2017 Outdoor Discussion

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
DBRider251
Team: Elevated Motorsports

Re: 2017 Outdoor Discussion

Post by DBRider251 »

Jeremy150 wrote:Bro he's got over 4 months to ride and train. He'll win A1.
I wouldn't go that far, but I would definitely say he makes the main if he tries, and something bizarre doesn't happen.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:it's all the liberals fault
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

You're so stupid it actually hurts to read your comments, Lane.

"
DBRider251 wrote:but I would definitely say he makes the main if he tries.
NO SHIT! In what world would Ken Roczen not make a main?

Excluding that bizarre night at SLC in 2013
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Roczen is my pick for the SX title next year, if he indeed is healthy. The only concern is the strength of his arm, but I'm sure he got all of the correct procedures done to get his strength to 100%. There's zero doubt in his work ethic, speed, or confidence. Taking all of those things into consideration, there's 0 reasons why he can't come back next year equally as strong, or even stronger than before his injury.
DBRider251

Post by DBRider251 »

Ddavis wrote:NO SHIT! In what world would Ken Roczen not make a main?
I was more referring to his arm still being fucked, and him still trying to race. If he went to A1, qualified for the night show, then him pulling out in the heat or something because it's still hurt. Don't know why you're such a fucking cock, especially when you aren't the brightest person out there either.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Because only his views and opinions are valid. All others are just pretenders.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

DBRider251 wrote:
Ddavis wrote:NO SHIT! In what world would Ken Roczen not make a main?
I was more referring to his arm still being fucked, and him still trying to race. If he went to A1, qualified for the night show, then him pulling out in the heat or something because it's still hurt. Don't know why you're such a fucking cock, especially when you aren't the brightest person out there either.
Roczen wouldn't show up to Anaheim if his arm wasn't ready. I know that for a fact. It's not like he's sitting on the couch hoping his arm is going to be okay, he's going to put in a thousand laps in Florida getting ready for Anaheim. He'll know if his arm is ready the first time he mistimes a rhythm section and it holds.

What makes you think I'm not the brightest person out there? I'm more intelligent than you are, that's for damn sure.
damon99
Team: MXSG

Post by damon99 »

Guys... Race series discussion here.. not a dick measuring contest..

No one gives a fuck how intelligent anyone in this thread is. Quite honestly if you can't take the fact that someone else has a different opinion than you about something then you probably shouldn't even be on the internet in the first place.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

damon99 wrote:Quite honestly if you can't take the fact that someone else has a different opinion than you about something then you probably shouldn't even be on the internet in the first place.
It isn't the fact that someone has a different opinion, it's just that he thinks Roczen would actually show up and waste everyone's time by riding the night show and "not feeling ready" and pulling out. He has 7 fucking months of riding and training to prepare. There's a 0% chance he'd show up not sure if his arm is ready or not, and the fact someone believes that could happen, its mind boggling. It's not like the Musquin situation for example where he tweaked his knee and wasn't sure how strong it would be, and ended up "salvaging points". It's night and day different in terms of situations.
mxsrider96
Team: PoGo

Post by mxsrider96 »

Still no reason to be an asshole Devin
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
DBRider251

Post by DBRider251 »

mxsrider96 wrote:Still no reason to be an asshole Devin
Does he ever need a reason? He acts like he's better than everyone else just because he THINKS he knows everything. He measures his intelligence based on no fact whatsoever. He just thinks he is smarter than someone, so he is.

There's also no fact that you're more intelligent than me. Especially after your "Does the 'record demo backups' command still work with record demos off?" comment the other night.
wilson559

Post by wilson559 »

DBRider251 wrote:
mxsrider96 wrote:Still no reason to be an asshole Devin
Does he ever need a reason? He acts like he's better than everyone else just because he THINKS he knows everything. He measures his intelligence based on no fact whatsoever. He just thinks he is smarter than someone, so he is.

There's also no fact that you're more intelligent than me. Especially after your "Does the 'record demo backups' command still work with record demos off?" comment the other night.
Davis over your Lorettas host you cried like a liberal dude.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

I used to be a hater of Evanescence, the good ole "vet rider moto video with bring me to life at the song" was a meme before memes were popular... but I've been liking their music lately for some reason

Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Wrong topic. Fuck multiple tabs.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

DBRider251 wrote:He acts like he's better than everyone else just because he THINKS he knows everything.
and you are basing this off of what? What you've read over a message boards online? Lucky you don't meet me in real life, you'd change your mind about me, just like everyone else that's ever met me irl from motocross forums.

"Oh fuck Davis, if I ever meet him I'd knock him out"

Heard that one countless times.

Monday topic on Vital "Met ddavis, pretty chill guy, nothing like he seems over the forums"

"DDavis is a squid he throws butt scrubs"

Monday topic on Vital "Met ddavis at the track, dude was throwing sideways whips over the 120' triple all day, chill kid"

It happens all the time, but unfortunately I don't hang out at faircross 2k17 in fucking Kentucky or wherever Lane Burkes rides.
mack| spokes
Team: Onlyfansracing

Post by mack| spokes »

Ddavis wrote:
DBRider251 wrote:He acts like he's better than everyone else just because he THINKS he knows everything.
and you are basing this off of what? What you've read over a message boards online? Lucky you don't meet me in real life, you'd change your mind about me, just like everyone else that's ever met me irl from motocross forums.

"Oh fuck Davis, if I ever meet him I'd knock him out"

Heard that one countless times.

Monday topic on Vital "Met ddavis, pretty chill guy, nothing like he seems over the forums"

"DDavis is a squid he throws butt scrubs"

Monday topic on Vital "Met ddavis at the track, dude was throwing sideways whips over the 120' triple all day, chill kid"

It happens all the time, but unfortunately I don't hang out at faircross 2k17 in fucking Kentucky or wherever Lane Burkes rides.
Devin, he didnt mention anything (from what i read) that was talking about you being a bad rider irl?

Can we keep this thread about motocross and not an intelligence and dick measuring competition please?
jlv wrote: Either way, for a suicidal rampage it was pretty good.
MXSEMF