Mass Shooting in Las Vegas

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Ddavis

Re: Mass Shooting in Las Vegas

Post by Ddavis »

They would use their imagination.
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

John23 wrote:1 shooter is in custody, with no Islamic ties, and the other shooter was shot. He had ties to ISIS.
Wasn't there only 1 shooter?
John23

Post by John23 »

Wahlamt wrote:
John23 wrote:1 shooter is in custody, with no Islamic ties, and the other shooter was shot. He had ties to ISIS.
Wasn't there only 1 shooter?
Last night, there was reports of 2 shooters, but it is now confirmed only one shooter
jlv wrote:This post is useless.
RXR_Banjo
Team: MotoStar

Post by RXR_Banjo »

The guy had multiple guns, semi automatic rifles.. have you ever tried to kill 58 people with a knife? Or a 30-08?
You can say whatever you want guns are the problems in America.. i know it is too late to reverse it because you guys are used and grew up « having » guns, but it is the real problems! Yes, there would still be people who illegally buy guns to kill (it happens in every country), but it would be aloy harder and alot less people would have them!
Ddavis wrote:If guns weren't around, people would find other ways to kill others in mass devastation. It's not like if all guns in the world were demolished that everyone would jump around in joy and never hurt anyone else.
Phil Doyon #423
RhysHarris
Team: FCA Offroad

Post by RhysHarris »

Thoughts go out to people effected this is really sad
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

AJC396 wrote:Really man? C'mon. If you're going to get upset over what I said then try my example. Put the pen down on the paper and tell it to write, let me know how it goes.
No, you're right. People kill people, he ran around karate chopping people to death and left this mess.

Once again, you are a dumb moronic cunt if you genuinely believe the shit you are spewing out.
My photography work
www.mikeowenphotographer.com
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Caleb Keeter:

My photography work
www.mikeowenphotographer.com
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Mikey wrote:Once again, you are a dumb moronic cunt if you genuinely believe the shit you are spewing out.
Grow up. Bludgeoning someone with your opinion won't change them Mikey.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Here we go with the spreading of false information. Did you get that news through an email?
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
AJC396
Team: Carcaramo Racing

Post by AJC396 »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:
Mikey wrote:Once again, you are a dumb moronic cunt if you genuinely believe the shit you are spewing out.

Thank you. Some people can't have a civilized discussion anymore I guess. Not the way to get your point across.
barneyy

Post by barneyy »

Hi Im Skyqe
Team: wat

Post by Hi Im Skyqe »

AJC396 wrote:
TeamHavocRacing wrote:

Thank you. Some people can't have a civilized discussion anymore I guess. Not the way to get your point across.
You weren't having a discussion, you were posting overused analogies giving zero substance.

I am not about to get into a gun control debate however, it's pretty clear now that some outside of the box measures should be taken. Remember a person with a clean record committed such a terrible act like this. Simply putting control regulations in place isn't going to do a thing other than piss off the 99.9998% of the general population who is responsible with guns.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

RXR_Banjo wrote:The guy had multiple guns, semi automatic rifles.. have you ever tried to kill 58 people with a knife? Or a 30-08?
You can say whatever you want guns are the problems in America.. i know it is too late to reverse it because you guys are used and grew up « having » guns, but it is the real problems! Yes, there would still be people who illegally buy guns to kill (it happens in every country), but it would be aloy harder and alot less people would have them!
Ddavis wrote:If guns weren't around, people would find other ways to kill others in mass devastation. It's not like if all guns in the world were demolished that everyone would jump around in joy and never hurt anyone else.
Guns aren't the only weapon that kills people.
Haberfield24
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Haberfield24 »

I've been watching a series recently on TV called Killer Women with Piers Morgan, he goes into maximum security female prisons in the US and speaks to females who have killed people. Majority of the woman have had a falling out with their husband, went and grabbed a gun which is somewhere in the house. Not thought about their actions in the spur of the moment and pulled the trigger. I don't know a single person in my country who has a firearm just chilling in their house.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Would this discussion be any different if the guy ran into the middle of the crowd with a bomb under his jacket and killed/injured the same amount of people, but as a suicide bomber rather than shooting people with a gun, what would the discussion be like? I don't really have a strong opinion on gun rights, but if someone wants to kill a large group of people, and they are psycho enough to follow through with it, they will find a way to make it happen.

Plus, even if guns were illegal, psychopaths would still get their hands on them.