Trackmania Turbo

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Davinho222

Trackmania Turbo

Post by Davinho222 »

Does anybody of you play Trackmania Turbo? And does anybody know if there are any competitions where you can race against each other for real money like you can do with Fifa on virgin gaming?
scheeve3

Re: Trackmania Turbo

Post by scheeve3 »

Trackmania is dead when it comes down to competitive gaming. Back in the days when Trackmania nations switched to trackmania nations forever and it was still all free to play it had it glory days. Instead of doing a vacation job I stayed home and went from LAN party to LAN party and participate in online money tournaments on clanbase, esl and some TM specific organizers. Making money and getting bonuses.

You'll see trackmania 2 stadium on a few Dutch LAN's for peanuts prizes. Besides the ESWC there's no money to make with anymore.

Rocket league is now the new big thing :wink:
Frederik Van Eeckhoven - UID 326
1st Team @ MXSON 2009 & 2nd individual (125cc)
2012 DRT-Sandseries winner (MX1)
2012 DRT-spring SX series winner (OPEN)
2012 BMF-Friday night series winner (MX1)
Davinho222

Post by Davinho222 »

Thanks for the good answer.
Thats sad cause i think Trackmania is a very competetiv game and perfect for a racing league. I never played Rocket League but it is not a racing game. Watched a video of it 10 seconds ago:) looks fun but not not what i am looking for. Its so much fun to find the last tens of a second in trackmania.. Trackmania nations was great!!
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

scheeve3 wrote:Trackmania is dead when it comes down to competitive gaming. Back in the days when Trackmania nations switched to trackmania nations forever and it was still all free to play it had it glory days. Instead of doing a vacation job I stayed home and went from LAN party to LAN party and participate in online money tournaments on clanbase, esl and some TM specific organizers. Making money and getting bonuses.

You'll see trackmania 2 stadium on a few Dutch LAN's for peanuts prizes. Besides the ESWC there's no money to make with anymore.

Rocket league is now the new big thing :wink:
Too bad it felt like TMS2 never caught on. Really miss the pre-freezone days of TMN/TMNF, was a great deal of fun messing around on Swensen's maps :(