Mass Shooting in Las Vegas

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
John23

Mass Shooting in Las Vegas

Post by John23 »

As you all know, hopefully, last night, around 11pm, 2+ shooters on the 32nd floor of the Mandalay Bay hotel in Las Vegas, NV shot into a large crowd of people who were attending the Country Music Festival. As of now, 58 are dead, and 515 are wounded. 1 shooter is in custody, with no Islamic ties, and the other shooter was shot. He had ties to ISIS.

What are your thoughts on this? Did you know anyone involved (I knew 1)? How do you think America will react?

My thoughts and prayers go out to all the victims.
jlv wrote:This post is useless.
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Re: Mass Shooting in Las Vegas

Post by Wahlamt »

Wonder if we'll ever know the motives behind this. Sucks all around. Hope as many as possible will recover from their injuries.
ShackAttack12

Post by ShackAttack12 »

ISIS claims responsibility for a lot of things that they have nothing to do with just to ensure people continue to fear them. Everything I'm reading says that these are false claims/fake news. FBI even denounced it.

America will react like they do every other shooting. There's going to be tons of speculation about motive, lots of sensationalized media/news in the coming days, lots of false information, a lot of debate about gun control (both for and against), and ultimately nothing will change.

Its a sick world we live it, and its amazing how ONE PERSON can shatter the lives and emotions of so many people so quickly.
ShackAttack12
| 2010 Supercross Champ | 2011 Supercross Champ | 2019 Supercross Champ |
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Terrible news, thoughts go out to everyone and the families and friends involved.

It's scarier because my girlfriend is a huge fan and supporter of attending music festivals, and I've even been to a handful of them with her, just terrifying fearing what would happen if I heard this news while she was at one of them.

Who knows who is to blame, but the world is a fucked up place and there's a lot of fucked up people.

Just terrible.
RXR_Banjo
Team: MotoStar

Post by RXR_Banjo »

And then american people still claim having guns (legally) isnt a ptoblem in USA... yeh sure!
Phil Doyon #423
AJC396
Team: Carcaramo Racing

Post by AJC396 »

RXR_Banjo wrote:And then american people still claim having guns (legally) isnt a ptoblem in USA... yeh sure!
"Guns" Firearms aren't the problem in America, or anywhere in the world for that matter. Put a pen down on your desk. Does it write a word for you? No. It's the person behind the pen that does the writing. The spoon doesn't feed you right? You feed yourself.

In all seriousness, heavy hearts for Vegas, and I wish them all the best.
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

When guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns.
Ddavis wrote:the world is a fucked up place and there's a lot of fucked up people.
A guy I work with knew someone who was injured in this. You can say all you want about gun regulations, but if someone wants something bad enough or is deranged enough anything can still happen.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Let's all pray. I don't know about you but I feel better already with my contribution!
My photography work
www.mikeowenphotographer.com
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

AJC396 wrote:
RXR_Banjo wrote:And then american people still claim having guns (legally) isnt a ptoblem in USA... yeh sure!
"Guns" Firearms aren't the problem in America, or anywhere in the world for that matter. Put a pen down on your desk. Does it write a word for you? No. It's the person behind the pen that does the writing. The spoon doesn't feed you right? You feed yourself.
Fuck off you deadset dumb cunt.

My photography work
www.mikeowenphotographer.com
AJC396

Post by AJC396 »

Mikey wrote:
AJC396 wrote:
Fuck off you deadset dumb cunt.

Really man? C'mon. If you're going to get upset over what I said then try my example. Put the pen down on the paper and tell it to write, let me know how it goes.
Wahlamt

Post by Wahlamt »

AJC396 wrote:Really man? C'mon. If you're going to get upset over what I said then try my example. Put the pen down on the paper and tell it to write, let me know how it goes.
Anyone understands that logic. But I think the point people are trying to make is that if guns/firearms wasn't around, people wouldn't have access to that and be able to do these kinds of things.
AJC396

Post by AJC396 »

Wahlamt wrote:
AJC396 wrote:Really man? C'mon. If you're going to get upset over what I said then try my example. Put the pen down on the paper and tell it to write, let me know how it goes.
Anyone understands that logic. But I think the point people are trying to make is that if guns/firearms wasn't around, people wouldn't have access to that and be able to do these kinds of things.
110% agree, the only problem is that there will always be firearms in circulation no matter what, even if there was suddenly a blanket ban on them. Aside from how I feel on "Gun Control" I don't believe it'll ever work in America. In my opinion there's too many people who wouldn't cooperate with it.
Wahlamt

Post by Wahlamt »

AJC396 wrote:
Wahlamt wrote:
110% agree, the only problem is that there will always be firearms in circulation no matter what, even if there was suddenly a blanket ban on them. Aside from how I feel on "Gun Control" I don't believe it'll ever work in America. In my opinion there's too many people who wouldn't cooperate with it.
Agree, with all the guns being around, there's too late to do anything that will help anytime soon. Even if people turn their in, so many would either hold onto theirs or just forget that they had some in the attic or something...
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

If guns weren't around, people would find other ways to kill others in mass devastation. It's not like if all guns in the world were demolished that everyone would jump around in joy and never hurt anyone else.
Wahlamt

Post by Wahlamt »

Ddavis wrote:If guns weren't around, people would find other ways to kill others in mass devastation.
Was going to ask "like how?", but then I realized the spike in cars driving into crowds is on the rise...