2017 Snocross Discussion

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Re: 2017 Snocross Discussion

Post by yzmxer608 »

Maybe it's just me, or the winters have been worse with less snow, but the tracks seem lame compared to what they used to be. They're pretty much just ovals with some jumps now. There used to be actual layouts and stuff.

Then again I don't watch every round so maybe some tracks are still like that, Lake Geneva still seems good.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
WillSt24
Team: BPC

Post by WillSt24 »

yzmxer608 wrote:Maybe it's just me, or the winters have been worse with less snow, but the tracks seem lame compared to what they used to be. They're pretty much just ovals with some jumps now. There used to be actual layouts and stuff.

Then again I don't watch every round so maybe some tracks are still like that, Lake Geneva still seems good.
There used to be awesome layouts yeah, and in those days the snowmobiles weren't made for that ahah! I know you may not watch every round like you said, but i noticed that throught the season they are getting more snow and the tracks layout are getting more interesting and challenging etc, but they are still the same as before most of the time.

I was at Duluth for round 1 and 2 weeks before the race they were not even sure if it would happen, it wasn't cold enough to do snow but the week before they were able to do some. The track was perfect, they changed the layout a bit this year but the pits were lame, here is a picture of me waiting for a race :?

| WILLIAM ST-LAURENT |
MXS best finish : 2nd [SX] 3rd [MX]
WillSt24
Team: BPC

Post by WillSt24 »

Taking a flight tomorrow for Round 3 at Canterbury Park, Shakopee MN. ! I will be racing Sport and Sport Lite on Friday, Jr 14-15 and 16-17 on saturday.

Schedule here (CST times)
https://gyazo.com/18323c60fed1c443fb459bfd50cb4de7

Livestream, should be live by 1pm friday
http://snocross.com/livestream/
| WILLIAM ST-LAURENT |
MXS best finish : 2nd [SX] 3rd [MX]