what bike you ride irl?

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Haberfield24
Crushed Dissenter

Re: what bike you ride irl?

Post by Haberfield24 »

All black plastics clearly, why would you get a black cutout and white graphics lmao. Designs still cool but i'd go for all black unless you change the cutout on shrouds or something to white.

P.S. i don't think anyone is going to rip an irl Connor Lynds cutout for an 08 yam.
CeeJayHDz
Team: Privateer

Post by CeeJayHDz »

Haberfield24 wrote:All black plastics clearly, why would you get a black cutout and white graphics lmao. Designs still cool but i'd go for all black unless you change the cutout on shrouds or something to white.

P.S. i don't think anyone is going to rip an irl Connor Lynds cutout for an 09 yam.
Fixed it :)
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

Haberfield24 wrote:All black plastics clearly, why would you get a black cutout and white graphics lmao. Designs still cool but i'd go for all black unless you change the cutout on shrouds or something to white.

P.S. i don't think anyone is going to rip an irl Connor Lynds cutout for an 08 yam.
What do you mean black cutout and white graphics? I've always liked the contrast of different plastics than graphics (shrouds here).

Do you guys put anything on your bike after washing to make it not look dull over time? Should make black plastics look better longer. I use armor all but lately it doesn't seem as good as it used to, seems watered down.

This topic is pretty much the same as post pics of your bikes but I'll add mine.
yzmxer608 wrote:My gf, 2010 yz125. New stuff is in bold.
Boyesen rad valve reed cage
Boysen power x wing
FMF fatty
FMF turbinecore 2 (spark arrestor for legality ;))

Supersprox stealth rear sprocket 49t (+1 from stock)
ODI cft bars
WC radiator braces
WC glide plate
WC frame guards
WC hour meter
Cycra stealth dx handguards
Cycra front rotor guard
Lightspeed right lug guard
2001 yz125 rear fender decals

Still waiting on one of these air ducts which is currently backordered: http://motocrossactionmag.com/wp-conten ... zscoop.jpg
STILL waiting for the rear air scoop (since May), they said they'd be making them back in fall but my order isn't filled. I always get out of work too late to call, and they didn't respond to my e-mail. :evil:

Want to get a carbon ignition cover too, get closer the look of the old factory 2 strokes. Always kinda wished Yamaha kept factory yz125's under the tent instead of YoT, even though those bikes looked sweet too.
Those forks are pretty trick, they didn't taper down after the clamps.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
rideblue56
Team: FSK

Post by rideblue56 »

CeeJayHDz wrote:full black tends to look dated pretty quickly, dad is old fashioned and wants me to get white plates and forks which i think would ruin it, any suggestions?
All white plastic. Itll look good with the black on white, plus white plastic doesnt show anything.
Haberfield24
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Haberfield24 »

yzmxer608 wrote:What do you mean black cutout and white graphics? I've always liked the contrast of different plastics than graphics (shrouds here).
I mean't a black cutout with white plastics, imo that JLaw bike is one of the ugliest things I've ever dropped my eyeballs on. I'd personally change the whole front end to blue or white on that yam (Connor's) and run the rest black. That's just my preference though obviously and everyone's is different.

Prime example of what i mean. (ignore the awful graphics)

JumPerr

Post by JumPerr »

2016 YZ 250F with Meyer Racing Design

KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

Blake_901 wrote:Oh and shoutout to August on the graphics
skrt
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

You like wearing skirts?
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

I'm not the Yamaha guy here.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
John23

Post by John23 »

Just got a 2017 KX250F :) ignore my giddy dumbass smile

jlv wrote:This post is useless.
Andy_Hack
Team: SplitFire

Post by Andy_Hack »

All black, front numplate and fender blue
*fancy signature*
d4u5d6u7 wrote:good staff, nice skins, like
Andy_Hack
Team: SplitFire

Post by Andy_Hack »

Well f*ck me...
CeeJayHDz wrote:so i've ordered these bad boys from felkley and now im stuck as to what colour plastics to get, full black tends to look dated pretty quickly, dad is old fashioned and wants me to get white plates and forks which i think would ruin it, any suggestions?

also shoutout to antirip villopoto

http://i67.tinypic.com/ws936r.png
Andy_Hack wrote:All black, front numplate and fender blue
*fancy signature*
d4u5d6u7 wrote:good staff, nice skins, like
yamaha#521

Post by yamaha#521 »

Come on summer. :)
KAWASAKIZ
Team: Privateer

Post by KAWASAKIZ »

I'm actually on a '08 yz 125, this christmas i've planned to change plastics and graphics
I5 4460 @3.2Ghz (Stock), 8Gb Ram (4x2) HyperX Fury @1600 mhz, H81M Plus, XFX RX 470 4Gb Black Edition, Corsair VS650w, Apevia X-Hermes (soon 750D)
mack| spokes
Team: Onlyfansracing

Post by mack| spokes »

Has anyone got a 2016 or 2017 Husky 250f? Might think about getting one if there any good?
jlv wrote: Either way, for a suicidal rampage it was pretty good.
MXSEMF