2017 Outdoor Discussion

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
User avatar
Cummings55
Posts: 479
Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:24 pm
Team: Evolution Design

Re: 2017 Outdoor Discussion

Postby Cummings55 » Thu May 18, 2017 7:24 pm

exactly, this dude destroyed his arm. his doctors told him to his face his injuries could very well be career ending. i think you need to get a clue, cummings.


You aren't even backing your own argument with the stupid shit you say. This post here you claim the doctors told him they COULD very well be career ending, yet you are running through this post ranting and raving that "he will never come back he's done and it's a fact!" I can not even fathom how stupid you are kid.
Image

Ddavis
Posts: 14780
Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:02 am
Team: DX3
Location: CA
Contact:

Re: 2017 Outdoor Discussion

Postby Ddavis » Thu May 18, 2017 8:01 pm

You have to be living in fairy tale land to not see that Roczen's injuries can very easily prevent him from ever racing again. These guys are athletes, not super heroes.
rF
2015 Unadilla 3rd Place | 15 rF Top 5's | 72 rF Top 10's
13 7th [250 W] 14 6th [250 E] 9th [450 MX] 15 9th [450 MX] 16 11th [450 MX] 17 7th [450 SX]
EMF
2015 Phoenix SX Winner + 5 podiums
14 6th [450 SX] 15 5th [450 SX]

Pumaxcs
Posts: 12607
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2007 11:50 pm
Team: Kyle/Luiz
Location: Western, Kentucky
Contact:

Re: 2017 Outdoor Discussion

Postby Pumaxcs » Thu May 18, 2017 8:07 pm

Its happened before to Josh Hill, we aren't delusional. I'm not going to count a guy out just because he is having alot of surgeries completed. If the repairs being made are done correctly and the healing process goes correctly he can absolutely race again. I don't know if he will go back to dominating or be "his old self" even if its a mental handicap of crashing again and not a physical one but I full blown believe he races again.
Image
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.

MXS Cares

damon99
Posts: 1168
Joined: Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:21 pm
Team: MXSG
Location: Indiana

Re: 2017 Outdoor Discussion

Postby damon99 » Thu May 18, 2017 8:13 pm

Pumaxcs wrote:Its happened before to Josh Hill, we aren't delusional. I'm not going to count a guy out just because he is having alot of surgeries completed. If the repairs being made are done correctly and the healing process goes correctly he can absolutely race again. I don't know if he will go back to dominating or be "his old self" even if its a mental handicap of crashing again and not a physical one but I full blown believe he races again.

^^^^^
Image

Ddavis
Posts: 14780
Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:02 am
Team: DX3
Location: CA
Contact:

Re: 2017 Outdoor Discussion

Postby Ddavis » Thu May 18, 2017 8:59 pm

There's literally no communicating with you guys.
rF
2015 Unadilla 3rd Place | 15 rF Top 5's | 72 rF Top 10's
13 7th [250 W] 14 6th [250 E] 9th [450 MX] 15 9th [450 MX] 16 11th [450 MX] 17 7th [450 SX]
EMF
2015 Phoenix SX Winner + 5 podiums
14 6th [450 SX] 15 5th [450 SX]

User avatar
sethiemeboi
Posts: 549
Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:17 pm
Team: VlastMX
Location: Right Behind You....
Contact:

Re: 2017 Outdoor Discussion

Postby sethiemeboi » Thu May 18, 2017 9:11 pm

Cummings55 wrote:
exactly, this dude destroyed his arm. his doctors told him to his face his injuries could very well be career ending. i think you need to get a clue, cummings.


You aren't even backing your own argument with the stupid shit you say. This post here you claim the doctors told him they COULD very well be career ending, yet you are running through this post ranting and raving that "he will never come back he's done and it's a fact!" I can not even fathom how stupid you are kid.


1. I think you need to calm down, you are over reacting.
2. Go do exactly what he did to his arm, to your arm, then tell me if you think Roczen will come back.
3. You are exactly why the forums suck so much man, all you do it get mad over peoples' opinions and statements. You literally sit on here waiting for somebody to say something and then burn it for no reason. You are not helping anybody.
Image

User avatar
mxsrider96
Posts: 3431
Joined: Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:15 am
Team: PoGo
Location: Indiana

