What's uppp

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
BSA
Team: Privateer

What's uppp

Post by BSA »

Hey guys. Making a return somewhat to MXS. Forgot my old forum account from years ago so just made a new one, although I was never really active as a community member before, but decided to get more involved this time. I just need to get back to being able to ride decent!

Before I started playing MXS I'd always dreamt of riding MX, rode my mates bike a couple weeks ago now that I'm close to being able to grab a bike for myself and I've gone and broke my bloody collarbone :oops: So back to the virtual it is lol.

Anyone else wounded at the moment?
Cummings55
Team: RFORCE8

Re: What's uppp

Post by Cummings55 »

Just got my back fused together at L5 S1 level. Surprisingly doing very well for only being a week out. Walking under my own control, basically doing everything I was before surgery except for bending, twisting, and lifting :D
BSA
Team: Privateer

Re: What's uppp

Post by BSA »

Cummings55 wrote:Just got my back fused together at L5 S1 level. Surprisingly doing very well for only being a week out. Walking under my own control, basically doing everything I was before surgery except for bending, twisting, and lifting :D
That's dope man. I've only ever done my collarbone and 5 bones in my left ankle. I hope I never do my back :oops: