YOUR Real MX Vid's

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Sib43
Team: pridemx.at

Re: YOUR Real MX Vid's

Post by Sib43 »

Ich find das Video ist dir extrem gut gelungen. Das einzige was mich stört, dass man kaum Bike Geräusche hört und wenn du Fans einblendest wärs meiner Meinung nach besser man hört jubelnde Fans.

Ansonsten top Arbeit. Vielleicht sieht man sich ja bei dem ein oder anderen GP Lauf. :) Für mich wird sich heuer whs nur Assen ausgehen. :)
Sib43

Post by Sib43 »

I'm pretty happy with my latest edit. hope you guys like it...

12 hours drive (1150km) in one day for this video :roll:

JConley691
Team: CG Motorsports

Post by JConley691 »

Sib43 wrote:I'm pretty happy with my latest edit. hope you guys like it...

Looks like the drive was worth it haha. You seem to be getting a lot of work man that's awesome.
Sib43

Post by Sib43 »

JConley691 wrote:
Sib43 wrote:I'm pretty happy with my latest edit. hope you guys like it...

Looks like the drive was worth it haha. You seem to be getting a lot of work man that's awesome.
Thanks Jared... yea I worked hard last years and got the job to represent the Austrian championship for this year. Seems like hard work payed off already :D - still chasing my dreams though
BSA
Team: Privateer

Post by BSA »

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pM_i-4RfePc[/youtube]

This is absolute crap compared to you guys lol, but my first time riding an MX bike after dreaming of riding proper MX since a young age. Hopefully finally getting myself a bike at the end of this month providing I've saved enough and my collarbone is in somewhat 1 piece by then :-) I'm the guy in the white Zoo York shirt :oops:

(Btw it had been raining for hours and still was when recording lol, the iPhone camera wasn't really picking it up but it was a little intimidating :oops:)
BSA
Team: Privateer

Post by BSA »

My bad, apologies for double posting
Sib43

Post by Sib43 »

Met 15 year old Rene Hofer, one of the greatest talents here in Austria at my home track and made a short video of him.

tommyz2121
Team: Eminet Co

Post by tommyz2121 »

tommyz2121 wrote:
hope you enjoy trying to expand my viewer base :D constructive criticism is welcome
damon99
Team: MXSG

Post by damon99 »

tommyz2121 wrote:
tommyz2121 wrote:
hope you enjoy trying to expand my viewer base :D constructive criticism is welcome
Really cool looking video man. I think I would've used all the bass in that song to my advantage a little more in the editing tho. Like going from regular speed to slow
tommyz2121
Team: Eminet Co

Post by tommyz2121 »

damon99 wrote:
tommyz2121 wrote:
tommyz2121 wrote:
Really cool looking video man. I think I would've used all the bass in that song to my advantage a little more in the editing tho. Like going from regular speed to slow
thanks man and yeah im still playing around a little bit learning lol but thanks for the feed back :D
damon99

Post by damon99 »

So the idea for this promo video came about prety last second and I only had a few days to make it. For the amount of time and footage that I had to work with I think it's a pretty solid video. Let me know what you guys think!
Sib43

Post by Sib43 »

Good job damon!
damon99

Post by damon99 »

Sib43 wrote:Good job damon!
Thank you!
JConley691
Team: CG Motorsports

Post by JConley691 »

Got an awesome opportunity to document Nick Wey's family racing at RedBud two weekends ago. Just came out on the motosport channel today. Hope you guys like it :)

damon99

Post by damon99 »

JConley691 wrote:Got an awesome opportunity to document Nick Wey's family racing at RedBud two weekends ago. Just came out on the motosport channel today. Hope you guys like it :)

So cool! That had to have been an awesome experience documenting that weekend. And of course top notch quality as always with your videos :) .Great job man.