2017 Supercross Discussion

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
ehm24
Team: Used to be Factory

Re: 2017 Supercross Discussion

Post by ehm24 »

Ddavis wrote:
AWood wrote:
Ddavis wrote:Seely can beat any of those guys you listed if he's feeling comfortable.
That is, if he's feeling comfortable.
"any of those guys"
We're saying, if everyone rides "comfortable", how they should. Straight up race, everyone riding how they should and healthy, Seely isnt getting top 5 in that situation.
I know how fast Cole can ride. If he can battle with them when he's not feeling good, he can beat them when he's feeling good.
I know it, you know it, everyone knows it.
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

Not counting the 3 races/podium Seely got in 2014, since they moved up in 2015:

Seely - 1 Win - 3 seconds - 9 Podiums - 16 top 5's (3rd and 6th in the series) - Seely MIssed 3 races in 2016
Anderson - 2 Wins - 2 seconds - 9 Podiums - 17 top 5's (7th and 3rd in the series) - Anderson Missed 1 race in 2015

While Anderson is getting a ton of hype into next season, in SX Seely's results are almost a match to Anderson with Seely.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

but Anderson has a mustache and untucks his jersey, bro. So he's way better :roll: :lol:
checkerz

Post by checkerz »

Ddavis wrote:but Anderson has a mustache and untucks his jersey, bro. So he's way better :roll: :lol:
Funny thing is, Anderson and Seely are probably my two favorite "legit" 450 guys; and it's kinda tough to be a fan of both when they decide to play tag every other week.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

You know me, I'm a Cole fanboy.

He helped my brother jump a SX triple for the first time :lol: then my brother KO'd himself on a triple and stopped riding SX :lol:
checkerz

Post by checkerz »

There are a lot of rumors surrounding MotoConcepts and that they’re expanding the team for 2017. Who’s in the lineup?

We have a full team next year. There’s me, as well as Vince [Friese] coming back on the 450, along with Justin Brayton. In the 250 class we’ll have [Cameron] McAdoo, who just won at the Monster Cup in the All-Star class. He has to race some Arenacross to earn points so that he can race 250 East. In the 250 West we’ll have Fredrik Noren. It’s a solid team, and we’re looking for good results.
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

Interesting to see Noren on there. Hope he'll do good. Wonder if he's staying with motoconcepts for outdoors?
checkerz

Post by checkerz »

Wahlamt wrote:Interesting to see Noren on there. Hope he'll do good. Wonder if he's staying with motoconcepts for outdoors?
MCR is SX only for sure.
Wahlamt

Post by Wahlamt »

Think they got Zach Bell wrong here haha: http://supercross.com/riders-profile/
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

We get to see the return of Amsoil Arenacross next year to hip, whiny, protesting Portland, Oregon. Last time I saw arenacross here Mad Mike Jones was hucking some sick whips.

jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Wahlamt

Post by Wahlamt »

Nichols out? Too bad, really think he'd peogress this year.
Wahlamt

Post by Wahlamt »

Wahlamt wrote:Nichols out? Too bad, really think he'd progress this year.
*progress
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:Arenacross in the Georgia Dome
Three ways this could go down:

• Two regular arenacross tracks are built, races are run concurrently and the event is over within an hour
• One regular sized arenacross track is built and the remaining floor space is used for standing admission
• Excess floor space is used to build an actual cool track
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

I would imagine a scenario where they would go with the least financial loss/expenditure. So, going up the stands and around the peristyle, that would be great.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Cummings55
Team: RFORCE8

Post by Cummings55 »

Stewart brothers were spotted on Yamis