YOUR Real MX Vid's

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
lars@crossmag

Re: YOUR Real MX Vid's

Post by lars@crossmag »

Thank you Damon! Here's a picture of my Setup that Ikan shared on their Instagram.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BSHz2EZgSZd ... y=ikancorp

Funny thing is that the monitor seen in this picture broke after a half day of shooting out of nowhere and now doesn't turn on anymore. Even though I like them sharing my pic, I still wouln't suggest their products to anyone haha :D Doing some research on the internet, this seems to be a common problem with their monitors.
Now I'm looking forward to getting a Atomos Ninja Blade next. Another funny thing is that the Atomos europe headquarter is just down the road where i live and I'm invited to take a look around and pick up a little goodie package as well as my new recorder at the office :lol:
JConley691
Team: CG Motorsports

Post by JConley691 »

lars@crossmag wrote:
Definitely a nice, clean edit. Song worked really well too... probably the first time I've seen FlyLo pop up in a moto vid haha
lars@crossmag

Post by lars@crossmag »

JConley691 wrote:Definitely a nice, clean edit. Song worked really well too... probably the first time I've seen FlyLo pop up in a moto vid haha
Thanks a ton, Jared! Always been a fan of your stuff! Yeah, same for me haha :D I really love FlyLo's music but in general it's to diverse and "crazy" to edit footage to, or at least that's what I think :D This more chill song was the total opposite tho and I really liked how it would fit with the slow-motion shots
Sib43
Team: pridemx.at

Post by Sib43 »

... when hard work pays off :)

I got the job to film and promote the Austrian championship this year.
Here is my highlights video from rd2... Unfortunately I have a pretty crazy deadline after the races so I did the edit as fast as possible.

mxerik336
Team: JIBR.CO

Post by mxerik336 »

Bubba40
Team: Kyb/Enzo

Post by Bubba40 »

Sib43
Team: pridemx.at

Post by Sib43 »

Round 3 - probably my best edit so far from the Austrian championship :)

AHeckman2
Team: Heckman Productions

Post by AHeckman2 »

Using school equipment, a Sony camera (shoots 4K super slow mo, forgot the name of the camera), Osmos, phantom 4 (I think) drone, and gopro. Probably won't be able to make another video like this but I thought it was putting this together :)

damon99
Team: MXSG

Post by damon99 »

AHeckman2 wrote:Using school equipment, a Sony camera (shoots 4K super slow mo, forgot the name of the camera), Osmos, phantom 4 (I think) drone, and gopro. Probably won't be able to make another video like this but I thought it was putting this together :)

Love the song choice. That was an awesome video tho! Great use of all that nice equipment :) I really like how you made a simple trail ride into something entertaining to watch.
My new Sony camera is coming tomorrow so I should be able to shoot some pretty sweet super slow mo stuff as well :wink: lol
AHeckman2

Post by AHeckman2 »

damon99 wrote:
AHeckman2 wrote:Using school equipment, a Sony camera (shoots 4K super slow mo, forgot the name of the camera), Osmos, phantom 4 (I think) drone, and gopro. Probably won't be able to make another video like this but I thought it was putting this together :)]
Love the song choice. That was an awesome video tho! Great use of all that nice equipment :) I really like how you made a simple trail ride into something entertaining to watch.
My new Sony camera is coming tomorrow so I should be able to shoot some pretty sweet super slow mo stuff as well :wink: lol
Thank you! Give yah a dollar if you can figure out where i found that song at ;)
JConley691
Team: CG Motorsports

Post by JConley691 »

damon99 wrote:My new Sony camera is coming tomorrow so I should be able to shoot some pretty sweet super slow mo stuff as well :wink: lol
:o :?:
damon99

Post by damon99 »

JConley691 wrote:
damon99 wrote:My new Sony camera is coming tomorrow so I should be able to shoot some pretty sweet super slow mo stuff as well :wink: lol
:o :?:
Lol Sony a6300. (So nothin too fancy, but an upgrade for sure lol)
AHeckman2 wrote: Thank you! Give yah a dollar if you can figure out where i found that song at ;)
And I honestly can't remember what that song is in that I've seen before. I know I heard it somewhere. you'll have keep that dollar lol
AHeckman2

Post by AHeckman2 »

damon99 wrote:
AHeckman2 wrote: Thank you! Give yah a dollar if you can figure out where i found that song at ;)
And I honestly can't remember what that song is in that I've seen before. I know I heard it somewhere. you'll have keep that dollar lol
Haha it came from Moto 3: The Movie. I searched through the 1st and 2nd one before I found a song that I thought would fit lol
damon99

Post by damon99 »

Finally got to really test out the new camera over the weekend! I have to say I'm pretty ecstatic about it. I'm just in love with the quality that this camera produces. :D

I didn't spend to terribly long on the edit itself as I was really just trying to test the capabilities of the camera for the first time. So go easy on me lol.
lars@crossmag

Post by lars@crossmag »

damon99 wrote:Finally got to really test out the new camera over the weekend!
I really like some of the shots you got in there, Damon! Great job for a first test :)

Last weekend I had the chance to film my first "racing-video" at the MXGP of Germany at Teutschenthal. I'm moderately happy with the final result, because it was more of a learning experience for me rather than a super productive shoot. Like there was soooo much going on and I couldn't coordinate the shots as I would do when filming a regular edit, where I'm in constant communication with the rider.

However here is the final video. Feedback would be extremely appreciated! :D