what bike you ride irl?

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
kxalex31
Team: Evergood

Re: what bike you ride irl?

Post by kxalex31 »

mack| spokes wrote:Has anyone got a 2016 or 2017 Husky 250f? Might think about getting one if there any good?
I got the 17 and I absolutely love it. No problems except for when I got it the footpegs were loose haha. I love every bit of it.
mack| spokes
Team: Onlyfansracing

Post by mack| spokes »

kxalex31 wrote:
mack| spokes wrote:Has anyone got a 2016 or 2017 Husky 250f? Might think about getting one if there any good?
I got the 17 and I absolutely love it. No problems except for when I got it the footpegs were loose haha. I love every bit of it.
Haha, I've had friends and family have troubles with ktms (pretty much the same thing as the husky) and I was a little concerned about buying one and having it be a lemon, my last bike was a bit of a lemon after about 15-20 hours, $1200 later it runs like a beauty, if I get another lemon of a bike my parents will cut my throat...
jlv wrote: Either way, for a suicidal rampage it was pretty good.
MXSEMF
yamaha#521

Post by yamaha#521 »

mack| spokes wrote:
kxalex31 wrote:
Haha, I've had friends and family have troubles with ktms (pretty much the same thing as the husky) and I was a little concerned about buying one and having it be a lemon, my last bike was a bit of a lemon after about 15-20 hours, $1200 later it runs like a beauty, if I get another lemon of a bike my parents will cut my throat...
If you want a bomb proof bike, get a yzf, if you want a fast bike get the fc/sx250f or if you want something from the middle get a kxf.
mack| spokes
Team: Onlyfansracing

Post by mack| spokes »

yamaha#521 wrote:
mack| spokes wrote:
kxalex31 wrote: I got the 17 and I absolutely love it. No problems except for when I got it the footpegs were loose haha. I love every bit of it.
If you want a bomb proof bike, get a yzf, if you want a fast bike get the fc/sx250f or if you want something from the middle get a kxf.
I won't touch a kxf unless it's given to me with a life time warranty lol, I'll probably go a husky just to try something different, thanks for your input tho!
jlv wrote: Either way, for a suicidal rampage it was pretty good.
MXSEMF
Lynch
Team: Atlas Technologies

Post by Lynch »

I would not get a 16 husky 250, almost everyone I know has had problems with the engine. 8 people I know blew the engine within 30 hours.
MX|VISUALS
Team: Privateer

Post by MX|VISUALS »

Lynch wrote:I would not get a 16 husky 250, almost everyone I know has had problems with the engine. 8 people I know blew the engine within 30 hours.
think there was a recall to do with the bottom end on them
James Parkin #77
Team: None

Post by James Parkin #77 »

Haven't rode it yet but my parents got me this for christmas, its gonna feel amazing after riding a yz125 (2006) for 2 years :D