YOUR Real MX Vid's

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
mack| spokes
Team: Onlyfansracing

Re: YOUR Real MX Vid's

Post by mack| spokes »

Awesome work man!
jlv wrote: Either way, for a suicidal rampage it was pretty good.
MXSEMF
Logeyboy
Team: Galaxy

Post by Logeyboy »

Sib43 wrote:Hell yea! I made it happen and won the Racer X film fest :D
Congrats dude!
damon99
Team: MXSG

Post by damon99 »

Sib43 wrote:Hell yea! I made it happen and won the Racer X film fest :D
Amazing! Awesome job! :D
JConley691
Team: CG Motorsports

Post by JConley691 »

Hey Damon thanks for making this thread... A lot of creators have come through MXS and it's great there's a place to congregate now! Reading through some of these posts it's really cool to see. I'll probably hop on a little more now to keeps tabs on it.

BTW Uwe I'm really stoked you won the contest. Voted for you a few times hoping you'd pull the upset. I think you're the first winner to come from outside the US?

Anyway I came onto the forums to post about a new video that dropped today. It's my first full length project, and it took way longer to finish than I could have ever imagined but it is finally out :) . If anyone on here has the time I'd love for you to check it out! Thanks!

Sib43
Team: pridemx.at

Post by Sib43 »

JConley691 wrote:Hey Damon thanks for making this thread... A lot of creators have come through MXS and it's great there's a place to congregate now! Reading through some of these posts it's really cool to see. I'll probably hop on a little more now to keeps tabs on it.

BTW Uwe I'm really stoked you won the contest. Voted for you a few times hoping you'd pull the upset. I think you're the first winner to come from outside the US?

Anyway I came onto the forums to post about a new video that dropped today. It's my first full length project, and it took way longer to finish than I could have ever imagined but it is finally out :) . If anyone on here has the time I'd love for you to check it out! Thanks!
Thanks Jared, appreciate this. Yes I believe I'm the first European. :)

I will watch your video soon, looks promising. Right now I'm put all my time into my documentary. Hopefully you saw it already, haha.

Will give you feedback soon. Awesome that you re back into it after winning the Film fest aswell :)
Dunivant25

Post by Dunivant25 »

JConley691 wrote:Hey Damon thanks for making this thread... A lot of creators have come through MXS and it's great there's a place to congregate now! Reading through some of these posts it's really cool to see. I'll probably hop on a little more now to keeps tabs on it.
Watched the whole thing Jared, and loved it! Always impressed with your work. I text James and was like have you seen this yet? haha
JConley691

Post by JConley691 »

Dunivant25 wrote:Watched the whole thing Jared, and loved it! Always impressed with your work. I text James and was like have you seen this yet? haha
Thanks Chase!! Glad you liked it! I told James about before the release so he could share it since he's such a bigshot now :lol:
Hope to see some new stuff from you soon
damon99

Post by damon99 »

JConley691 wrote: Anyway I came onto the forums to post about a new video that dropped today. It's my first full length project, and it took way longer to finish than I could have ever imagined but it is finally out :) . If anyone on here has the time I'd love for you to check it out! Thanks!

Jared.. That was without a doubt.. the most creative motocross video I've ever seen. I have never seen anything like that. I enjoyed watching every bit of it! Keep up the good work!! :D
JConley691

Post by JConley691 »

damon99 wrote:Jared.. That was without a doubt.. the most creative motocross video I've ever seen. I have never seen anything like that. I enjoyed watching every bit of it! Keep up the good work!! :D
Damn thanks Damon! Means a lot to me... Hope I can make some more stuff happen next year. I'll be lookin' out for you in the next Film Festival. Or if we wind up at the same track again haha :wink: :D
Sib43 wrote:Right now I'm put all my time into my documentary. Hopefully you saw it already, haha.
Forgot to reply to this but I'll be checking it out soon man.
Sib43

Post by Sib43 »

Episode 3 is up and online. Guys I put all my heart again in the third episode of my documentary.
It was the first time shooting indoors SX.

There are english subtitles for the trailer and full episode aswell. You can hit me up with a message if you wanna watch it and I will give you some discount.

damon99

Post by damon99 »

Sib43 wrote:Episode 3 is up and online. Guys I put all my heart again in the third episode of my documentary.
It was the first time shooting indoors SX.

There are english subtitles for the trailer and full episode aswell. You can hit me up with a message if you wanna watch it and I will give you some discount.

Haven't gotten a chance to watch it yet, but episode 3 looks great sib!
Sib43

Post by Sib43 »

Thanks Santa :)

damon99

Post by damon99 »

Sib43 wrote:Thanks Santa :)
Sweet!
ktm161
Team: Underground RC

Post by ktm161 »

damon99

Post by damon99 »

This is you?? Pretty sweet dude. You seem very quick. Cool that Motosport made a video for you.
ktm161 wrote:
(I Know this was posted a couple months ago, I just haven't checked this thread since my last post :oops: )