Merry Christmas!!!

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
triplebd580
Team: XFR Motorsports

Merry Christmas!!!

Post by triplebd580 »

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

Hi! My name is Billy Dukes Jr., also known in MX Simulator as Triplebd580. I am the Owner of XFR Motorsports.

Christmas time is upon us as all of you know. To a lot of people, the true reason for the season has been missed or will be missed. “This is a time for presents and spending time with family that have not been seen in a long time.” Just an example of what people might think about Christmas. Yes Christmas brings presents and families together. But the real reason is the birth of Jesus Christ.

Isaiah 9:6 New King James Version (NKJV)
6 For unto us a Child is born,
Unto us a Son is given;
And the government will be upon His shoulder.
And His name will be called
Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God,
Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

Here is a verse that most have heard in their lifetime.

John 3:16 New King James Version (NKJV)
16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

Jesus Christ is God’s only begotten Son. He came to this world to take on the sins of the world. Those who believe this and turn to Him for forgiveness will be cleansed of their sins. All you need to do is believe that Jesus is the son of God and ask him for forgiveness. If you truly believe it and ask Him with you whole heart, you will be forgiven and will live eternally with Him.

Romans 3:23 New King James Version (NKJV)
23 for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,

We have all sinned, myself included. The struggle of sin is an everyday process. A struggle for believers and non-believers the same.

Romans 6:23 New King James Version (NKJV)
23 For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

The wages of sin is eternal damnation in Hell, which is what is meant by death. God has given a way out of the consequences of sin. It came in the form of a Child named Jesus over 2000 years ago. The belief in Him keeps us from that eternal damnation.

Jesus Christ is the reason for the season.

I urge you today; see what your reason for the season is. If it’s not Jesus Christ, then you are missing out on something that will truly bless you. His love and forgiveness is real.

If you want to ask Jesus into your heart and ask for his forgiveness, just say the following prayer out loud.

“Dear Lord Jesus,
Thank you for loving me and dying on the cross for my sins. I have sinned against you, and I’m
sorry. I repent of my sins, I turn from my wicked ways, and I turn to you, Jesus! I open the door
to my heart and invite you to come in. Forgive me of all my sins, wash me clean with your
precious blood, save my soul, and give me eternal life. Baptize me in the power of your Holy
Spirit so I may live for you, serve you, obey your Word, and love you all the days of my life.
I ask in faith, and I believe in my heart that you, Jesus, rose again on the third day so that I could
be saved today. You are my Lord. You are my God!

Thank you, Jesus, for saving my soul.

In Jesus’ name I pray,

Amen”

If you had just prayed this prayer for the first time and meant it with your whole heart, please e-mail me and let me know. I would love to pray for you.

If you have any questions for me, please e-mail me and I will get back to you as soon as I can with an answer. If I don’t know the answer right away, I will seek out the answer and get back to you.

If you have a prayer request, please e-mail me.

My e-mail address is xfrmotorsports@gmail.com
Triplebd 580
Lynch
Team: Atlas Technologies

Re: Merry Christmas!!!

Post by Lynch »

what the fudge
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

I got totally reamed when I made a new topic for my first post wishing everyone a happy thanksgiving, but it wasn't religious in nature. I think most people won't touch this since you're supposed to have religious freedom. Good luck and Merry Christmas. :D
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
onefoureight
Team: Not Splitfire

Post by onefoureight »

Merry Christmas?

2015 Australian Supercross 450 champion | rF Villain | Wolf Pack Racing Leader | CBL Gaming