2017 MXDN

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Aaron Hall
Team: Architech

Re: 2017 MXDN

Post by Aaron Hall »

Yeah he has done extremely well, shame USA team going to shit because no one wanting to ride anymore because there not being a big pay check
Just hoping we can get Wilson to ride for GBR, If it was me picking i would pick Anstie, Wilson, Watson
maggett wrote:when JLV gives u a good dickslappin
ROSE822 wrote:braden carter die u inbred veggie cunt
Aaron Hall

Post by Aaron Hall »

Great Britain
MX1: Max Anstie
MX2: Tommy Searle
OPEN: Dean Wilson

Netherlands
MX1: Glenn Coldenhoff
MX2: Brian Bogers
OPEN: Jeffrey Herlings
scheeve3

Post by scheeve3 »

There are like 10 different teams who can bring it home.
But France and the USA are a bit higher rated imo. Belgium can bring it home as well, but unfortunately they're quite inconsistent :|
Frederik Van Eeckhoven - UID 326
1st Team @ MXSON 2009 & 2nd individual (125cc)
2012 DRT-Sandseries winner (MX1)
2012 DRT-spring SX series winner (OPEN)
2012 BMF-Friday night series winner (MX1)
Aaron Hall

Post by Aaron Hall »

scheeve3 wrote:There are like 10 different teams who can bring it home.
But France and the USA are a bit higher rated imo. Belgium can bring it home as well, but unfortunately they're quite inconsistent :|
GBR got this home crowd we going win, but seriously i think USA will struggle to podium this year as this is a pretty weak team from them i feel
mack| spokes
Team: Onlyfansracing

Post by mack| spokes »

Aaron Hall wrote:
scheeve3 wrote:There are like 10 different teams who can bring it home.
GBR got this home crowd we going win, but seriously i think USA will struggle to podium this year as this is a pretty weak team from them i feel
Seely is the only real let down tbh, but everytime i doubt him he comes back and proves me wrong.
jlv wrote: Either way, for a suicidal rampage it was pretty good.
MXSEMF
MX|VISUALS
Team: Privateer

Post by MX|VISUALS »

I think seely is a great pick, hes really been under the radar this year and hasn't had a whole lot of tv time, but whenever the positions are sliding across the board, he seems to always be in the top 5
MX|VISUALS

Post by MX|VISUALS »

MX|VISUALS wrote:I think seely is a great pick, hes really been under the radar this year and hasn't had a whole lot of tv time, but whenever the positions are sliding across the board, he seems to always be in the top 5
Also, i believe searle will be the short straw for GB, he's been out all year with injury, And he was quick on the 250 for sure, but its a different bike to what he rode before, and he needs to do alot of work testing to get it right for him.
mack| spokes
Team: Onlyfansracing

Post by mack| spokes »

USA is still strong, thomas covington has a huge bonus of knowing the track as he has raced it same with osborne just not as recent as thomas.
jlv wrote: Either way, for a suicidal rampage it was pretty good.
MXSEMF
Aaron Hall

Post by Aaron Hall »

mack| spokes wrote:USA is still strong, thomas covington has a huge bonus of knowing the track as he has raced it same with osborne just not as recent as thomas.
Track is having big changes this year
And as for Tommy if he doesn't perform this year he is going to get a lot of hate
scheeve3

Post by scheeve3 »

Aaron Hall wrote:
mack| spokes wrote:USA is still strong, thomas covington has a huge bonus of knowing the track as he has raced it same with osborne just not as recent as thomas.
Track is having big changes this year
And as for Tommy if he doesn't perform this year he is going to get a lot of hate
:?: Tell me more my friend!!
Frederik Van Eeckhoven - UID 326
1st Team @ MXSON 2009 & 2nd individual (125cc)
2012 DRT-Sandseries winner (MX1)
2012 DRT-spring SX series winner (OPEN)
2012 BMF-Friday night series winner (MX1)
Aaron Hall

Post by Aaron Hall »

scheeve3 wrote: :?: Tell me more my friend!!
Guessing your on bout the track lol
Steve Dixon spoke about it in the link below if you cba reading it i'll just copy the bits about the track out as there is stuff about the riders and people killing people at matterley lol
Track Stuff:
'there are a couple of new loops and a new jump by the trees'
'We’ve changed the start which will be quite unique with more of a drop-in start like Charlotte'
'The track will be longer, probably over two minutes with a new loop by the wave section.'
Read more at:
http://www.dirtbikerider.com/news/motoc ... xon-i16488
MX|VISUALS

Post by MX|VISUALS »

Aaron Hall wrote:
scheeve3 wrote: :?: Tell me more my friend!!
Guessing your on bout the track lol
Steve Dixon spoke about it in the link below if you cba reading it i'll just copy the bits about the track out as there is stuff about the riders and people killing people at matterley lol
Track Stuff:
'there are a couple of new loops and a new jump by the trees'
'We’ve changed the start which will be quite unique with more of a drop-in start like Charlotte'
'The track will be longer, probably over two minutes with a new loop by the wave section.'
Read more at:
http://www.dirtbikerider.com/news/motoc ... xon-i16488
Hope it still has the same feel to it, its a phenomenal track to be at, and where its in a natural bowl it really makes you feel amongst the action
Aaron Hall

Post by Aaron Hall »

So made a track layout as such;
Light brown is a somewhat educated guess with Steve saying there adding a loop after the wave section
Red is where Steve has said the jumps are going to be different, Made a drop off and a step up would be pretty cool
Dark brown is pretty much my imagination with Steve saying 'having more loops included in the years track' making me think they are doing more than just the one after the waves section, pretty much the only place to add another loop without changing the layout of the track loads, or affecting spectators as hopefully it will be ram packed this year
Any opinions if this was the layout? or if you think there will add another loop anywhere else?
MX|VISUALS

Post by MX|VISUALS »

Id like to see them keep the off camber 180 where the dark brown is, would be cool if there was a tunnel somewhere so spectators can go within the track. Ill be happy as long as these loops stay well within sight, because what makes this place so unique is the fact you can see the entire track from pretty much anywhere. I remember being there in 2012 when herlings and searle were battling and you could literally see them fighting for the entire lap.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

I'm almost certain the reason Searle was picked was because he's had a fat Monster logo on his helmet for the past 5 years or so.