Mayweather vs Mcgregor

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Bhardy448
Team: team.fammx.com

Mayweather vs Mcgregor

Post by Bhardy448 »

Who's everyone picking? If you find a livestream please share!
I've got McGregor winning 7th round with a KO!
jlv wrote:It's OK. I think he's Australian.
RhysHarris
Team: FCA Offroad

Re: Mayweather vs Mcgregor

Post by RhysHarris »

Bhardy448 wrote:Who's everyone picking? If you find a livestream please share!
I've got McGregor winning 7th round with a KO!
McGregor
Hi Im Skyqe
Team: wat

Post by Hi Im Skyqe »

I want McGregor to win, but I feel it will be Mayweather by decision.
Davinho222

Post by Davinho222 »

First of all i don´t know if this is avaiable for everybody but there is a legal way to watch the fight for free, at least in germany.

DAZN has a trial month and will show the full fight and also the undercard!

https://www.dazn.com/

It is a 30 days trial in will give you the permisson to watch the fight and also NFL games, Basketball games and other stuff.

Just make an account and instantly after that you just have to click one button in the settings and you wont pay anything.

I made that myself to watch the NBA Draft, sadly my trialmonth is over and i choosed to pay 9,99€ for one month.

But if you take the freetrial it is for free it has high quality and is legal.....

never declined a contract that easy im serious. I took the freetrial and did get rid of the contract by clicking one button!:D after that you are still able to watch DAZN for 1 month

I hope i may helped somebody out, and by the way, i would pick mayweather all day long, everything else would be a joke or a way to make money with a second fight!
TH_722

Post by TH_722 »

Hi Im Skyqe wrote:I want McGregor to win, but I feel it will be Mayweather by decision.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
Davinho222

Post by Davinho222 »

haha you see the crowd right now guys?? i cant spot them too hahahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol: ...rich people be like...i pay 2000$ for a ticket only showing up 2 mins before a fight wich will last 2 minutes :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: #richgoals hahah
Davinho222

Post by Davinho222 »

i swear the ticketprizes have been way to high! they had the decision...rich people with no excitement or half of irealand and half of the nation of ireland and half of las vegas boxfans in there...they would have burned and partied down the stadium right away from the beginning with the first fight...#allaboutthemoney
Davinho222

Post by Davinho222 »

i mean the average age of the people in the first row has to be about 80 years.....
Davinho222

Post by Davinho222 »

illegal as f..k!.....f..k that Davis guy
Itz Raidox
Team: Westeffex.com

Post by Itz Raidox »

fuck the mayweathers
Smidly wrote:
Jeremy150 wrote:ARLINGTON PASSWORD
e/9v8ta/%ar{dV':/.>qhyT
really bro this is the best password you could come up with? smh bro
m121c

Post by m121c »

I dont know much about about boxing.. but I have some opinions on that ref. Im sure his grievances he had with the way Conner was fighting are justified by the boxing book, but let it be a fight for crying out loud.

I wanted McGregor to win, but knew it was slim chances after that 4th round. All I can say is I dont think Floyd could have been a 1/10th as competitive as Conner was had it been even half way close to an MMA match.

Fun to watch regardless. Last 2 months leading up to it was entertaining.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Everyone knows Mayweather would get rekt in the octagon, but that's never going to happen so why bother talking about it? Mayweather had the golden plan (and obvious one) to wear down Conor early in the fight and finish him in the late stages, and he did just that. My heart wanted Conor to pull off the upset, and although I haven't seen one boxing match in my life, I know Mayweather was 49-0 for a reason. If you consider that Conor has never fought in a boxing match before (professionally), then you have to give huge respect to Conor. I do think the stoppage was premature, but in the boxing world if you're wobbly you're considered knocked out, in UFC if you're wobbly there's still a 50/50 chance you can recover and win the fight. If the ref kept it going, it probably would have been finished in that round since Conor got rocked a few times and Floyd looked fresh, but at the same time I wanted to see the heroic comeback. I was at a friends house for the fight and almost everyone there was rooting for Conor, then there's this one dude there that was screaming for Floyd to win (you can tell he was an old school boxing fan) and you can just tell in the way he was talking shit that he's never seen a UFC fight in his life and probably thinks its like WWE.
Aaron Hall
Team: Architech

Post by Aaron Hall »

Conor went out of his comfort zone to fight one of the best boxers by stats, no one can really complain out his performance. He won first 2 rounds on points and mayweather had like 3-8 rounds so there was no way Conor was going to win at that point but i think he could of lasted those two rounds at the end, cause if anyone knows anything about the Irish is that they will fight till they physically can't. Anyone also hear that was Mayweather's last fight?
maggett wrote:when JLV gives u a good dickslappin
ROSE822 wrote:braden carter die u inbred veggie cunt
Mr. Wiggles
Team: GSR/137 Kid

Post by Mr. Wiggles »

Aaron Hall wrote:Conor went out of his comfort zone to fight one of the best boxers by stats, no one can really complain out his performance. He won first 2 rounds on points and mayweather had like 3-8 rounds so there was no way Conor was going to win at that point but i think he could of lasted those two rounds at the end, cause if anyone knows anything about the Irish is that they will fight till they physically can't. Anyone also hear that was Mayweather's last fight?
I think he is trying to focus on being a dad since he is in his 40 now
Bottom feeder at LCQ Studios
Internet Nice Guy!