Im so lost

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Nybrok
Team: Privateer

Im so lost

Post by Nybrok »

Hi, im kinda back at this game and i was wondering.... do people play in 00 01 02 03 servers nowadays? Because everytime i join one of those servers they are all empty.. :( daym shit has changed in 3 years....And please, give me some info what happened in the last 3 years, in a nutshell (are the og's still around, who makes the sickest shit etc). Thank you and sorry for stupid topic.
Achievements:
-2011 EMF AX champion
-2010 SMA Outdoor champion
-2010 SMA Survival series winner
-2010 MXSON 2nd place (Finland)
Rm85#107

Re: Im so lost

Post by Rm85#107 »

Ye felt the same coming back recently :/
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

Welcome back.

There are A LOT of servers active now. I'd recommend looking at the server page on mxsimulator.com and checking that out.

Other than that, the racing forum (EMF's is pinned at the top) and see what races are coming up and those qualifying servers are usually busier.

You'll likely be dropping money to buy a lot of the cool models/skins these days unfortunately, but being an OG I'm sure you can find someone with a team setup or something to get you dialed. The quality is definitely badass. Visit http://tmfactory-racing.com/ for the best listing of quality released stuff across the board.

As far as tracks, JGMX has quite a few newer tracks that everyone seems to gel with as far as custom stuff goes. I have built about 100 new tracks since you've left if you're interested in some 7.5/10 quality tracks: http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic. ... +warehouse

The replica tracks should be on the TM Factory racing page above for GP's and the AMA Nationals.

Erode is here... That's reason enough to be back right?
Nybrok

Post by Nybrok »

checkerz wrote:Welcome back.

There are A LOT of servers active now. I'd recommend looking at the server page on mxsimulator.com and checking that out.

Other than that, the racing forum (EMF's is pinned at the top) and see what races are coming up and those qualifying servers are usually busier.

You'll likely be dropping money to buy a lot of the cool models/skins these days unfortunately, but being an OG I'm sure you can find someone with a team setup or something to get you dialed. The quality is definitely badass. Visit http://tmfactory-racing.com/ for the best listing of quality released stuff across the board.

As far as tracks, JGMX has quite a few newer tracks that everyone seems to gel with as far as custom stuff goes. I have built about 100 new tracks since you've left if you're interested in some 7.5/10 quality tracks: http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic. ... +warehouse

The replica tracks should be on the TM Factory racing page above for GP's and the AMA Nationals.

Erode is here... That's reason enough to be back right?

Wooow a lot of useful info, thanks Checkerz!
Achievements:
-2011 EMF AX champion
scheeve3

Post by scheeve3 »

You can go out and still win races... Even I got a 9th :lol:
Frederik Van Eeckhoven - UID 326
1st Team @ MXSON 2009 & 2nd individual (125cc)
2012 DRT-Sandseries winner (MX1)
2012 DRT-spring SX series winner (OPEN)
2012 BMF-Friday night series winner (MX1)
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

vittu
My photography work
www.mikeowenphotographer.com
Nybrok

Post by Nybrok »

scheeve3 wrote:You can go out and still win races... Even I got a 9th :lol:
Oh come on! :lol:
Mikey wrote:vittu
Mikey still hanging in here, gonna have fun taking you out! i kid i kid :mrgreen:
Achievements:
-2011 EMF AX champion
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Mikey wrote:vittu
Mikey still hanging in here, gonna have fun taking you out! i kid i kid :mrgreen:[/quote]
I don't play bro, I just grace the forums with my good looks and charm. One day we will penetrate each other like the days with Fred!
My photography work
www.mikeowenphotographer.com