MXGP 3 Video game! Trailer!

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Mxracer6y
Team: Privateer

Re: MXGP 3 Video game! Trailer!

Post by Mxracer6y »

Figured it out :

damon99
Team: MXSG

Post by damon99 »

Some screen shots
mack| spokes
Team: Onlyfansracing

Post by mack| spokes »

I've been noticing a couple people say that this is milestones 3rd mx game, It's actually the 4th. They created a game in 2010-2011 called Mud which was basically an mxgp game, it included the mxgp season and riders just like the current franchise.
jlv wrote: Either way, for a suicidal rampage it was pretty good.
MXSEMF
damon99
Team: MXSG

Post by damon99 »

mack| spokes wrote:I've been noticing a couple people say that this is milestones 3rd mx game, It's actually the 4th. They created a game in 2010-2011 called Mud which was basically an mxgp game, it included the mxgp season and riders just like the current franchise.
I had this game.. it was just awful lol. I almost wanna forget that they made such a thing. But you cant change the fact that they did
podium1

Post by podium1 »

game is extremely fun just jamming with the fellas. People are saying it doesn't look any different to the previous versions apart from weather etc. I think it feels/rides much much better than the last two. worth the money imo
"Games fuckin Broken" -Dmull
mack| spokes
Team: Onlyfansracing

Post by mack| spokes »

damon99 wrote:
mack| spokes wrote:I've been noticing a couple people say that this is milestones 3rd mx game, It's actually the 4th. They created a game in 2010-2011 called Mud which was basically an mxgp game, it included the mxgp season and riders just like the current franchise.
I had this game.. it was just awful lol. I almost wanna forget that they made such a thing. But you cant change the fact that they did
I played it for a solid hour today and wanted to forget i put that much time into it lol, the career was so cringe.
jlv wrote: Either way, for a suicidal rampage it was pretty good.
MXSEMF
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

The deformation works pretty good for ruts as far as being able to hit them, but I wish it would develop rough too instead of only rough.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.