"EveryBody" By Logic

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Tommy black
Team: RideLife

"EveryBody" By Logic

Postby Tommy black » Fri May 05, 2017 12:00 pm

Y'all listen to this? If so what you think? :D

sethiemeboi
Team: VlastMX

Re: "EveryBody" By Logic

Postby sethiemeboi » Fri May 05, 2017 3:15 pm

it's terrible

Jeremy150
Team: MV Films

Postby Jeremy150 » Fri May 05, 2017 11:35 pm

It's not terrible, just not really the album I was hoping for, or what it seemed like from the singles he released.

Mr. Wiggles
Team: MXGH/TGP

Postby Mr. Wiggles » Sat May 06, 2017 1:31 am

Jeremy150 wrote:It's not terrible, just not really the album I was hoping for, or what it seemed like from the singles he released.

Pretty much how every one was
#mosthatedoneinmxsim
Image #nobodysafe

jmayo_2
Team: 4Kings Racing

Postby jmayo_2 » Sat May 06, 2017 3:55 am

It's actually really good imo. You have to sit down and listen to the interviews he's done about the album though otherwise there's really no context to what he's saying
TH_722 wrote:James always knows how to change the angle of my dangle.

aeffertz

Postby aeffertz » Sun May 07, 2017 3:03 am

jmayo_2 wrote:It's actually really good imo. You have to sit down and listen to the interviews he's done about the album though otherwise there's really no context to what he's saying

Personally, I don't think the album did it's job if you need to listen to interviews about it to give you context. I'm a big Logic fan but this album just did nothing for me. America and Everybody are the only two songs that I'll probably revisit.

jmayo_2
Team: 4Kings Racing

Postby jmayo_2 » Sun May 07, 2017 5:08 pm

aeffertz wrote:
jmayo_2 wrote:It's actually really good imo. You have to sit down and listen to the interviews he's done about the album though otherwise there's really no context to what he's saying

Personally, I don't think the album did it's job if you need to listen to interviews about it to give you context. I'm a big Logic fan but this album just did nothing for me. America and Everybody are the only two songs that I'll probably revisit.

That's fair. To each their own I guess lol. I don't think this was Logic's best work, but it was still good. Under Pressure is still his best work to date in my opinion
TH_722 wrote:James always knows how to change the angle of my dangle.

Tommy black
Team: RideLife

Postby Tommy black » Sun May 07, 2017 8:56 pm

jmayo_2 wrote:
aeffertz wrote:

That's fair. To each their own I guess lol. I don't think this was Logic's best work, but it was still good. Under Pressure is still his best work to date in my opinion

TBH my prob was it was really over hyped and it just wasnt what i thought it was gonna be, Ink blot shiuld be 10 times longer and take it back is good too, i think its a good album but its ok.

Return to “Off Topic”