Shoes

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
DirtRacer02
Crushed Dissenter

Shoes

Post by DirtRacer02 »

I'm about to buy these shoes and was wondering what kind of shoes you guys normally wear or like.
Jared133mx

Re: Shoes

Post by Jared133mx »

shut up rush
SMR 510RR
Team: Privateer

Post by SMR 510RR »

For casual I think my favorite right now are my Blucher Mocs.

And suede penny loafers

For work I wear those too and sometimes dress shoes like these Double Monks

I have too many shoes!
jonracer594

Post by jonracer594 »

For basketball outside I like to wear the Jordan Reveal. They are nothing special but I got them as a gift and they do their job.
For casual I wear the nike air force lv8.
For the sports lessons in school and playing basketball inside I have the Kobe Mentality 2, allthough I havent had a chance to play with them since I got them right after my last surgery and still need to rest from that.
This isnt the most beautiful colorway but all the other ones were gone in my size and I think its a really nice shoe to do sports in so I took it.
And last but not least I have the Nike SB Trainerendor for doing anything outside like riding mountainbike or jogging.

That are pretty much all the shoes I have right now( I am not fully grown yet so there is no need to have more).

And btw if anybody else here is playing basketball/doing sports I can only give advice to try and play in Jordans/Nike(idk how adidas shoes feel) and Stance Socks. It will feel like you are walking on clouds.
DirtRacer02
Crushed Dissenter

Post by DirtRacer02 »

SMR 510RR wrote:I have too many shoes!
Do you know any good running/training shoes?
SMR 510RR

Post by SMR 510RR »

DirtRacer02 wrote:
I just got some New Balance trail running shoes that I like. I have wide feet and New Balance is one of the only companies that makes wide sizes anymore. Other popular brands are Brooks, Nike, Solomon, Asics, probably more I am forgetting. I'm fairly sure most of them make a cross training shoe that would be good for running and weight training/crossfit. If you have a running store near you they can help fit you into a shoe that actually fits your foot. My whole life I was wearing size 10 shoes until a year or two ago when I actually got sized and found out that I am a 9 or 9.5 wide. I had been buying longer shoes because my feet were too wide to fit in the regular width shoes even though they were the right length. Much more comfortable.
Brocpearson17
Team: Octane Yamaha

Post by Brocpearson17 »

BrocPearson17
DirtRacer02
Crushed Dissenter

Post by DirtRacer02 »

SMR 510RR wrote:
DirtRacer02 wrote:
I just got some New Balance trail running shoes that I like. I have wide feet and New Balance is one of the only companies that makes wide sizes anymore. Other popular brands are Brooks, Nike, Solomon, Asics, probably more I am forgetting. I'm fairly sure most of them make a cross training shoe that would be good for running and weight training/crossfit. If you have a running store near you they can help fit you into a shoe that actually fits your foot. My whole life I was wearing size 10 shoes until a year or two ago when I actually got sized and found out that I am a 9 or 9.5 wide. I had been buying longer shoes because my feet were too wide to fit in the regular width shoes even though they were the right length. Much more comfortable.
Yea, I have some Asics and they seem to hurt my knees. I might have to try some New Balance's
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

Some ugly steel toe shoes for work and Globe sabres or fusions otherwise. Just ordered these (besides the other 3 I have...):
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
DirtRacer02
Crushed Dissenter

Post by DirtRacer02 »

yzmxer608 wrote:Some ugly steel toe shoes for work and Globe sabres or fusions otherwise. Just ordered these (besides the other 3 I have...):
Those are the weirdest shoes I have ever seen
SMR 510RR

Post by SMR 510RR »

What if I told you that you are probably tying your shoes wrong?

https://www.fieggen.com/shoelace/grannyknot.htm
m121c

Post by m121c »

I like grey shoes..

I need to get a new nice set of shoes for casual nights out though. My other pairs aren't doing so hot after walking 4 miles a day to class in an Iowa winter.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

Really into New Balances
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
Dunivant25

Post by Dunivant25 »

m121c wrote: Image
Those are dope!
Jared133mx

Post by Jared133mx »

yzmxer608 wrote:Some ugly steel toe shoes for work and Globe sabres or fusions otherwise. Just ordered these (besides the other 3 I have...):
school shooter shoes