Mayweather vs Mcgregor

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Aaron Hall
Team: Architech

Re: Mayweather vs Mcgregor

Post by Aaron Hall »

Mr. Wiggles wrote: I think he is trying to focus on being a dad since he is in his 40 now
#fuckthemayweathers
maggett wrote:when JLV gives u a good dickslappin
ROSE822 wrote:braden carter die u inbred veggie cunt
Mr. Wiggles
Team: GSR/137 Kid

Post by Mr. Wiggles »

Aaron Hall wrote:
Mr. Wiggles wrote: I think he is trying to focus on being a dad since he is in his 40 now
#fuckthemayweathers
Salty?
Bottom feeder at LCQ Studios
Internet Nice Guy!
Aaron Hall
Team: Architech

Post by Aaron Hall »

Just don't like women beaters lol
maggett wrote:when JLV gives u a good dickslappin
ROSE822 wrote:braden carter die u inbred veggie cunt
James_122
Team: Channel 4 News

Post by James_122 »

Aaron Hall wrote:Just don't like women beaters lol
Mason doesn't like you either
Davinho222

Post by Davinho222 »

Ddavis wrote:Everyone knows Mayweather would get rekt in the octagon, but that's never going to happen so why bother talking about it? Mayweather had the golden plan (and obvious one) to wear down Conor early in the fight and finish him in the late stages, and he did just that. My heart wanted Conor to pull off the upset, and although I haven't seen one boxing match in my life, I know Mayweather was 49-0 for a reason. If you consider that Conor has never fought in a boxing match before (professionally), then you have to give huge respect to Conor. I do think the stoppage was premature, but in the boxing world if you're wobbly you're considered knocked out, in UFC if you're wobbly there's still a 50/50 chance you can recover and win the fight. If the ref kept it going, it probably would have been finished in that round since Conor got rocked a few times and Floyd looked fresh, but at the same time I wanted to see the heroic comeback. I was at a friends house for the fight and almost everyone there was rooting for Conor, then there's this one dude there that was screaming for Floyd to win (you can tell he was an old school boxing fan) and you can just tell in the way he was talking shit that he's never seen a UFC fight in his life and probably thinks its like WWE.
Nobody does admit that but Mayweather would have gone through real problems if he would have finished McGregor in the first rounds...But guys you saw the fight with your own eyes right? Nobody saw that it was staged? not by mcgregor but by mayweather?? He played with Mcgregor the whole time. I am not a fan of him but McGregor did relie on his reflexes fighting without any defense... In the later rounds you saw straight fists into the face from mayweather to mcgregor...and believe me, if he would have wanted to, he could have done that in every round of the fight! there is a reason for 49 wins withut any losses! He just knew if he would kill ConnorMc in the first or second or third round the upset would have been huuuuuuge after that Paquiao fight!