YOUR Real MX Vid's

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
scheeve3

Re: YOUR Real MX Vid's

Post by scheeve3 »

Just release the damn episode will ya!!! I can't wait :lol: :lol: :lol:
Frederik Van Eeckhoven - UID 326
1st Team @ MXSON 2009 & 2nd individual (125cc)
2012 DRT-Sandseries winner (MX1)
2012 DRT-spring SX series winner (OPEN)
2012 BMF-Friday night series winner (MX1)
lars@crossmag

Post by lars@crossmag »

My new Video 'The Come Up' is out now.

Getting a new camera in the next few weeks so the upcoming videos will be more towards todays standards. Budget is will be something like 2k for the body only. Right now the Sony a6500 is my favorite. Do you guys have any other recommendations?
Dunivant25

Post by Dunivant25 »

After waiting since ordering back January I finally got to put my RED Scarlet-W to use today at the Carmichael Farm. New to the camera so still figuring out the dimensions, and everything. Overall love the camera, and the way its setup. HELLO 4K, GOODBYE 240FPS. #LaterSallySlomo
Sib43
Team: pridemx.at

Post by Sib43 »

Dunivant25 wrote:After waiting since ordering back January I finally got to put my RED Scarlet-W to use today at the Carmichael Farm. New to the camera so still figuring out the dimensions, and everything. Overall love the camera, and the way its setup. HELLO 4K, GOODBYE 240FPS. #LaterSallySlomo
Nice quality indeed! When I will +6k USD without knowing what to do I will upgrade aswell to this nice RED cam.
For now i can say 240FPS FTW :) Still love ths FS700.
Sib43

Post by Sib43 »

scheeve3 wrote:Just release the damn episode will ya!!! I can't wait :lol: :lol: :lol:
Haha fred don't worry it will be out soon. Subtitles will just take me years to get finished^^
supercross711

Post by supercross711 »

Never really get to shoot moto anymore but this was my last.

P2sta wrote:Read it again, you are going full are going full 'meurican here.
Dunivant25

Post by Dunivant25 »

Sib43 wrote:
Dunivant25 wrote:After waiting since ordering back January I finally got to put my RED Scarlet-W to use today at the Carmichael Farm. New to the camera so still figuring out the dimensions, and everything. Overall love the camera, and the way its setup. HELLO 4K, GOODBYE 240FPS. #LaterSallySlomo
Nice quality indeed! When I will +6k USD without knowing what to do I will upgrade aswell to this nice RED cam.
For now i can say 240FPS FTW :) Still love ths FS700.
Oh trust me, I love the quality the FS gave on 240FPS. Used it for about 2 and half years, and still gonna keep it. Why get rid of it, if its paid off? hahah. And it will be nice for a 2nd shooter on cool project's, or for weddings. I just always got a little to happy with the Super Slomo, which is why I got given the name from Matt Burkeen of Sally Slomo.
lars@crossmag

Post by lars@crossmag »

supercross711 wrote:Never really get to shoot moto anymore but this was my last.

This is obviously one of the best moto videos I've seen in a while. Do you still shoot with the GH4, Patrick? The quality is outstanding and I really like how it's not entirely boring angles with the action in slow-motion as most of the other edits you see nowadays.
Sib43

Post by Sib43 »

Awesome edit Patrick!

I hope you will support me (and of course all other guys) on the racer x film festival, as much as myself supported you back in the day. haha
supercross711

Post by supercross711 »

Thanks, that was shot on an A7s II.

I havn't been paying any attention to the film festival this year Sib, have they picked the finalists? Ill throw you a vote for sure.
damon99
Team: MXSG

Post by damon99 »

Sib43 wrote:Guys I'm happy and proud to show you the 2nd episode of my series...
Looks awesome Sib!
I want one so bad :cry: I love the RED cameras
supercross711

Post by supercross711 »

RED's are sick but if it makes you feel better the camera is far from the most important thing.

Ty Evans shot this on iPhones and if you didnt tell me I would of thought it shot on Dragon.

James_122
Team: Channel 4 News

Post by James_122 »

The iPhone is a borderline super camera
Sib43

Post by Sib43 »

supercross711 wrote:Thanks, that was shot on an A7s II.

I havn't been paying any attention to the film festival this year Sib, have they picked the finalists? Ill throw you a vote for sure.
Yea mate thankfully I made it. My video will go online tomorrow I think. Thanks, I would appreciate any support :)

Well, looks like the iPhone can do epic stuff but when you look at the list how many worked on it, it's obvious they put a lot of work into it.

The camera is just a small part on doing videos imo even though a better camera makes the post production way easier :)
Dunivant25

Post by Dunivant25 »

supercross711 wrote:RED's are sick but if it makes you feel better the camera is far from the most important thing.
Oh yea, I've seen some crazy stuff made that I thought was on RED's but it wasn't. The creative eye is the most important part, which a lot of times can be lacked. I love my S-W and my FS still, just nice to be able to give clients 4K now that a lot wanted. And I also wanted to get away from the buffering on slomo on the FS.