Supercross The Game

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
jonracer594

Supercross The Game

Post by jonracer594 »

Just saw this on Instagram
( https://www.instagram.com/p/BaM7DyeF70x/ )

What are your guys' thoughts on this? I feel like this is going to be interesting with the track editor and MEC! I hope they do it like the MXoN in MXGP3 so we can also race the past MEC tracks.
But I am also curious how expensive it will be (no I am not broke) since it has so many "new" features etc.
Ddavis

Re: Supercross The Game

Post by Ddavis »

To be honest I'm just glad there's a game coming out with the AMA riders and real bikes/sponsors. I'm interested to see what the track editor is like, and I'll definitely buy it and try out the career mode. If the career mode is MXGP-style where you get picked up by a small team and work your way up, then it can be pretty unique. I wish they'd incorporate nationals into the same game, but we gotta work with what we got.
Cummings55
Team: RFORCE8

Post by Cummings55 »

With a release date of February 2018, I am sure that the physics and gameplay will be nearly identical to MXGP 3. From my experience with MXGP 3, I don't see it as a negative. This is huge for the sport and motocross games in general no matter how it plays. I am very excited!
jonracer594

Post by jonracer594 »

Cummings55 wrote:With a release date of February 2018, I am sure that the physics and gameplay will be nearly identical to MXGP 3. From my experience with MXGP 3, I don't see it as a negative. This is huge for the sport and motocross games in general no matter how it plays. I am very excited!
Yeah I think will be the MXGP3 physics, atleast thats what it looks like in the trailer.
Cummings55
Team: RFORCE8

Post by Cummings55 »

What I hope for the most, is a variety of lines on the track. I don't want to just be able to hold the throttle pinned through a section and nail all the big lines. Corner speed, good landings, etc. need to be a must.
mx985
Team: Privateer

Post by mx985 »

Dude I'm,all over this! How long have we waited for a official game? Years finally a company puts in the effort. I think mxgp3 is a good platform to work from.I can't wait I'm buying it, I play mxgp3 quite a bit now if we support the game then they will probably make next years or download updates etc etc....this is huge for the sport yuuge.
jonracer594

Post by jonracer594 »

Found some more vids
https://www.instagram.com/p/BaNBLsBBrKj/ (Canard)
https://www.instagram.com/p/BaNAABMHgjU/ (Musquin)
And here you can spy what the HUD and all looks like
https://www.instagram.com/p/BaNC6zdHy0P/
https://www.instagram.com/p/BaNJ5GClfrT/

Really positive about this game. Really hope that it can turn into something similar to NBA2k in a few years with All-time riders, tracks, story lines and maybe rider levels. Because what I always hated about MXGP etc. is when there are guys that ride around 10th place irl winning races in the MXGP Game. Sure it adds some competition but it doesnt seem to be very likely to happen in real life.
VUSTTOS
Team: Spanish MX Gamers

Post by VUSTTOS »

Hell yeah! How long have we been waiting for this? The end is finally over, and it is looking really good.

Track Editor means we will mostly be able to replicate week after week the 2018 Track Layouts. Man, I see lot of people playing a lot this game during the winter, replicating tracks and sharing them with the community to make own Championships. Not to say that if the Track Editor gives us enough freedom we will be able to create Endurocross or Supermoto tracks!
I still remember the MTX Mototrax track editor. That was badass for the time it was released... I think I spent more time making tracks than playing the game itself.

Tomac would of have loved to see rain in Vegas for the final round haha. Also, curious how the main Monster guy on the circuit doesn't appear in the cover. They aren't even using his image to promote the game.
Alex V111#1017
jonracer594

Post by jonracer594 »

VUSTTOS wrote: Image
Wondering if that KR Whip is actual ingame footage. Looks pretty neat
Logeyboy
Team: Galaxy

Post by Logeyboy »

Game looks amazing, hopefully i’ll be able to host some series on it :D
VUSTTOS
Team: Spanish MX Gamers

Post by VUSTTOS »

jonracer594 wrote:Wondering if that KR Whip is actual ingame footage. Looks pretty neat
I opened it up on Photoshop, made zoom and his fingers are very well placed on the grips. I guess it's a render or something similiar. Looks good yeah
Alex V111#1017
stocksy129

Post by stocksy129 »

I just seen video of this, I am confused to why you're praising the game? Sure it's great they're finally getting bike brands, sponsors & riders in the game...

Personally, I couldn't care less, it's the fun factor of when you're playing, not the visuals. Heck, if that weren't true 99% of people wouldn't be on this website now or play MxSim.

I don't play games anymore, however I would come back to a game that was, fun, semi-realistic & well thought out. These games are being rushed, which is understandable as a business perspective, they're still selling them so why increase costs for minimal profit, I understand it from a business perspective.

None the less I am sure there will be people who get entertainment from this, personally I think it looks garbage, each to their own.
dirtbiker64
Crushed Dissenter

Post by dirtbiker64 »

Looks good as shit (graphics wise) but everything else kinda looks like they didn't try https://youtu.be/edELAlxFuB0
dirtbiker64
Crushed Dissenter

Post by dirtbiker64 »

Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

That video looks worse than MXGP3 wtf? Visually I have no complaints and you are lying if you find something but physically there is a book worth of things to fix.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.