what bike you ride irl?

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
USABMXER1
Team: DaBaum Designs

Re: what bike you ride irl?

Post by USABMXER1 »

sethiemeboi wrote:
Andy_Hack wrote:2015 KX250F with N10Z suspension valves and 997 Twinwalls on OEM height Renthal bar clamps, otherwise full stock.
About to sell it to get a 2017 KX250F
you already have a really good bike, why would you get a brand new one?
There is a 2 year difference meaning upgrade time for some people in this world.
sethiemeboi
Crushed Dissenter
Team: VlastMX

Post by sethiemeboi »

USABMXER1 wrote:
sethiemeboi wrote:
Andy_Hack wrote:2015 KX250F with N10Z suspension valves and 997 Twinwalls on OEM height Renthal bar clamps, otherwise full stock.
About to sell it to get a 2017 KX250F
you already have a really good bike, why would you get a brand new one?
There is a 2 year difference meaning upgrade time for some people in this world.
the difference from the 2015 to the 2017 is going to be almost unnoticed
MX|VISUALS
Team: Privateer

Post by MX|VISUALS »

the 2017 model is all new
Andy_Hack
Team: SplitFire

Post by Andy_Hack »

The difference is actually quite small, they say it's all new, but in fact they're using basically the same frame design since 2009 with just small modifications over the years. The engine in 2017 is all new, but that doesn't mean that it's necessarily better.
The reason why I'm getting a new one is, because right now I can still ask for a fair amount of money for my 2015 model. In fact, I rather spend a few hundreds more on a brand new bike, than spending a few bucks less for just a engine rebuild. Oh... and I just want a new one :lol:
*fancy signature*
d4u5d6u7 wrote:good staff, nice skins, like
RFX_corentin_12
Team: Impact

Post by RFX_corentin_12 »

Andy_Hack wrote:The difference is actually quite small, they say it's all new, but in fact they're using basically the same frame design since 2009 with just small modifications over the years. The engine in 2017 is all new, but that doesn't mean that it's necessarily better.
The reason why I'm getting a new one is, because right now I can still ask for a fair amount of money for my 2015 model. In fact, I rather spend a few hundreds more on a brand new bike, than spending a few bucks less for just a engine rebuild. Oh... and I just want a new one :lol:
And the 2017 plastics looks better anyway so good choice lol
sethiemeboi
Crushed Dissenter
Team: VlastMX

Post by sethiemeboi »

Andy_Hack wrote: Oh... and I just want a new one :lol:
i think pretty much everybody can relate :lol:
Andy_Hack

Post by Andy_Hack »

I actually like the 2013-2016 Plastics a lot better :lol: These huge shrouds look goofy af :lol:
*fancy signature*
Halvorson

Post by Halvorson »

Here's my 2016 yz450f. Powdercoated frame and swingarm that sparkles when the light hits it, along with purple hubs and extra anodized purple parts. Looking to get a graphics kit with a hint of purple thrown in and the bike will be complete.
Ktmrdr11
Team: I think Vurb

Post by Ktmrdr11 »

Just curious since ive been out of the riding game for a while now, did the engine remapping button ever take off of with other brands besides kawi? Had it on my 16 and personally thought it worked awesome if you set it up right
Halvorson

Post by Halvorson »

I personally don't touch the remap button.
yamaha#521

Post by yamaha#521 »

I have a 2014 yz250f ATM, but we've technically sold it already and we'll get a '17 250SX. Cant fucking wait 'till the snow melts, im so looking forward to mixing gas again. :D
USABMXER1
Team: DaBaum Designs

Post by USABMXER1 »

Andy_Hack wrote:The difference is actually quite small, they say it's all new, but in fact they're using basically the same frame design since 2009 with just small modifications over the years. The engine in 2017 is all new, but that doesn't mean that it's necessarily better.
True
Andy_Hack

Post by Andy_Hack »

Halvorson wrote:Here's my 2016 yz450f. Powdercoated frame and swingarm that sparkles when the light hits it, along with purple hubs and extra anodized purple parts. Looking to get a graphics kit with a hint of purple thrown in and the bike will be complete.
http://i568.photobucket.com/albums/ss13 ... G_3757.jpg
http://i568.photobucket.com/albums/ss13 ... G_3749.jpg
The purple is sick af, I want purple hubs so bad, but i never got around to get them haha
*fancy signature*
Jules
Team: TJFLEX

Post by Jules »

Andy_Hack wrote:
Halvorson wrote:Here's my 2016 yz450f. Powdercoated frame and swingarm that sparkles when the light hits it, along with purple hubs and extra anodized purple parts. Looking to get a graphics kit with a hint of purple thrown in and the bike will be complete.
http://i568.photobucket.com/albums/ss13 ... G_3757.jpg
http://i568.photobucket.com/albums/ss13 ... G_3749.jpg
The purple is sick af, I want purple hubs so bad, but i never got around to get them haha
All that purple reminds me of Andrew Marony's honda

CeeJayHDz
Team: Privateer

Post by CeeJayHDz »

so i've ordered these bad boys from felkley and now im stuck as to what colour plastics to get, full black tends to look dated pretty quickly, dad is old fashioned and wants me to get white plates and forks which i think would ruin it, any suggestions?

also shoutout to antirip villopoto