2017 Outdoor Discussion

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
damon99
Team: MXSG

Re: 2017 Outdoor Discussion

Post by damon99 »

Just rethinking my 450 picks for this season here...

1. Tomac
2. Musquin
3. Baggett
4. Grant
5. Anderson

What do you guys think now that Dungey is out of the picture?
sethiemeboi
Crushed Dissenter
Team: VlastMX

Post by sethiemeboi »

DBRider251 wrote:Didn't people say RV was done after he blew out both knees? Then he won 4 in a row in SX
Roczen's career is over. Get over it.
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

So this is what being a hater looks like? Not a good look.
sethiemeboi
Crushed Dissenter

Post by sethiemeboi »

Phathry25 wrote:So this is what being a hater looks like? Not a good look.
are you talking about the fact i just stated above?
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

Homeboy is already using a clutch with that hand in today's Instagram post. He will be alright.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
DBRider251
Team: Elevated Motorsports

Post by DBRider251 »

sethiemeboi wrote:
DBRider251 wrote:Didn't people say RV was done after he blew out both knees? Then he won 4 in a row in SX
Roczen's career is over. Get over it.
Boy, I'm a Tomac fan, I don't see how I need to get over anything but this Sx season. Roczen isn't out. People must not keep up with pro athlete progress much.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:it's all the liberals fault
Cummings55
Team: RFORCE8

Post by Cummings55 »

sethiemeboi wrote:
It's a fact now, huh? Didn't realize you were one of the doctors who operated on him. Or maybe you're a fortune teller? Literally at least 90% of the posts I've seen you make on these forums is a mindless shit post. Get a clue. Rant over.
sethiemeboi
Crushed Dissenter

Post by sethiemeboi »

Cummings55 wrote:
sethiemeboi wrote:
It's a fact now, huh? Didn't realize you were one of the doctors who operated on him. Or maybe you're a fortune teller? Literally at least 90% of the posts I've seen you make on these forums is a mindless shit post. Get a clue. Rant over.
lol
Zarse718
Team: Motochasin

Post by Zarse718 »

KTM57 wrote:Homeboy is already using a clutch with that hand in today's Instagram post. He will be alright.
All of these "workouts" he has been doing have all been for social media. He doesn't want to get his fans on a negative side that he won't be coming back for a while or even ever. Like you really think he did a decent bike workout THE DAY AFTER his crash, yeah no.
supermottousa19 wrote:name: Walter Gebhardt
accomplishments on mx simulator: I suck at this game is that 1
What you can do to contribute to the team, skinning, modeling,good attitude, clean race, not a prick, etc: im good with cumputers and all that crap
sethiemeboi
Crushed Dissenter

Post by sethiemeboi »

Zarse718 wrote:
KTM57 wrote:Homeboy is already using a clutch with that hand in today's Instagram post. He will be alright.
All of these "workouts" he has been doing have all been for social media. He doesn't want to get his fans on a negative side that he won't be coming back for a while or even ever. Like you really think he did a decent bike workout THE DAY AFTER his crash, yeah no.
exactly, this dude destroyed his arm. his doctors told him to his face his injuries could very well be career ending. i think you need to get a clue, cummings.
damon99

Post by damon99 »

When did so many people on the forums become morons?... I mean I know it was already bad to begin with but man.. This is just terrible
mxsrider96
Team: PoGo

Post by mxsrider96 »

I hope Roczen comes back and destroys everyone, goes 24-0 in outdoors and 17-0 in sx just to prove all the people who think they know exactly what's going on that they're wrong. I don't think it'll happen, but I hope
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
sethiemeboi
Crushed Dissenter

Post by sethiemeboi »

mxsrider96 wrote:I hope Roczen comes back and destroys everyone, goes 24-0 in outdoors and 17-0 in sx just to prove all the people who think they know exactly what's going on that they're wrong. I don't think it'll happen, but I hope
the first 5 words you said ruined it
damon99

Post by damon99 »

sethiemeboi wrote:
mxsrider96 wrote:I hope Roczen comes back and destroys everyone, goes 24-0 in outdoors and 17-0 in sx just to prove all the people who think they know exactly what's going on that they're wrong. I don't think it'll happen, but I hope
the first 5 words you said ruined it
I get the sense you're not a roczen fan...
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

Maybe I am gullible, but I don't see the workouts as a social media appearance. I am not familiar with what you are talking about on the day following the crash, however. I think you are talking about the post he made that was more like 4 or 5 days out from the crash. https://www.instagram.com/p/BPq0ENfgHn2

My personal experiences from a similar injury tell me he is doing great and will be fine. I am sure there will be issues and it may be a little while before Roczen races again, but I am not confident in your assessment that his career is over.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.