James Stewart compilation

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Davinho222

James Stewart compilation

Post by Davinho222 »

I made a video about Malcolm Stewart but it did get taken down because of copyright issues. In one part of that video i teasered a James Stewart compilation. Because it was taken down with the copyrightet part i took out that part and uploaded it again. I will try to put a lot of effort into that James Stewart tribute cause he is a legend. WATCH IT IN 1080P. The end is also from the Malcolm one.

I did put this video into the Offtopic section cause it would not fit into the Media sectins video topic, cause it is not from MXSIM. I did not take this shots i did just put it together into a new order (Because this is original a video about Malcolm Stewart and i wanted to do this big and small brother. This teaser contains a lot of material from one specific riding session of them both. The full video will be way more cuttet and set together agin from me....If you dont like this type of videos, dont watch it
Halvorson

Re: James Stewart compilation

Post by Halvorson »

That kind of music should never be used on a motocross video :lol:
Davinho222

Post by Davinho222 »

Halvorson wrote:That kind of music should never be used on a motocross video :lol:
will be a hiphop beat in the full video:D
barrington314
Team: me

Post by barrington314 »

None of the other parts are copyrighted? :?
Davinho222

Post by Davinho222 »

barrington314 wrote:None of the other parts are copyrighted? :?
of course the others arent mine too. I just did the edit. and put the parts together to match the music. But for all the people who dont get it. If (in this cases) a company does not want you to use their clips for a montage they will get your video down with doin nothin. They just have to use the usual Youtube copyrights for their videos and a bot will find the matches in he videos and will shut the montage down. Because of that the Malcolm montage was taken down. Thats totally alright for me. I just like doin these. I do not make profit with these. other companys (Mx-video-makers) wich uploaded their content to youtube wich i took use other rights. They allow you to use their content but they are allowed to make profit of your video by puttin a spotbox of a merchandisepartner into your video for about 8 seconds or so. You can see that in my eli tomac montage. As long as it does not get taken down it is ok, and again i dont make any profit with these:)
Davinho222

Post by Davinho222 »

Davinho222 wrote:
of course the others arent mine too. I just did the edit. and put the parts together to match the music. But for all the people who dont get it. If (in this cases) a company does not want you to use their clips for a montage they will get your video down with doin nothin. They just have to use the usual Youtube copyrights for their videos and a bot will find the matches in he videos and will shut the montage down. Because of that the Malcolm montage was taken down. Thats totally alright for me. I just like doin these. I do not make profit with these. other companys (Mx-video-makers) wich uploaded their content to youtube wich i took use other rights. They allow you to use their content but they are allowed to make profit of your video by puttin a spotbox of a merchandisepartner into your video for about 8 seconds or so. You can see that in my eli tomac montage. As long as it does not get taken down it is ok, and again i dont make any profit with these:)
You could look at it like this. They load up a video and are makin profit with it. Then a couple of months after that the video does not get watched that much like at the beginning. Someone else loads up a video using clips out of their video and thei are able to make money with it again. (Not with my clicks) but i think thats why some allow it to you to use their clips. some do not copyright it at all, it wont get shut down and you wont have to have merchandise in you montage but if they would want to it would be easy for them to do so
Davinho222

Post by Davinho222 »

Oh, and you are able to see wich company did get you this copyright shut down and wich part of the video it was...like from 1:01 to 1:58...And i took that whole part out of my video:)
JasonFelkey
Crushed Dissenter

Post by JasonFelkey »

Who?
Davinho222

Post by Davinho222 »

JasonFelkey wrote:Who?
Davinho222

Post by Davinho222 »