YOUR Real MX Vid's

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
damon99
Team: MXSG

Re: YOUR Real MX Vid's

Post by damon99 »

MXJProductions wrote:Damon very nice work! I enjoyed the title intro/tracking shots. It's nice to see entries not using some well known rider. That's pretty much what screwed me back when I finished 2nd to Dayton Daft. Kind of hard to get more votes than Brett Cue, Ronnie Mac lol

I will be voting for you for sure man! Great work!

MXS is a perfect platform to work on edits and gain ideas so if you have the right equipment you can achieve some sick stuff in real life. I played golf with Wes Williams a fee weeks ago and were drawing up some ideas to mesh the two together! Hopefully it's something that comes to life.
Appreciate it man! And I couldn't agree more. MXS has been an amazing way for me to progress.
Sib43
Team: pridemx.at

Post by Sib43 »

Congrats Damon! Best edit so far imo. I can remember your first video here and you made a huge progress already.

Voted!
damon99

Post by damon99 »

Sib43 wrote:Congrats Damon! Best edit so far imo. I can remember your first video here and you made a huge progress already.

Voted!
Thank you Uwe!
JConley691
Team: CG Motorsports

Post by JConley691 »

The video is legit man. Loved the aerials. First thing I did when I got up was check rx and voted lol.
damon99

Post by damon99 »

JConley691 wrote:The video is legit man. Loved the aerials. First thing I did when I got up was check rx and voted lol.
Haha. Thanks man. :)
damon99

Post by damon99 »

MXJProductions
Team: MXJP

Post by MXJProductions »

Congrats Man! Hopefully you bring it home. I'll keep voting for ya when you're up again!
Sib43
Team: pridemx.at

Post by Sib43 »

Guys I will buy a B-camera to my fs700 soon but I can't decide between sony a7r ii or a7s ii.

Has anybody experience with them? thanks
MXJProductions

Post by MXJProductions »

Quite the price difference but the A7s ii is beast, especially low life. I've done a couple shoots with one and it's very nice.
damon99

Post by damon99 »

Also does anyone have any tripod suggestions? Need something sturdy that can get nice and low that doesn't cost like $400 Lol. My crappy one is slowly falling apart. I already have a decent fluid head.
MXJProductions

Post by MXJProductions »

Davis & Sanford Provista 7518B Tripod with V18 Fluid Head is the best bang for your buck imo.
Bubba40
Team: Kyb/Enzo

Post by Bubba40 »

Jason Pama Made this sweet edit of clubmx openhouse
damon99

Post by damon99 »

Just finished up my free trial of FCP and I have to say I was sold from day one lol. I'll be buying it after Christmas for sure. I made this little instagram edit with some of the footage from my film fest video. Testing out some cheesy effects as well as some very useful ones. Didn't get to mess around with the color too much, but that seems pretty rock solid as well..
MXJProductions

Post by MXJProductions »

Nice stuff!

Personally I've known a lot of filmmakers leaving FCP due to lack of updates. It's now an out dated editing software. But hey, to each their own. Have you tried Premiere Pro, After Effects, Davinci Resolve yet?
damon99

Post by damon99 »

MXJProductions wrote:Nice stuff!

Personally I've known a lot of filmmakers leaving FCP due to lack of updates. It's now an out dated editing software. But hey, to each their own. Have you tried Premiere Pro, After Effects, Davinci Resolve yet?
Well I'm leaving sony Vegas for this. I have tried premier pro and I didn't really like it too much (not that I couldn't learn to like it). I'm going to give FCP a try for at least next year, but compared to Sony Vegas it's just so much better. Everything plays back smoother and the way you do certain things just make more sense. Hopefully it works well with my bigger projects and I think it will.