Re: 2017 Outdoor Discussion

Postby mxsrider96 » Thu May 18, 2017 9:48 pm

Seth, you're being a jackass about your opinion, so you shouldn't try and tell Brandon he's what's wrong with the forums. Also, Roczen has all the money in the world to pay for the very best doctors in the world. Brandon most likely does not. You're talking as if Kenny was just some rando off the street who crashed his dirt bike, but he isn't. He's one of the most talented riders in history
WAR CRY <3

Sun Burn

damon99
Posts: 1168
Joined: Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:21 pm
Team: MXSG
Location: Indiana

Re: 2017 Outdoor Discussion

Postby damon99 » Thu May 18, 2017 10:06 pm

Someone message me when this thread gets back on topic. :roll:
Image

User avatar
sethiemeboi
Posts: 549
Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:17 pm
Team: VlastMX
Location: Right Behind You....
Contact:

Re: 2017 Outdoor Discussion

Postby sethiemeboi » Thu May 18, 2017 11:37 pm

mxsrider96 wrote:Seth, you're being a jackass about your opinion, so you shouldn't try and tell Brandon he's what's wrong with the forums. Also, Roczen has all the money in the world to pay for the very best doctors in the world. Brandon most likely does not. You're talking as if Kenny was just some rando off the street who crashed his dirt bike, but he isn't. He's one of the most talented riders in history

It honestly doesn't matter who's working on a destroyed arm, because in the end, no matter how you slice it, his arm isn't ever, EVER going to be the same again.
Image

User avatar
mxsrider96
Posts: 3431
Joined: Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:15 am
Team: PoGo
Location: Indiana

Re: 2017 Outdoor Discussion

Postby mxsrider96 » Fri May 19, 2017 12:40 am

I'm sorry, I forgot you were a medical doctor and you knew all this by heart after years if medical school, internship, and residency. My bad
WAR CRY <3

Sun Burn

User avatar
sethiemeboi
Posts: 549
Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:17 pm
Team: VlastMX
Location: Right Behind You....
Contact:

Re: 2017 Outdoor Discussion

Postby sethiemeboi » Fri May 19, 2017 2:03 am

mxsrider96 wrote:I'm sorry, I forgot you were a medical doctor and you knew all this by heart after years if medical school, internship, and residency. My bad

do you have any idea how serious his injuries are?
Image

User avatar
mxer433
Posts: 123
Joined: Wed May 14, 2014 3:19 am
Team: Motosport Hillsboro

Re: 2017 Outdoor Discussion

Postby mxer433 » Fri May 19, 2017 2:05 am

seth, let me know
sethiemeboi wrote:im interseted
Image
^^ Donate to help a kid out. PM For Graphics=$$
PM For Graphics=$$

User avatar
JConley691
Posts: 245
Joined: Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:17 am
Team: CG Motorsports
Location: IN
Contact:

Re: 2017 Outdoor Discussion

Postby JConley691 » Fri May 19, 2017 2:14 am

Really hoping to see Sexton in 250's this year. Been waiting since last summer to see what he can do.

User avatar
mxsrider96
Posts: 3431
Joined: Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:15 am
Team: PoGo
Location: Indiana

Re: 2017 Outdoor Discussion

Postby mxsrider96 » Fri May 19, 2017 2:16 am

sethiemeboi wrote:
mxsrider96 wrote:I'm sorry, I forgot you were a medical doctor and you knew all this by heart after years if medical school, internship, and residency. My bad

do you have any idea how serious his injuries are?

Yes, I do, but I'm not gonna sit here and pretend that I know whether he's guaranteed to be back or not like you are. I hope he makes it back and I hope he rides at the level he was before crashing. But I have absolutely no clue whether he will or not, unlike Seth, the Forum Medical Expert apparently
WAR CRY <3

Sun Burn

User avatar
sethiemeboi
Posts: 549
Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:17 pm
Team: VlastMX
Location: Right Behind You....
Contact:

Re: 2017 Outdoor Discussion

Postby sethiemeboi » Fri May 19, 2017 2:18 am

mxsrider96 wrote:
sethiemeboi wrote:
mxsrider96 wrote:I'm sorry, I forgot you were a medical doctor and you knew all this by heart after years if medical school, internship, and residency. My bad

do you have any idea how serious his injuries are?

Yes, I do, but I'm not gonna sit here and pretend that I know whether he's guaranteed to be back or not like you are. I hope he makes it back and I hope he rides at the level he was before crashing. But I have absolutely no clue whether he will or not, unlike Seth, the Forum Medical Expert apparently

thanks for recognizing me, but i'm only agreeing with the professionals that ARE working on his arm dude.
Image


Return to “Off Topic”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests