2017 Outdoor Discussion

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
User avatar
Aaron Hall
Posts: 970
Joined: Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:30 pm
Team: Architech
Location: 0161 Manny on the Map
Contact:

Re: 2017 Outdoor Discussion

Postby Aaron Hall » Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:02 am

Image
Like my work donate here https://www.paypal.me/AaronHall16
Image

User avatar
DBRider251
Posts: 1047
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:38 pm
Team: LCQ Studios

Re: 2017 Outdoor Discussion

Postby DBRider251 » Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:07 pm

I fail to see relevance in your argument. Moving on.

Anyone think there will be another Southeastern round in Pro Mx soon? Florida, Texas? I don't know what rounds would have to go (considering every track in the series now are basically fan favorites).
Image

User avatar
KTM57
Posts: 13390
Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:42 am
Team: Adept
Location: TX

Re: 2017 Outdoor Discussion

Postby KTM57 » Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:14 pm

Doesn't get more southeast than Texas. Back to the intelligence argument.

User avatar
DBRider251
Posts: 1047
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:38 pm
Team: LCQ Studios

Re: 2017 Outdoor Discussion

Postby DBRider251 » Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:21 pm

KTM57 wrote:Doesn't get more southeast than Texas. Back to the intelligence argument.

Image
Image

User avatar
Hi Im Skyqe
Posts: 2493
Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:52 pm
Team: wat

Re: 2017 Outdoor Discussion

Postby Hi Im Skyqe » Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:34 pm

Ddavis wrote:

User avatar
DBRider251
Posts: 1047
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:38 pm
Team: LCQ Studios

Re: 2017 Outdoor Discussion

Postby DBRider251 » Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:37 pm

I've never laughed so hard in my life. Thank you Peter.
Image

User avatar
TeamHavocRacing
Posts: 6031
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:52 am
Team: Havoc Racing

Re: 2017 Outdoor Discussion

Postby TeamHavocRacing » Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:49 pm

51st anniversary tomorrow night. Any of you ass clowns in town for Shoug should pay the 8 bux to go.

jlv wrote:Havoc is right.

jlv wrote:Phat is wrong.

User avatar
mxer433
Posts: 145
Joined: Wed May 14, 2014 3:19 am
Team: Motosport Hillsboro

Re: 2017 Outdoor Discussion

Postby mxer433 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:28 am

TeamHavocRacing wrote:51st anniversary tomorrow night. Any of you ass clowns in town for Shoug should pay the 8 bux to go.

its 10 for men and women get in for free. ima be there old man :D
Image

User avatar
TeamHavocRacing
Posts: 6031
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:52 am
Team: Havoc Racing

Re: 2017 Outdoor Discussion

Postby TeamHavocRacing » Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:49 pm

Thanks! I forgot about the special price. Gonna leave work at 2 today to try and get a good spot "up top". Should be perfect weather too. My only chance to see MX this week. No Shoug. :cry: Look for a big dbag in this shirt...
Image
jlv wrote:Havoc is right.

jlv wrote:Phat is wrong.

User avatar
ktm2219
Posts: 259
Joined: Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:59 pm
Team: Privateer
Location: New Brunswick Canada

Re: 2017 Outdoor Discussion

Postby ktm2219 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:35 pm

Trevor Doiron 489

damon99
Posts: 1210
Joined: Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:21 pm
Team: MXSG
Location: Indiana

Re: 2017 Outdoor Discussion

Postby damon99 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:47 pm

ktm2219 wrote:http://racerxonline.com/2017/07/27/suzuki-and-rch-conclude-partnership
wow

Not really surprised. RCH had a good run though.
Image

User avatar
DBRider251
Posts: 1047
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:38 pm
Team: LCQ Studios

Re: 2017 Outdoor Discussion

Postby DBRider251 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:40 am

ktm2219 wrote:http://racerxonline.com/2017/07/27/suzuki-and-rch-conclude-partnership
wow

My bet is RCH disbands as a team, and Bogle or Tickle go to RB KTM
Image

User avatar
Aaron Hall
Posts: 970
Joined: Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:30 pm
Team: Architech
Location: 0161 Manny on the Map
Contact:

Re: 2017 Outdoor Discussion

Postby Aaron Hall » Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:33 am

Rumors are Tickle is already trying to sign with RB KTM as for Bogle doesn't he have another year with RCH?
Like my work donate here https://www.paypal.me/AaronHall16
Image

User avatar
mack| spokes
Posts: 807
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:15 am
Team: Relax Attire

Re: 2017 Outdoor Discussion

Postby mack| spokes » Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:33 am

Aaron Hall wrote:Rumors are Tickle is already trying to sign with RB KTM as for Bogle doesn't he have another year with RCH?

Honestly thought bogle would get that ride lol
"Imma throw one of those chicken wings at yo fatass."
Image

User avatar
Aaron Hall
Posts: 970
Joined: Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:30 pm
Team: Architech
Location: 0161 Manny on the Map
Contact:

Re: 2017 Outdoor Discussion

Postby Aaron Hall » Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:39 am

mack| spokes wrote:
Aaron Hall wrote:Rumors are Tickle is already trying to sign with RB KTM as for Bogle doesn't he have another year with RCH?

Honestly thought bogle would get that ride lol

I think the only reason that Tickle is rumored to got there is because his contract runs out this year, personally i think Bogle would be sick on RB KTM but i would guess that it just because he is still in a contract with RCH ( i think)
Like my work donate here https://www.paypal.me/AaronHall16
Image


Return to “Off Topic”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests