YOUR Real MX Vid's

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
lars@crossmag

Re: YOUR Real MX Vid's

Post by lars@crossmag »

Hell yeah, Jared! What an awesome edit! It was sooo cool that you used some footage from the Sony VX in there, if I'm not mistaken.

I honestly never would have thought to hear some Mac DeMarco in a moto video, but it was fitting sooo well with the boys race.
JConley691
Team: CG Motorsports

Post by JConley691 »

damon99 wrote:So cool! That had to have been an awesome experience documenting that weekend. And of course top notch quality as always with your videos :) .Great job man.
Appreciate it dude :) . Nick's a cool guy and it was surreal to just hang around in his pit area haha. The highlight was probably after the Wey's left the night track on saturday tho... my cousin was racing like 15th moto with a couple Bud Lights in him :lol: coulda been a video all itself
JConley691

Post by JConley691 »

lars@crossmag wrote:Hell yeah, Jared! What an awesome edit! It was sooo cool that you used some footage from the Sony VX in there, if I'm not mistaken.

I honestly never would have thought to hear some Mac DeMarco in a moto video, but it was fitting sooo well with the boys race.
Thanks lars :) . Yeah you're right I shot the "home movie" footage on my vx2000. Been using it to film some skate stuff on the side but thought it would be fitting for the concept I brought to motosport. Luckily they were all for it haha.

And I always appreciate getting compliments on song choices because I take a lot of time searching for music that fits a video just right. Really wanted to have something like Townes Van Zandt or Mellencamp at the end, but once I put that song on it just made sense. Mac's got some of the best guitar work out there right now and the voice to match, in my opinion.
Sib43
Team: pridemx.at

Post by Sib43 »

Pretty proud that I can present you guys my 2nd DVD after 2012 :D
(German language)

Thanks to p2sta for the render!

damon99
Team: MXSG

Post by damon99 »

Sib43 wrote:Pretty proud that I can present you guys my 2nd DVD after 2012 :D
(German language)

Awesome Sib! Do all the episodes have English subtitles? I'd like to buy all of them and support you if they do.(Took 4 years of German in High school and still can't speak it :lol: )
damon99
Team: MXSG

Post by damon99 »

Ok so I took a much different approach with this one. I know some may not like the slowness of it, but I wanted to try and branch out a bit and be a little more creative and try some different things on this one. I took this as sort of a warm up vid for the Racer X film festival coming up soon.
Damon wrote:After our plans for a trip to Monster Mountain in Alabama were suddenly cancelled, we needed to find another spot to ride. While searching we stumbled upon a little practice facility just down the street from the Spring Creek national track in Millville, Minnesota. Weather looked perfect and so did the track. Hope you guys enjoy this one.
Sib43

Post by Sib43 »

damon99 wrote:
(German language)

Awesome Sib! Do all the episodes have English subtitles? I'd like to buy all of them and support you if they do.(Took 4 years of German in High school and still can't speak it :lol: )
Thanks, the DVD hasn't but the Vimeo has (last episode not yet). You need to buy the episoded before monday though. My Vimeo Pro account expires and I'm not willing to renew it - means its buyable until tomorrow.
Davinho222

Post by Davinho222 »

(German language)

Thanks to p2sta for the render!

Sieht wirklich cool aus was du da zusammengeschustert hast, respekt:)
Sib43

Post by Sib43 »

Sib43

Post by Sib43 »

11th edit of the Austrian championship this year. 1 more round to go. I love filming but I will be happy when everything is done :D

Bubba40
Team: Kyb/Enzo

Post by Bubba40 »

damon99 wrote:
(German language)

Bubba40
Team: Kyb/Enzo

Post by Bubba40 »

damon99 wrote:
(German language)

Dunivant25

Post by Dunivant25 »

One of my newest edits. Super proud of this one!

JConley691

Post by JConley691 »

Dunivant25 wrote:One of my newest edits. Super proud of this one!

Putting that Ronin to work 8) good stuff man.
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

I'm super slow, but this was the first day in a couple years I didn't get arm pump in the first lap and a half, I was Dungey pumped.

To make me look even slower here's Nico Izzi on the same track:

TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.