Unboxing Videos

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
mxer433
Team: Nami

Unboxing Videos

Post by mxer433 »

Made this video a few years ago, Dragon is great like.. omg, best goggles ever dude. Thought this would just be such a great thing to share. /r/roastme
wocky slush
Ddavis

Re: Unboxing Videos

Post by Ddavis »

Not related to your video but related to "unboxing".. pretty cool that Rich Taylor (Owner of X Brand goggles) hooked me up a long time ago with goggles. He saw me riding at the local track keeping up with the "fast local pro" and he decided to hook me up, I ordered 2 sets of goggles and this is what I got in the mail :lol: I've never worn Dragon but I definitely recommend X Brand.

mxer433
Team: Nami

Post by mxer433 »

Ddavis wrote:Not related to your video but related to "unboxing".. pretty cool that Rich Taylor (Owner of X Brand goggles) hooked me up a long time ago with goggles. He saw me riding at the local track keeping up with the "fast local pro" and he decided to hook me up, I ordered 2 sets of goggles and this is what I got in the mail :lol: I've never worn Dragon but I definitely recommend X Brand.

i actually currently have rider support from eks brand haha, im gonna order myself some of the eks s here soon.
wocky slush
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

They're good goggles! Solid quality, lenses don't get scratched up and they look sick too.
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

I've never really understood unboxing videos. Call me a loser, but I'm a person that gets all giddy when I get something new, I want the packaging and everything to be new when I open it and not know exactly what I'm going to expect. :oops:

On the goggle subject, what's the average amount of goggles you guys have? I've had the same goggles for at least 3 years. I have one other pair that has dual pane lenses for snowmobiling, but that's it.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
Cummings55
Team: RFORCE8

Post by Cummings55 »

I have around 3 different pairs of 100% goggles but mostly only because I have a weakness for sale pricing :lol: I normally will just run the same pair of goggles until they get nasty or scratched and such. Goggles seem to last me quite a while.