Raps

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
NKarassy955
Crushed Dissenter
Team: NCKDecals.com

Raps

Post by NKarassy955 »

Plz rate, i need feedback for the future! And yes i know quality is bad but will be getting new mic!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zV23bVrsH3U
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNRTaag24YE
tyskorn
Team: Adept MX Graphics

Re: Raps

Post by tyskorn »

Was not as garbage as I was expecting. Definitely get something other than your turtle beaches to record with. :lol: I feel like you could make some shit I would listen to. I'll subscribe and try to keep an eye out for the improvement. Keep it up, dude!
USABMXER1
Team: DaBaum Designs

Post by USABMXER1 »

tyskorn wrote:Was not as garbage as I was expecting. Definitely get something other than your turtle beaches to record with. :lol: I feel like you could make some shit I would listen to. I'll subscribe and try to keep an eye out for the improvement. Keep it up, dude!
He should be getting a new mic here pretty soon he said I am pretty sure but it is all really good other than the mic quality.
NKarassy955
Crushed Dissenter

Post by NKarassy955 »

Any other feedback or things I can work on?
sethiemeboi
Crushed Dissenter
Team: VlastMX

Post by sethiemeboi »

at least rush isn't around to see this :lol:
NKarassy955
Crushed Dissenter

Post by NKarassy955 »

sethiemeboi wrote:at least rush isn't around to see this :lol:
Ya, he would definently make fun of someone trying express there feelings because they are having suicidal thoughts and there life sucks
sethiemeboi
Crushed Dissenter
Team: VlastMX

Post by sethiemeboi »

NKarassy955 wrote:
sethiemeboi wrote:at least rush isn't around to see this :lol:
Ya, he would definently make fun of someone trying express there feelings because they are having suicidal thoughts and there life sucks
..jeez leweez..
NKarassy955
Crushed Dissenter

Post by NKarassy955 »

Just saying even If he does comment, words are hurtful and can cause other people bad things, so keep that in mind
NKarassy955
Crushed Dissenter

Post by NKarassy955 »

Any other tips?
Dunivant25

Post by Dunivant25 »

NKarassy955 wrote:Just saying even If he does comment, words are hurtful and can cause other people bad things, so keep that in mind
Things I try to stress to the under aged kids. People don't know what others could actually be going through. Keep pushing for it man, I enjoyed it. Can't make your dreams come true if you don't push towards them.
NKarassy955
Crushed Dissenter

Post by NKarassy955 »

Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

This one doesn't work for me.

Other than that, the new mic will probably do well as I (hope) think your voice would be clearer and easier to tell.

In some lines, you seem to come in a beat too late, that you have to work in that beat with the words, making them seem just a tad out of sync and rushed, as you have to sing the line in 7 beats instead of 8, or perhaps 3 instead of 4 (this may not be correctly explained, but it is as close as I can get I think). Think only happens at a few places I noticed, most of it is on point and you start where it fits. Just some more practice and new mic will probably do good. It is a bit hard from time to time to hear what you say, almost like you're mumbling? This is partially due to the mic making it hard to hear, will have to listen to it again with a new mic and see :) Good job boy, looking forward to some more tracks.

Out of curiosity, is the song 1 take or several takes mixed up into 1?
NKarassy955
Crushed Dissenter

Post by NKarassy955 »

Wahlamt wrote:
This one doesn't work for me.

Other than that, the new mic will probably do well as I (hope) think your voice would be clearer and easier to tell.

In some lines, you seem to come in a beat too late, that you have to work in that beat with the words, making them seem just a tad out of sync and rushed, as you have to sing the line in 7 beats instead of 8, or perhaps 3 instead of 4 (this may not be correctly explained, but it is as close as I can get I think). Think only happens at a few places I noticed, most of it is on point and you start where it fits. Just some more practice and new mic will probably do good. It is a bit hard from time to time to hear what you say, almost like you're mumbling? This is partially due to the mic making it hard to hear, will have to listen to it again with a new mic and see :) Good job boy, looking forward to some more tracks.

Out of curiosity, is the song 1 take or several takes mixed up into 1?
It's 1 take, and thanks for the feedback I am getting a better mic soon and am probably gonna redo the old ones w/ the better mic and see how they turn out. Thanks again for the feedback!
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

NKarassy955 wrote:It's 1 take, and thanks for the feedback I am getting a better mic soon and am probably gonna redo the old ones w/ the better mic and see how they turn out. Thanks again for the feedback!
Okay! Try doing them not in one take, but if you mess up or doesn't get the perfect articulation, do a re-take :) If it is your style to do it in 1 take do it, but perhaps give multiple takes a chance :)