Post your screenshots of misc games

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
theargeman123
Team: Bud Clan

Re: Post your screenshots of misc games

Post by theargeman123 »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:
theargeman123 wrote:although this game look like shit.
Not after getting some MegaScenery! I got most of Oregon, Seattle and San Francisco.

yeah im going be looking to shit like that. i just bought a stick (Saitek Pro Flight X-55). gonna start playing flights sim alot more. maybe it will work for Mxsim :D
rideblue56
Team: FSK

Post by rideblue56 »

Had a pretty decent battle..
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

WoT and WoW are free aren't they? Always meant to look into it and give them a shot.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
On The Pipe
Team: Factory Suzuki

Post by On The Pipe »

Pumaxcs wrote:WoT and WoW are free aren't they? Always meant to look into it and give them a shot.
Yeah, they aren't bad games at all a lot to learn honestly. I have just over 13,000 battles and 12 tier 10 tanks. Fun game I spent way too much money leveling the tanks though. Probably close to 500$ on premium tanks/gold/premium time. I really enjoy platooning up with other people makes the game much more enjoyable. You don't have to spend any money at all, but it certain helps if you grab a premium vehicle to grind credits quicker and converting free xp can help shorten the grinds.

@rideblue56 - What ships you currently have? I played in CBT and didn't realize once the game hit OBT they were not wiping progress so I lost 30days of premium :( I currently have the sims, gremy, yubari, phoenix, Wyoming, Arkansas beta, tenryu, and kongo. I want to love BB's, but find the play style boring and down right frustrating. Going to grind up the US cruiser line dat cleveland tho :lol:
rideblue56

Post by rideblue56 »

Pumaxcs wrote:WoT and WoW are free aren't they? Always meant to look into it and give them a shot.
Yes, World Of Warplanes too. But i never got into that one. Theyre all good, definitely worth playing. But you have to be mindful, cause when youre sunk, youre out for the round.
On The Pipe wrote:@rideblue56 - What ships you currently have? I played in CBT and didn't realize once the game hit OBT they were not wiping progress so I lost 30days of premium :( I currently have the sims, gremy, yubari, phoenix, Wyoming, Arkansas beta, tenryu, and kongo. I want to love BB's, but find the play style boring and down right frustrating. Going to grind up the US cruiser line dat cleveland tho :lol:
I have Erie, Chester, St.Louis(prob my favorite ship so far), South Carolina, Wyoming.
I thought about jumping to the cruisers, but idk, later down the tier tree, the BB's are just as fast and maneuverable as the cruisers. The BB's are good if you get in a game where the guys with cruisers will actually support you. :lol:
On The Pipe
Team: Factory Suzuki

Post by On The Pipe »

The game requires a lot of teamwork that's for sure. The US BB's from tier 3-7 are insanely slow 21knots max feels very slow. I prefer the US BB's for the increased AA and better turn radius over the IJN BB's makes dodging torps easier. WOWS is a much more slow paced methodical game than WOT you really have to pay attention to the battle. St. Louis is a beast like a damn pocket battleship. Haven't really played much DD"s besides the preorder ones. I'm not a fan of the US DD's they have very short torp ranges compared to IJN. The IJN cruisers are nice since you get torps all the way up to tier 10. Carriers not of fan of them.

If you login to your wargaming account and enter bonus code "Albany" you will get a free tier 2 US ship. You can keep her or sell for 375k silver and you get a free slot too.
rideblue56

Post by rideblue56 »

I havent bothered with DD's yet.
Had another good game. This one was stacked, so many tier 7's.... Killed me 3 with my tier 4. :lol:
Joker

Post by Joker »

Here's some screenshots we took me and my 2 Russian friends, we're actually making a mod on Rfactor called, ISM (Illegal Street Mod).
There's gonna be around 100 cars and they are working on it since 2 years lol, I joined them 11months ago.
Here's some SC from what we did :
Motolife_99
Team: KMR

Post by Motolife_99 »

Ride is god.
yamaha#521

Post by yamaha#521 »

DiRT rally, best thing i've ever bought, pretty damn realistic and hard.
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

From back in the day.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
nickuzick

Post by nickuzick »

tyskorn
Team: Adept MX Graphics

Post by tyskorn »

The Crew added bikes.
tyskorn
Team: Adept MX Graphics

Post by tyskorn »