2017 MXDN

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Re: 2017 MXDN

Post by Pumaxcs »

What a champ!
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

RFX_corentin_12 wrote:
nickuzick wrote:
Ddavis wrote:Only a small fee of $24 USD for a two day event :lol:
Just buy the 50%+ discount packages during December for the upcoming year
Or the "End of Season package" for free with the code "17MXGPTVSWITZERLAND" :)
Sorry, let me quote for awareness.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
RFX_corentin_12
Team: Impact

Post by RFX_corentin_12 »

Pumaxcs wrote:
RFX_corentin_12 wrote:
nickuzick wrote: Just buy the 50%+ discount packages during December for the upcoming year
Or the "End of Season package" for free with the code "17MXGPTVSWITZERLAND" :)
Sorry, let me quote for awareness.
I accept donations guys :p Ahah jk
Prats7

Post by Prats7 »

Ddavis wrote:Sorry he rode for Yamaha at the time, nonetheless he's a good pick and he's currently on Factory Husqvarna for the World Enduro series so he will be on a good bike.
Little bit risky i would say, but he was good at the time hope he didn't lose the speed France could be the one who wins as every year.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Here's the big difference, I think Cole and Covington will be closer to Febvre/Paulin in the results than Charlier will be to Osborne. If you understand how the scoring system at the MXDN works you'll understand what I mean.
Tkh
Team: Privateer

Post by Tkh »

Ddavis wrote:Here's the big difference, I think Cole and Covington will be closer to Febvre/Paulin in the results than Charlier will be to Osborne. If you understand how the scoring system at the MXDN works you'll understand what I mean.
Here's the big difference. If you know how Ddavis works you'll understand that he is wrong.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Tkh wrote:
Ddavis wrote:Here's the big difference, I think Cole and Covington will be closer to Febvre/Paulin in the results than Charlier will be to Osborne. If you understand how the scoring system at the MXDN works you'll understand what I mean.
Here's the big difference. If you know how Ddavis works you'll understand that he is wrong.
I'm wrong? Please explain how I'm wrong.
scheeve3

Post by scheeve3 »

Tkh wrote:
Dude, 2 posts in after registration and already getting into a fight with Ddavis? How do you walk with balls that big? :shock: :lol:

No but seriously, I must agree on Ddavis on this one. Not only what he says about the riders covering the others off, but also it's been proven more than once in the past that the MX2 rider can win a lot of points for a nation. Especially one of the caliber of Osborne, he'll be leaving some 450's behind him.
Frederik Van Eeckhoven - UID 326
1st Team @ MXSON 2009 & 2nd individual (125cc)
2012 DRT-Sandseries winner (MX1)
2012 DRT-spring SX series winner (OPEN)
2012 BMF-Friday night series winner (MX1)
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Lets theorize and say Charlier finishes 14th while Osborne finishes 4th. That's a 10 point difference, if Febvre finishes 5th (I doubt he wins with the form that Herlings, Gajser, and Cairoli have been showing), then I don't see Cole or Covington finishing 15th or worse to make that 14th by Charlier the "winning difference".

Based on what I've seen this year I picture these guys finishing in these positions at the MXDN

USA: Osborne (3rd-8th depending on his start) Seely (5th-10th, he will probably get good starts which will help) Covington (5th-10th)
France: Febvre (1st-6th dependong on his form) Charlier (15th-20th) Paulin (5th-10th he might do better, usually rides well at the MXoN)
Belguim: Desalle (3rd-8th) Lieber (15th-DNF he crashes A LOT from what I've seen) Horebeek (3rd-8th usually rides well at the MXDN, personally I'd rather see him ride the 250 like he did last year and put Strojbos in the Open class)

The sleeper is GB in their home country, all three riders can be inside the top 10 and maybe lower (Anstie and Wilson possible top 5s), and Netherlands is another sleeper with Herlings having the potential to go 1-1 while Bogers is a solid MX2 rider and Coldenhoff can be quick at times too.
RXR_Banjo
Team: MotoStar

Post by RXR_Banjo »

Yep good post ddavid, i cant see why osborne couldnt go 1-2 or something like that!!
Phil Doyon #423
mack| spokes
Team: Onlyfansracing

Post by mack| spokes »

I reckon the aussie's are the real sleepers, Hunter has been on fire lately and we all know ferris getting 2nd at high point was godly and kirk gibbs could probably finish close to ferris if he is on his game
jlv wrote: Either way, for a suicidal rampage it was pretty good.
MXSEMF
Aaron Hall
Team: Architech

Post by Aaron Hall »

This is probably the best chance GB can get on for podium, Searle and Deano (i think, definitely searle) have already been testing the track. Deano is already over here practicing on tracks with similar ground (stoney and chalky), you don't really get that type of ground anywhere else apart from being near matterley. Searle is obviously having a huge influence on the track as well with Dixon(his manager) managing the MXON this year
maggett wrote:when JLV gives u a good dickslappin
ROSE822 wrote:braden carter die u inbred veggie cunt
MX|VISUALS
Team: Privateer

Post by MX|VISUALS »

from what I hear for anyone living near salisbury in the UK, theam GB are testing privately up cusses gorse which is owned by justin barclay, who is the MXGP track builder and it also has very similar terrain matterley basin.
scheeve3

Post by scheeve3 »

Desalle out. Probably Strijbos in.
Still legit team, last few GP's has Strijbos been in form :-).

Sucks that again Desalle is out. It's been since 2013 he has been in the mxdn team and that was also the last time Belgium won...
Frederik Van Eeckhoven - UID 326
1st Team @ MXSON 2009 & 2nd individual (125cc)
2012 DRT-Sandseries winner (MX1)
2012 DRT-spring SX series winner (OPEN)
2012 BMF-Friday night series winner (MX1)
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Did he get injured in Assen?