Mass Shooting in Las Vegas

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Ddavis

Re: Mass Shooting in Las Vegas

Post by Ddavis »

James_122 wrote:Like dicks
Exactly
Hi Im Skyqe
Team: wat

Post by Hi Im Skyqe »

Ddavis wrote:I don't think anyone expects change by posting on the forums, to me its more like venting something that means a lot to them.

You do your fair share of venting....
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Hi Im Skyqe wrote:
Ddavis wrote:I don't think anyone expects change by posting on the forums, to me its more like venting something that means a lot to them.

Am I trying to share my political views?
Hi Im Skyqe
Team: wat

Post by Hi Im Skyqe »

Ddavis wrote:
Hi Im Skyqe wrote:

Am I trying to share my political views?
adhkcrfhonda

Post by adhkcrfhonda »

m121c wrote: Considering the trans community has a much higher suicide rate that any other group in the United States by far margins, I would say yes it is a mental disorder. One that is unfortunately being normalized under "tolerance and acceptance" by the left here. How can we one in one hand say "we can not allow guns to be sold to the mentally ill" and on the other hand fight to have trans-gendered individuals in the military? How can one have a discussion on what is mental illness when one doesn't want to accept what mental illness is? I am in a agreement sick, mentally ill, and unstable people should not be allowed to own weapons. The question is what measures can be made to limit this, yet still limit the government on infringing on our privacy and freedom? Does the government get to decide what mental illness is? What if they decide that not bowing down to President Trump and his policies is mental illness? You are always under the assumption the government is good, on the other hand, I am always under the assumption that the government is not. Historically speaking, it would be much better to be skeptical of government than to full hardheartedly believe in it.
Good fucking lord.. Im coming back from the Mx Sim dead for this one. Coming from a gun owning american, your transgender comments have to the most brain melting stupid shit I have read on the internet all week and couldnt be more irrelevant to the issue at hand. How to sound like a far right nut job 101, by you.
m121c

Post by m121c »

adhkcrfhonda wrote: Good fucking lord.. Im coming back from the Mx Sim dead for this one. Coming from a gun owning american, your transgender comments have to the most brain melting stupid shit I have read on the internet all week and couldnt be more irrelevant to the issue at hand. How to sound like a far right nut job 101, by you.
Right so how is the most brain melting stupid shit you have read this week and how isn't it relevant to this discussion? It's generally almost always included into every "common sense gun control" conversation. Being a gun owning American doesn't really seem to legitimize your claim when you don't provide any ideas to your insult. Seems like you know something I do not, and if you don't mind to share I am all ears.
adhkcrfhonda

Post by adhkcrfhonda »

m121c wrote:
adhkcrfhonda wrote: Good fucking lord.. Im coming back from the Mx Sim dead for this one. Coming from a gun owning american, your transgender comments have to the most brain melting stupid shit I have read on the internet all week and couldnt be more irrelevant to the issue at hand. How to sound like a far right nut job 101, by you.
Right so how is the most brain melting stupid shit you have read this week and how isn't it relevant to this discussion? It's generally almost always included into every "common sense gun control" conversation. Being a gun owning American doesn't really seem to legitimize your claim when you don't provide any ideas to your insult. Seems like you know something I do not, and if you don't mind to share I am all ears.
Your claims of being transgender being a mental health disorder and all that go along with it is just a bunch of bullshit, simply put. I dont feel it necessary to dig into, nor do I have the time. But my point is that it has nothing to do with the issue, and it stupid and degrading to bring it up, IMO. On the topic of guns, caption obvious ADHK says that without guns, you cant shoot 600 people from the 32nd floor. How we deal with the issue in America is more complicated, and not for me to decide at the moment.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

...and to think Mason called me regressive.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
m121c

Post by m121c »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:...and to think Mason called me regressive.
Whats so “regressive” about my statements and when/where did I say your were regressive?
adhkcrfhonda wrote:
m121c wrote:
Your claims of being transgender being a mental health disorder and all that go along with it is just a bunch of bullshit, simply put. I dont feel it necessary to dig into, nor do I have the time. But my point is that it has nothing to do with the issue, and it stupid and degrading to bring it up, IMO. On the topic of guns, caption obvious ADHK says that without guns, you cant shoot 600 people from the 32nd floor. How we deal with the issue in America is more complicated, and not for me to decide at the moment.

Is it bullshit because you know so, or is it bullshit because you “feel” so? Dont come insulting me with opinions in a debate and not back up why you are right and im wrong.

Numerous medical professionals would disagree with you. You obviously didn’t get my context of why I said it, and if you dont have the time/feel its necessary to explain your point than I dont have it to explain it out to you.
James_122
Team: Channel 4 News

Post by James_122 »

Replace guns in America with water guns, and replace trannies with obese virgin women, and ill sit by and wait for an attack on those heifers all my life.

$1000 says that attack comes from Armstrong.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

What does Vanderlee say aboot all this?
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
James_122
Team: Channel 4 News

Post by James_122 »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:What does Vanderlee say aboot all this?
Nothing any of us could understand. He just makes weird grunts/moans and points at his crotch.
Blake_901

Post by Blake_901 »

James_122 wrote:
Nothing any of us could understand. He just makes weird grunts/moans and points at his crotch.
This is my new signature, I about died laughing when I read this.
scheeve3

Post by scheeve3 »

Nothing. Gods to not get involved in internet wars.
Frederik Van Eeckhoven - UID 326
1st Team @ MXSON 2009 & 2nd individual (125cc)
2012 DRT-Sandseries winner (MX1)
2012 DRT-spring SX series winner (OPEN)
2012 BMF-Friday night series winner (MX1)