Factory A-kit suspension vs stock! LMAO

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
swoodmx
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Factory A-kit suspension vs stock! LMAO

Post by swoodmx »

swoodmx
Crushed Dissenter

Re: Factory A-kit suspension vs stock! LMAO

Post by swoodmx »

Try to get your re-valved stock shit to handle that case LOLOL :lol:
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

James Stewart's 18 wheeler springs vs motorcycle springs
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
Ktmrdr11
Team: I think Vurb

Post by Ktmrdr11 »

Its a wonder he had his son after that case.
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

swoodmx wrote:Try to get your re-valved stock shit to handle that case LOLOL :lol:

Revalved stock stuff... properly revalved stock stuff that is can handle it just fine...
swoodmx
Crushed Dissenter

Post by swoodmx »

Screw that bitch ass Friese and that stock shit nearly bucked his ass off, Race Tech sucks too LOLOLOLLOL
swoodmx
Crushed Dissenter

Post by swoodmx »

Ktmrdr11 wrote:Its a wonder he had his son after that case.
:lol:
swoodmx
Crushed Dissenter

Post by swoodmx »

Time to go buy some A-kit boys!

checkerz

Post by checkerz »

:roll: Think as you wish. I know a few riders who paid retail to run the "race tech stuff that sucks" inside their production suspension with someone else's stickers on it versus that amazing A Kit stuff.

It's about the tuner and the setting. There isn't anything all that special about A Kit suspension these days besides it looks cool and has some coatings on it that most riders don't notice a difference. It does give you an ego boost and for most guys the placebo effect is pretty awesome. We can put those same coatings on your production stuff too. Why don't most privateers do it? There isn't enough of a performance advantage to justify it.

Your 8 grand suspension will make your wallet a lot lighter, but it won't help you come even close to riding as well as "that bitch ass Friese".

But hey, if you wanna buy kit suspension, I'd love to sell it to you. We offer it, but don't promote it as it's not necessary to build a great setup.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Change your oil!
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
swoodmx
Crushed Dissenter

Post by swoodmx »

checkerz wrote::roll: Think as you wish. I know a few riders who paid retail to run the "race tech stuff that sucks" inside their production suspension with someone else's stickers on it versus that amazing A Kit stuff.

It's about the tuner and the setting. There isn't anything all that special about A Kit suspension these days besides it looks cool and has some coatings on it that most riders don't notice a difference. It does give you an ego boost and for most guys the placebo effect is pretty awesome. We can put those same coatings on your production stuff too. Why don't most privateers do it? There isn't enough of a performance advantage to justify it.

Your 8 grand suspension will make your wallet a lot lighter, but it won't help you come even close to riding as well as "that bitch ass Friese".

But hey, if you wanna buy kit suspension, I'd love to sell it to you. We offer it, but don't promote it as it's not necessary to build a great setup.
Checkers I love you man, I was just being dick!
checkerz

Post by checkerz »

:lol: :lol:

So you'll be hitting me up about that A Kit quote?

By the way, the new Showa stuff looks bad ass with the blue coatings on the bottom.
checkerz

Post by checkerz »

DP, damn I was way nicer than the guys over at Vital :oops:
Andy_Hack
Team: SplitFire

Post by Andy_Hack »

I feel like there's literally nothing better than N10Z. I ran suspension by Roczen's old suspension guy and a few very well known others, but the gap between them and the N10Z compression valves is just huge!

For those interested:
http://www.nostsuspension.com/
*fancy signature*
d4u5d6u7 wrote:good staff, nice skins, like
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

For the A-kit how much of the internals has the coatings? Besides the lower fork tubes being DLC (hasn't this came stock on Kawis for a while?) and the upper outer tubes being Kashima, what else is done? I like Kashima just for the color... I wonder how the stock tubes would look being blasted then anodized a similar color.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.