2017 Fantasy Supercross

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Kawasakis

Re: 2017 Fantasy Supercross

Post by Kawasakis »

MXS Cup Winner
AX MX2 Champion

Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

This week almost seemed too easy with the riders they gave double points.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Are we continuing this outdoors?
Big Smooth one3
Team: TMFR [Aulmni]

Post by Big Smooth one3 »

Ddavis wrote:Are we continuing this outdoors?
Absolutely. Have slacked off in posting here, but I'll do a quick wrap up post of sx then start a 2017 Nationals league thread sometime this weekend.
Aggressively Mediocre Image
Big Smooth one3
Team: TMFR [Aulmni]

Post by Big Smooth one3 »

Didn't have much time to keep updating this during the season, but here's a quick recap of how the season finished.

1st) Rayvenator - the runaway winner...again...who also finished 7th in the overall standings for the entire website. Tough competition for the rest of us.

2nd) Big_Smooth_one3 - heard that guy is a real D-bag...

3rd) DevinDavis - the third player to reach the 3K points mark this season. Along with consistent weekly finishes, Mr. Davis made a nice push toward the end of the season to close the gap to 2nd. Well done Devin.

Hope to see everyone sign up again for outdoors!
Aggressively Mediocre Image
Rayvenator
Team: TM Factory Racing

Post by Rayvenator »

Big Smooth one3 wrote:Didn't have much time to keep updating this during the season, but here's a quick recap of how the season finished.

1st) Rayvenator - the runaway winner...again...who also finished 7th in the overall standings for the entire website. Tough competition for the rest of us.

2nd) Big_Smooth_one3 - heard that guy is a real D-bag...

3rd) DevinDavis - the third player to reach the 3K points mark this season. Along with consistent weekly finishes, Mr. Davis made a nice push toward the end of the season to close the gap to 2nd. Well done Devin.

Hope to see everyone sign up again for outdoors!
Was in 2nd coming into the last round but really wanted that YZ250F so I made some really ballsy picks which didnt work out so I slipped down to 7th.
Still had an amazing amount of luck I must say. Was fun once again :) (<3 Ronnie Stewart)

See you for outdoors!