Mx VS Atv Supercross Encore

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
zebzone235
Team: Lindqvist Racing

Mx VS Atv Supercross Encore

Post by zebzone235 »

If there already is a thread about this feel free to swear at me because i was frankly too lazy to search for it but here we go......

I found it in the discount bin at a supermarket for 8$ so i thought hey what could go wrong you know, i heard that it was bad and that it was a major flop but i was kinda telling myself that it couldnt be worse than alive, right? i've been playing for about 4 hours now and it's very.. special i must say, I've noticed that it's pretty much the same as alive but you have to pay 10$ for the js7 compound. So after like 2 races on the sx career i thought, well the freeride is always fun. Maybe there will be some new dunes or something for me to rip on. I was mildly dissapointed when i saw that it was the same goddamn tracks from alive. So there really is no point in buying this game really, rather buy mx vs atv alive and buy the supercross dlc for it and you even get the js7 comp for "free"

Give your opinions on this game. Or dont it's up to you really
sethiemeboi
Crushed Dissenter
Team: VlastMX

Re: Mx VS Atv Supercross Encore

Post by sethiemeboi »

umm.. maybe try getting your bike max upgraded? the physics change completely. and there are like 4 NEW freeride tracks but they are DLC... AND there are like, what? 48 tracks in the game total? (DLC of course)

your just like everybody else who doesnt want to spend time upgrading bikes, and getting new bikes, and then says the game sucks. THE GAME SUCKS ASS IN THE FIRST DAY, but its gets better trust me. and theres a dlc pack with every dlc so far for 60 bucks. pretty good deal.
zebzone235
Team: Lindqvist Racing

Post by zebzone235 »

sethiemeboi wrote:umm.. maybe try getting your bike max upgraded? the physics change completely. and there are like 4 NEW freeride tracks but they are DLC... AND there are like, what? 48 tracks in the game total? (DLC of course)

your just like everybody else who doesnt want to spend time upgrading bikes, and getting new bikes, and then says the game sucks. THE GAME SUCKS ASS IN THE FIRST DAY, but its gets better trust me. and theres a dlc pack with every dlc so far for 60 bucks. pretty good deal.

No it sucks ass in general. It's stiff as hell and you have to pay even more money to get tracks. Why did they bother make this when it's the same as alive?

you really think 4$ a bike is a good deal? and 60 bucks for tall the tracks and bikes? you could buy about 6 copys of the game for that money. That my friend is NOT a good deal
sethiemeboi
Crushed Dissenter
Team: VlastMX

Post by sethiemeboi »

zebzone235 wrote:
sethiemeboi wrote:umm.. maybe try getting your bike max upgraded? the physics change completely. and there are like 4 NEW freeride tracks but they are DLC... AND there are like, what? 48 tracks in the game total? (DLC of course)

No it sucks ass in general. It's stiff as hell and you have to pay even more money to get tracks. Why did they bother make this when it's the same as alive?

you really think 4$ a bike is a good deal? and 60 bucks for tall the tracks and bikes? you could buy about 6 copys of the game for that money. That my friend is NOT a good deal
here's how i see it: it's a good deal if you feel like you've wisely invested your money in something that you are truly going to enjoy for a long period of time. if somebody thinks that mx simulator isnt worth 42 dollars for a game that he can't even play correctly, then your probably going to tell them that it just takes time to get used to and you'll eventually come around.

yeah MVA SX doesnt even touch reflex in the fun factor or even feel like an MVA at all, but nordic picked the dead franchise up and wanted to make fans another game. they did. it got shit reviews by people who pretty much all only played the game for a couple of hours and couldn't get the upgrades needed to make the game fun.

think what you want to think but i personally really enjoy playing this game with friends whenever we want a "pick up and play" game.