Tom Petty dead at 66

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Ddavis

Tom Petty dead at 66

Post by Ddavis »

I know a lot of you guys are younger and might not know who he is, but there's also a lot of you who will know who he is. I grew up listening to him (my mom is a huge fan) and I actually went and watched him earlier this year at a music festival for his 40th anniversary tour with my girlfriend, and my mom actually came and squeezed through the huuuuge crowd (I was front row) and watched him with me. It was definitely a special moment, unbelievable he had a heart attack today and died. RIP Tom Petty!
Ddavis

Re: Tom Petty dead at 66

Post by Ddavis »

John23

Post by John23 »

jlv wrote:This post is useless.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Hopefully true that he is indeed not pronounced dead, and recovers. I was basing it off reports I read off news sites and the radio. Praying for good ole Tom! :cry:
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

I was this close to him in May. Such a cool experience, alongside seeing Ellie Goulding who I got to see this close to as well.

John23

Post by John23 »

Ddavis wrote:Hopefully true that he is indeed not pronounced dead, and recovers. I was basing it off reports I read off news sites and the radio. Praying for good ole Tom! :cry:
Yeah. I thought he was dead, too. Hopefully he pulls thru
jlv wrote:This post is useless.