"EveryBody" By Logic

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Tommy black
Team: RideLife

"EveryBody" By Logic

Post by Tommy black »

Y'all listen to this? If so what you think? :D
sethiemeboi
Crushed Dissenter
Team: VlastMX

Re: "EveryBody" By Logic

Post by sethiemeboi »

it's terrible
Jeremy150
Team: MV Films

Post by Jeremy150 »

It's not terrible, just not really the album I was hoping for, or what it seemed like from the singles he released.
Mr. Wiggles
Team: GSR/137 Kid

Post by Mr. Wiggles »

Jeremy150 wrote:It's not terrible, just not really the album I was hoping for, or what it seemed like from the singles he released.
Pretty much how every one was
Bottom feeder at LCQ Studios
Internet Nice Guy!
jmayo_2

Post by jmayo_2 »

It's actually really good imo. You have to sit down and listen to the interviews he's done about the album though otherwise there's really no context to what he's saying
aeffertz
Team: Studio ATE

Post by aeffertz »

jmayo_2 wrote:It's actually really good imo. You have to sit down and listen to the interviews he's done about the album though otherwise there's really no context to what he's saying
Personally, I don't think the album did it's job if you need to listen to interviews about it to give you context. I'm a big Logic fan but this album just did nothing for me. America and Everybody are the only two songs that I'll probably revisit.
jmayo_2

Post by jmayo_2 »

aeffertz wrote:
jmayo_2 wrote:It's actually really good imo. You have to sit down and listen to the interviews he's done about the album though otherwise there's really no context to what he's saying
Personally, I don't think the album did it's job if you need to listen to interviews about it to give you context. I'm a big Logic fan but this album just did nothing for me. America and Everybody are the only two songs that I'll probably revisit.
That's fair. To each their own I guess lol. I don't think this was Logic's best work, but it was still good. Under Pressure is still his best work to date in my opinion
Tommy black
Team: RideLife

Post by Tommy black »

jmayo_2 wrote:
aeffertz wrote:
That's fair. To each their own I guess lol. I don't think this was Logic's best work, but it was still good. Under Pressure is still his best work to date in my opinion
TBH my prob was it was really over hyped and it just wasnt what i thought it was gonna be, Ink blot shiuld be 10 times longer and take it back is good too, i think its a good album but its ok.