Supercross The Game

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Blake_901

Re: Supercross The Game

Post by Blake_901 »

Game looks aids (fun factor wise) not gonna waste my money honestly. Looks just like a better looking MXGP game which I honestly wasn't a big fan of getting taken out from my back wheel but like Toby said to each their own.
SMR 510RR
Team: Privateer

Post by SMR 510RR »

Wasn't a single clip in that video of a clean pass through a rhythm lane...That looks like a lot of fun!
mxer433
Team: Nami

Post by mxer433 »

someone needs to clean the fucking camera lens that follows you... gah damn
wocky slush
jonracer594

Post by jonracer594 »

stocksy129 wrote:I just seen video of this, I am confused to why you're praising the game? Sure it's great they're finally getting bike brands, sponsors & riders in the game...

Personally, I couldn't care less, it's the fun factor of when you're playing, not the visuals. Heck, if that weren't true 99% of people wouldn't be on this website now or play MxSim.

I don't play games anymore, however I would come back to a game that was, fun, semi-realistic & well thought out. These games are being rushed, which is understandable as a business perspective, they're still selling them so why increase costs for minimal profit, I understand it from a business perspective.

None the less I am sure there will be people who get entertainment from this, personally I think it looks garbage, each to their own.
Yeah like to be honest when I saw the instagram videos I was kinda excited but after seeing actual human beeings playing I am 50/50 on the game. In-Air physics looks pretty weak and all. I hope there are some people in Vegas telling them that the have to work on things so this WIP isnt allready the final version of physics etc.
jonracer594

Post by jonracer594 »

dp but I also think that the atmosphere of SX isnt very well replicated. The crowd should be way louder imo
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

The only thing I think might save them is if they have two physics like they have for the MXGP games. An Arcade mode and Pro mode. If they can fix a few of the big gripes like the rhythms, air control, and overly bouncy suspension with a mode swap I'd still be in for like $40.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
sethiemeboi
Crushed Dissenter
Team: VlastMX

Post by sethiemeboi »

it's just mxgp 3 with what looks like some OP pre-loading
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

I think it should be called "2017 cased racing"
Aaron Hall
Team: Architech

Post by Aaron Hall »

maggett wrote:when JLV gives u a good dickslappin
ROSE822 wrote:braden carter die u inbred veggie cunt
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

Aaron Hall wrote:Image
Not really copying if it's the same person doing it.

There won't be any sizeable changes - if it is coming out in Feb. that means it's already going through submission processes and only bug fixes from here forward.

It isn't my perfect game, nah, but I can tell you there is something pretty cool about the visuals of everything being completely replicated.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Look, we all want an MX Simulator-style game for console, but lets face it, the general public wants a game that for example, your friend who knows nothing about motocross can play and immediately be competitive. The general public or fans aren't going to buy a game that requires hours just to get to the point where you can stay upright like MX Simulator is. Lets be thankful that we have a game like MX Simulator that's incredibly difficult to master and rewarding once you get it figured out, but that there's still companies out there providing video games for console. A lot of you are the same people saying the sport is dying down and not growing, well if that's the case it would be extremely easy for video game companies to focus on another sport or style of game, so the fact we have a game coming out with real tracks, real riders, real sponsors, it's honestly everything we've been wanting. I won't knock the game until I try it, because MTX Mototrax is to this day, one of my favorite games behind MX Unleashed (the original) and MX Simulator, due to its sponsor system incorporated into the career mode and the fun factor of a solid career mode. If Supercross The Game has a good career mode, then it's something I'll be interested in putting plenty of hours into. If not, I'll be disappointed. I never got into reflex, untamed, etc because there wasn't a good career mode, and the only thing you're racing for is XP to get better parts. If Supercross The Game has a career mode with goals in order to get on a more established team which results in better equipment, then count me in that's sick. I don't want a game where you win 1000 XP by winning a race in easy difficulty and next thing you know your bike is light years ahead of the AI and you're winning by half a lap every time.
LKR47
Team: LCQ Studios

Post by LKR47 »

It's really disappointing to see that the majority of people can't take a game for what it is. Each developer has their own style and I think it's important to appreciate the game for what it is and appreciate Milestone for creating these moto games. There are few and far between so we should be grateful for each one we get in this niche market. It's an arcade racer; there's not really much we should be expecting out of Milestone. I think we all get a little judgmental because we expect a game to be on par with mxs.
I personally thing the game looks fun. It looks nicely scaled and although the whips aren't free still, I think I can see myself playing it often.
onefoureight
Team: Not Splitfire

Post by onefoureight »

I think we need to appreciate the graphics more, they look incredible.

Sim physics with these graphics? Yes pls
2015 Australian Supercross 450 champion | rF Villain | Wolf Pack Racing Leader | CBL Gaming
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

I think you are taking our critiques as ungrateful. I fully understand what an arcade racer is and that its a business. I can have gripes about entire lanes of jumps spaced 20ft apart with the fast line being to skim them. I can not appreciate the quickest way over a wall jump is to launch it to the corner. Yes, its an SX game and we have all been desperate to get another mainstream racer but when MTX and MVA are the praised mainstream releases that were able to have some semblance of momentum from downsiding jumps and the newest release doesn't it feels like a giant step back. I'm happy that someone has decided to fill this gap in the market but I'm not going to buy it just because its there.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
DarthWoodyMX
Team: Privateer

Post by DarthWoodyMX »

They said during the Monster Cup that there will be two modes of physics so I guess that is good to hear.