MXGP 3 Video game! Trailer!

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Haberfield24
Crushed Dissenter

Re: MXGP 3 Video game! Trailer!

Post by Haberfield24 »

The EMX125 is a european 125 class, 125 engines only and i believe the maximum age is 16. Because its a European class they don't do any of the fly away rounds. Its the same concept for the EMX250's (250F Class) they don't have an age range but its the popular stepping stone between the EMX125's and the MX2 class, if you look at past EMX250 Champions you will notice the likes of Roczen and Herlings before they went into MX2. The EMX300 (250 2 stroke) also the same as the EMX125 class except no age range. The EMX150 Class is ran slightly different, i believe you pay about $7000 and you're supplied with a bike to race the series on, gear, boots, training with the pros etc. Like living the GP lifestyle with the money but maybe not the talent lol.
mack| spokes
Team: Onlyfansracing

Post by mack| spokes »

Haberfield24 wrote:The EMX125 is a european 125 class, 125 engines only and i believe the maximum age is 16. Because its a European class they don't do any of the fly away rounds. Its the same concept for the EMX250's (250F Class) they don't have an age range but its the popular stepping stone between the EMX125's and the MX2 class, if you look at past EMX250 Champions you will notice the likes of Roczen and Herlings before they went into MX2. The EMX300 (250 2 stroke) also the same as the EMX125 class except no age range. The EMX150 Class is ran slightly different, i believe you pay about $7000 and you're supplied with a bike to race the series on, gear, boots, training with the pros etc. Like living the GP lifestyle with the money but maybe not the talent lol.
Lmao
jlv wrote: Either way, for a suicidal rampage it was pretty good.
MXSEMF
USABMXER1
Team: DaBaum Designs

Post by USABMXER1 »

mack| spokes wrote:
Haberfield24 wrote:The EMX125 is a european 125 class, 125 engines only and i believe the maximum age is 16. Because its a European class they don't do any of the fly away rounds. Its the same concept for the EMX250's (250F Class) they don't have an age range but its the popular stepping stone between the EMX125's and the MX2 class, if you look at past EMX250 Champions you will notice the likes of Roczen and Herlings before they went into MX2. The EMX300 (250 2 stroke) also the same as the EMX125 class except no age range. The EMX150 Class is ran slightly different, i believe you pay about $7000 and you're supplied with a bike to race the series on, gear, boots, training with the pros etc. Like living the GP lifestyle with the money but maybe not the talent lol.
Lmao
So I get to get a red bike that looks like shit and then some crappy gear to be identical to Mack Spokes for $7000? Cause if so count me in on that shit! :wink: :lol:
mack| spokes
Team: Onlyfansracing

Post by mack| spokes »

USABMXER1 wrote:
mack| spokes wrote:
Lmao
So I get to get a red bike that looks like shit and then some crappy gear to be identical to Mack Spokes for $7000? Cause if so count me in on that shit! :wink: :lol:
Didn't realise my equipment was so bad! I dare say you probably can't afford a dirtbike so dissing others is quite rewarding for yourself isn't? Please before you decide to start judging people take a look at yourself!
jlv wrote: Either way, for a suicidal rampage it was pretty good.
MXSEMF
USABMXER1
Team: DaBaum Designs

Post by USABMXER1 »

mack| spokes wrote:
USABMXER1 wrote:
mack| spokes wrote: Lmao
Didn't realise my equipment was so bad! I dare say you probably can't afford a dirtbike so dissing others is quite rewarding for yourself isn't? Please before you decide to start judging people take a look at yourself!
I was joking and I am sure I could seeing as I have a 2002 Ford F-150, 2003 Mitsubishi Eclipse, and a 2000 Chevy Silverado, plus I actually have a 2014 Yz250f so do some research before talking bud. But I wasn't dissing at all, I was referring to a picture you had on IG awhile back so yeah.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

I just wanna read the MXGP 3 stuff.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
VUSTTOS
Team: Spanish MX Gamers

Post by VUSTTOS »

This thing is looking freaking good plus 2 strokes confirmed! :P
Alex V111#1017
MXONLINE_GEICO

Post by MXONLINE_GEICO »

i just hope they will fix the online for this game...it s already super fun to hop in at night and bang bars but the online part just ruis the whole experience :evil:
VUSTTOS
Team: Spanish MX Gamers

Post by VUSTTOS »

MXONLINE_GEICO wrote:i just hope they will fix the online for this game...it s already super fun to hop in at night and bang bars but the online part just ruis the whole experience :evil:
Do you play on PC ?
Alex V111#1017
MXONLINE_GEICO

Post by MXONLINE_GEICO »

VUSTTOS wrote:
MXONLINE_GEICO wrote:i just hope they will fix the online for this game...it s already super fun to hop in at night and bang bars but the online part just ruis the whole experience :evil:
Do you play on PC ?
i play pc and ps4 same shitty problems :roll:
KaseoDip
Village Idiot
Team: Tegridy Farms

Post by KaseoDip »

Why is it that I have a a feeling that no matter if it's raining or dusty, the track is going to deform the exact same way. Just for looks.
Kawasakis

Post by Kawasakis »

What problem you had with the online?
MXS Cup Winner
AX MX2 Champion

MXONLINE_GEICO

Post by MXONLINE_GEICO »

Kawasakis wrote:
What problem you had with the online?
it s always been unstable..most of the time it took 30 min to connect to a race just to get kicked off the nex second for "host connectivity problems"

or you re middle race and the race just stops and you get kicked
Kawasakis

Post by Kawasakis »

Ohh yeah that is true. Although I had this kind of a problem just a few times, it worked quite good whenever I played. Hopefully they'll make something up, we'll see.
MXS Cup Winner
AX MX2 Champion

Rayvenator
Team: TM Factory Racing

Post by Rayvenator »

"New game engine"
"All new physics"

I´m sorry but this still looks like the same shitty physics to me.