2017 Outdoor Discussion

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Ddavis

Re: 2017 Outdoor Discussion

Post by Ddavis »

I had a similar issue to Tomac back a long time ago. I went down (ironically in the same corner Tomac did), and rode across the infield just like Eli with my front brake locking up (so embarrassing). I'm so dumb it was a rock logged into my front brake lever which wouldn't let it go out :lol:
mack| spokes
Team: Onlyfansracing

Post by mack| spokes »

Honestly didn't see Bogle winning a moto this season, but holy shit he deserved that.
jlv wrote: Either way, for a suicidal rampage it was pretty good.
MXSEMF
rmzracer92
Team: Privateer

Post by rmzracer92 »

Anyone know what happened to AC in m2?
Atom6246

Post by Atom6246 »

Wonder whats going on with Tomac... seems like he found a bike setting he likes for SX just needs to find one for Nats still
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

I think that he was considering the possibility of 24-0 and when he lost that first moto at Glen Helen it just kinda seems like he lost focus for a few motos. I'm going to bet he comes back at High Point and goes 1-1, or we'll see Baggett back up his ride last weekend and go win. People quickly forgot how insane Baggett was in 250s, and "if" (he did) he ever brought that intensity to 450s, nobody can beat him (except maybe Roczen).
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

Ddavis wrote:I think that he was considering the possibility of 24-0 and when he lost that first moto at Glen Helen it just kinda seems like he lost focus for a few motos. I'm going to bet he comes back at High Point and goes 1-1, or we'll see Baggett back up his ride last weekend and go win. People quickly forgot how insane Baggett was in 250s, and "if" (he did) he ever brought that intensity to 450s, nobody can beat him (except maybe Roczen).
Baggett was insane in 2012. Bad starts, railing all moto in hot and cold conditions. Seems a bit like what Tomac did in 2015 before he got hurt. If Baggett finally (PLEASE) can get his old self back, this will be one hella fun season to follow. Usually Thunder Valley isn't one of my favorite tracks on the tour, but this year, wow, so many good motos.
scheeve3

Post by scheeve3 »

Wahlamt wrote:
Ddavis wrote:I think that he was considering the possibility of 24-0 and when he lost that first moto at Glen Helen it just kinda seems like he lost focus for a few motos. I'm going to bet he comes back at High Point and goes 1-1, or we'll see Baggett back up his ride last weekend and go win. People quickly forgot how insane Baggett was in 250s, and "if" (he did) he ever brought that intensity to 450s, nobody can beat him (except maybe Roczen).
Baggett was insane in 2012. Bad starts, railing all moto in hot and cold conditions. Seems a bit like what Tomac did in 2015 before he got hurt. If Baggett finally (PLEASE) can get his old self back, this will be one hella fun season to follow. Usually Thunder Valley isn't one of my favorite tracks on the tour, but this year, wow, so many good motos.
And if you see how good Bagget's SX season already was ... He's more than just an outsider, he'll be very very close to the title if he stays healthy.
Frederik Van Eeckhoven - UID 326
1st Team @ MXSON 2009 & 2nd individual (125cc)
2012 DRT-Sandseries winner (MX1)
2012 DRT-spring SX series winner (OPEN)
2012 BMF-Friday night series winner (MX1)
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Baggett won a 250 SX Main event in his rookie season, people talk as if he's terrible indoors. I think when someone is so good in one specific series, they discredit their ability in another.
JConley691
Team: CG Motorsports

Post by JConley691 »

Can we sign Weigandt and Langston to a lifetime contract? They work so well together and it's seriously leagues above Ralph and Jeff in supercross. Jason doesn't ask Grant stupid-ass questions about fitness or "what is this rider thinking right now???" If a pass is made Jason's voice doesn't crack because he's screaming his guts out. Every time two riders get close to each other it isn't considered an "aggressive move" by Grant. And they are light-years ahead of past national broadcasting teams like Drebber and Pingree (holy shit they were terrible).
SMR 510RR

Post by SMR 510RR »

JConley691 wrote:Can we sign Weigandt and Langston to a lifetime contract? They work so well together and it's seriously leagues above Ralph and Jeff in supercross. Jason doesn't ask Grant stupid-ass questions about fitness or "what is this rider thinking right now???" If a pass is made Jason's voice doesn't crack because he's screaming his guts out. Every time two riders get close to each other it isn't considered an "aggressive move" by Grant. And they are light-years ahead of past national broadcasting teams like Drebber and Pingree (holy shit they were terrible).
Couldn't agree more.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

Pumaxcs wrote:Only a few minutes into practice and I can't believe how much I missed Grant/Jason/Georgia. Literally, what the hell is Fox doing they are the best.
Join the club.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
JConley691
Team: CG Motorsports

Post by JConley691 »

Pumaxcs wrote:Only a few minutes into practice and I can't believe how much I missed Grant/Jason/Georgia. Literally, what the hell is Fox doing they are the best.
I knew I read this somewhere.. sorry to kinda trample your statement man :oops:
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

How come this shenanigans doesn't happen in rF? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
cmv950

Post by cmv950 »

Really bitter about Dungey retiring now...with how inconsistent everyone is riding and how consistent he was, he'd be whooping their asses right now in the points. Should have waited till outdoors was done and walked away with another mx title.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

If you head isn't in the game then get out while you can... but yes, Dungey would already have a 25+ point lead by now.