Shoes

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Ddavis

Re: Shoes

Post by Ddavis »

KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

I go old skool and rock these........
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
JayTaylor

Post by JayTaylor »

MxTracksScotland
Team: #THECHAMPCHAMP

Post by MxTracksScotland »

BIGGG SHOEEEEEEEE HAHAA

USABMXER1
Team: DaBaum Designs

Post by USABMXER1 »

Place I go for my running shoes is a local place called 3 Rivers Running. They put you on a treadmill and record how you run and then they'll find shoes that will make it so that you are running comfortably. They definitely helped out a whole lot for my training shoes all throughout middle school and then high school as well. Made it so that I was feeling as much pain in my knee anymore but still felt some pain when I went out for our 10k runs and above. They all seemed to last awhile and the only thing I have ever had happen to any of them is a giant hole from pegs on a pit bike ripping through it. But other than that they all work out perfectly and have been working out great for me! Maybe look for some places around your area that sell just running shoes and they should have something similar and will get you set up properly for training.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

JayTaylor wrote:Image
I can't wear those nor toe socks. The second and third toe on each of my feet are webbed. :oops:
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
On The Pipe
Team: Factory Suzuki

Post by On The Pipe »

USABMXER1 wrote:Place I go for my running shoes is a local place called 3 Rivers Running. They put you on a treadmill and record how you run and then they'll find shoes that will make it so that you are running comfortably. They definitely helped out a whole lot for my training shoes all throughout middle school and then high school as well. Made it so that I was feeling as much pain in my knee anymore but still felt some pain when I went out for our 10k runs and above. They all seemed to last awhile and the only thing I have ever had happen to any of them is a giant hole from pegs on a pit bike ripping through it. But other than that they all work out perfectly and have been working out great for me! Maybe look for some places around your area that sell just running shoes and they should have something similar and will get you set up properly for training.
They did something similar when I enlisted in the Army and arrived at reception battalion for boot camp. I forget what type of foot they said I had just know there was three types overpronation, underpronation, and normal pronation. I always just bought shoes that looked "cool". Did some running in nike freerun's and they hurt my ankles way too much. My favorite shoe is the Nike Shox Turbo VI ID w/ custom colors.

For work Carolina loggers seem to hold up well and are comfortable
Racers52

Post by Racers52 »

USABMXER1
Team: DaBaum Designs

Post by USABMXER1 »

On The Pipe wrote:
USABMXER1 wrote:Place I go for my running shoes is a local place called 3 Rivers Running. They put you on a treadmill and record how you run and then they'll find shoes that will make it so that you are running comfortably. They definitely helped out a whole lot for my training shoes all throughout middle school and then high school as well. Made it so that I was feeling as much pain in my knee anymore but still felt some pain when I went out for our 10k runs and above. They all seemed to last awhile and the only thing I have ever had happen to any of them is a giant hole from pegs on a pit bike ripping through it. But other than that they all work out perfectly and have been working out great for me! Maybe look for some places around your area that sell just running shoes and they should have something similar and will get you set up properly for training.
They did something similar when I enlisted in the Army and arrived at reception battalion for boot camp. I forget what type of foot they said I had just know there was three types overpronation, underpronation, and normal pronation. I always just bought shoes that looked "cool". Did some running in nike freerun's and they hurt my ankles way too much. My favorite shoe is the Nike Shox Turbo VI ID w/ custom colors.

For work Carolina loggers seem to hold up well and are comfortable
Yeah even though I am neutral pronator I always hop on the treadmills still just to make sure, I have had it change completely before so always want to be as safe as possible when purchasing them.
MxRicer211
Team: Privateer

Post by MxRicer211 »

For out at night clubbing I rock these bad boys

When Im going for a more stezzy look to attract attention in town I slap these on

..But listen, if you ever want to get laid asap, you needa wear these :wink: :wink: :wink:
Money cant buy happiness, but money can buy a dirt bike and that's pretty much the same thing
GregDearman
Team: TVCO

Post by GregDearman »

KTM57 wrote:Image
Triggered
Aaron Hall
Team: Architech

Post by Aaron Hall »

Getting these badboys in a couple of weeks
Casual Shoes
Work Boots
maggett wrote:when JLV gives u a good dickslappin
ROSE822 wrote:braden carter die u inbred veggie cunt
Blake_901

Post by Blake_901 »

Ordered these about 2 days ago, one of the cooler Supreme collabs I've seen in a while.
reddead422
Team: Wildside Designs

Post by reddead422 »

Casual
Running
BMX Riding