeamHavocRacing

I have a feeling you never shut up. As a matter of fact, I've experienced it firsthand.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
TH_722

Post by TH_722 »

I actually agree with devin on this one, Smith had the wheel osborne and cianciarulo should have been able to see him and get on the brakes but chose not to.
I for one have firsthandedly experienced grumpy old man havoc to be the one who never shuts up even when its made known he is wanted here.
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

I see nothing wrong with it, to me it's racing. Also I don't think he did it purposefully. The first time he's close to someone and "in danger" to someone is with Osborne on the inside. That particular spot might have been a bit questionable, but nevertheless, great start from him.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:I have a feeling you never shut up. As a matter of fact, I've experienced it firsthand.
Do you think Justin Hill would have cut over like Jordon Smith?
TeamHavocRacing

TH_722 wrote:...even when its made known he is wanted here.
Glad to know I'm wanted. :lol: You morons quickly forget that I also praised Jordan for his win. I know for a fact that how you race others is how you will be raced. Dungey can pass almost the entire field without taking anyone out. What an idiot huh? There's plenty of guys that earn a reputation for drilling anyone they're racing, and their reputation precedes them, just like Devin and Travis.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

I don't see a problem with his start either. He had plenty of space right from the start to get out. Granted, he did cut a little sharp but the problem with the first turn was that Adam didn't huge the inside as tight as he could have and pushed everyone wide.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.