YOUR Real MX Vid's

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Sib43
Team: pridemx.at

Re: YOUR Real MX Vid's

Post by Sib43 »

It was a new but awesome experience to film a motocross race at night. Hope you enjoy my last race recap (I think I made over 20) this year:

JConley691
Team: CG Motorsports

Post by JConley691 »

Sib43 wrote:It was a new but awesome experience to film a motocross race at night. Hope you enjoy my last race recap (I think I made over 20) this year
That track looked sketchy! You glad to finally be done with recaps for a bit? haha
Sib43
Team: pridemx.at

Post by Sib43 »

JConley691 wrote:
Sib43 wrote:It was a new but awesome experience to film a motocross race at night. Hope you enjoy my last race recap (I think I made over 20) this year
That track looked sketchy! You glad to finally be done with recaps for a bit? haha
Yea so many guys crashed on the "whoops" section. I'm really happy the season is finally over, haha. However, I'm also very thankful that people appreciate my work and pay for it. I couldn't ask for a better year and I'm already motived for the upcoming season :)
JConley691

Post by JConley691 »

Hope we can get a good influx of independent videos rolling again in 2019! I shot this with Michigan privateer Jeff Walker back in Florida around December, where he stays during the fall and winter attending college. Some of the tracks down there are immaculate, with Florida Tracks & Trails being no exception. (I even got to meet Poidog! Poidog's tracks were some of the first I ever rode when I first got into Sim, so that was cool getting to meet him. He helped get some shots on his buggy at FTT.) We shot a majority of this video there. Let me know what you guys think! There's also some pictures and some words about the trip here: https://inaworldofecho.com/2019/01/02/jeff-walker/

damon99
Team: MXSG

Post by damon99 »

JConley691 wrote:Hope we can get a good influx of independent videos rolling again in 2019! I shot this with Michigan privateer Jeff Walker back in Florida around December
Nice video Jared! Been hyped for it since you dropped the instagram teaser :lol:
I'm hoping to get a few more videos in than I did last year (So.. more than ONE lol). Rest of my family is moving down to SC this summer so perhaps that could allow for some new opportunities with all the tracks down there :)
JConley691

Post by JConley691 »

damon99 wrote:Rest of my family is moving down to SC this summer so perhaps that could allow for some new opportunities with all the tracks down there :)
Woah! You're gonna be spoiled rotten, so many great places to ride. Not sure where exactly you'll be, but if you're anywhere near Enoree, SC you should check out Club Mole Creek. It's laid throughout a valley in some dude's backyard, which sounds lame but it's a blast. That's the owner's house in the background.

damon99
Team: MXSG

Post by damon99 »

JConley691 wrote:Woah! You're gonna be spoiled rotten, so many great places to ride. Not sure where exactly you'll be, but if you're anywhere near Enoree, SC you should check out Club Mole Creek. It's laid throughout a valley in some dude's backyard, which sounds lame but it's a blast. That's the owner's house in the background.
Ya they're actually gonna be in Charleston, but i'm sure we'll eventually get around to exploring options up there. And I don't doubt that place is a blast, it looks sick! Shoot, some of the best tracks I've seen are just in some dude's backyard :lol:
JConley691

Post by JConley691 »

A little double dip, but this is a real mx video I shot at Freestone during the JS7 Spring Championship. Been really trying to push my film chops with my 16mm camera. I don’t know if I have the balls to shoot an entire video on film, but maybe someday! Either way, I shot this with Texas filmmaker Charles Bakke, and I hope you guys like it.

Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

First time om this track in a few years! Riding felt good too considering it was the 2nd time this year :)
Bradclay306

Post by Bradclay306 »

back when i could handle 3 hour beach races. now a lap is a struggle.

MotoTechHusqvarna
Team: MotoTech Yamaha

Post by MotoTechHusqvarna »

My latest MX vid/edit.

BG857
Jeremy150
Team: MV Films

Post by Jeremy150 »

Nice stuff man, what's your camera setup?
JConley691

Post by JConley691 »

props for getting in there close with the wide angle. That's how it's done.
AHeckman2
Team: Heckman Productions

Post by AHeckman2 »

ktm161
Team: Underground RC

Post by ktm161 »