Supercross The Game

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
LKR47
Team: LCQ Studios

Re: Supercross The Game

Post by LKR47 »

[quote="Pumaxcs"][/quote]
I didn't read this full thread, but I'm talking more about people generally saying a game is "shit" because they don't like the way it was made or how it plays. That's not a critique. I'm not saying you should go out and buy it either just because its a dirt bike game, I'm just saying at least there's someone that cares. They could easily make more money off of an FPS that you can only be good at with paid loot cases.
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

The only thing I don't like is how un-punishing coming up short was, at least in MVA Sx encore you should time things. Other than that, I might look into it. Bet "sx 2019" or "sx 3" is going to be good, let it mature for a bit, like mxgp.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

I saw a video of it that had a comparison of four platforms. The Switch, Xbox One, PS4 and PC. Honestly, Switch looked the best. Of course your going to have a couple guys coming in here all hot and bothered bitching about one thing or another before actually trying the game. Some people seem to just know everything. I'll ask for it for Christmas or something. It looks badass visually, but I don't expect anyone to be upending JLV's physics model dominance anytime soon, including MXB.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Cummings55
Team: RFORCE8

Post by Cummings55 »

Confirmed by the official Social media pages of the game, Tomac and Grant will not be in the game because of “licensing issues”.
jonracer594

Post by jonracer594 »

Cummings55 wrote:Confirmed by the official Social media pages of the game, Tomac and Grant will not be in the game because of “licensing issues”.
where did ya see dat?
damon99
Team: MXSG

Post by damon99 »

Cummings55 wrote:Confirmed by the official Social media pages of the game, Tomac and Grant will not be in the game because of “licensing issues”.
Too funny. Monster Energy not even getting their own riders in their own game :lol:
Cummings55
Team: RFORCE8

Post by Cummings55 »

jonracer594 wrote:
where did ya see dat?
If you have Instagram, read through the comments on one of their most recent posts. Someone was mad because they were not in the game and they replied and said, "hi everyone, unfortunately they will not be in because of licensing."

I am most curious as to what "licensing" it specifically could be. I personally am not angry about it, just super curious as to what stopped it from happening.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

They might mean the heavy costs of licensing those two.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
motokid499
Team: Phil's

Post by motokid499 »

If I was Tomac or Grant I'd be honored to be in a video game. Do you think they as riders have any say in their licensing "fee"?

Also the graphics are absolutely stunning. Best visuals a motocross game has seen hands down. As for the rest... If anyone has watched Donut MX's video on it, that pretty much sums up my feelings.
Tanner Rogers
scheeve3

Post by scheeve3 »

It's weird they have licensing issues. Must be because of a certain sponsor then. Because as a rider you practice pull your pants down the moment you sign up for a pro race, you give them permission to film you, to use you in their campaigns, to use you in games ... basically to step back from your copyrights/portrait rights (damn my English is going backwards)
Frederik Van Eeckhoven - UID 326
1st Team @ MXSON 2009 & 2nd individual (125cc)
2012 DRT-Sandseries winner (MX1)
2012 DRT-spring SX series winner (OPEN)
2012 BMF-Friday night series winner (MX1)
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Nice article, Grant! I love the ideas too

http://www.vitalmx.com/features/Things- ... -Game,5614
RXR_Banjo
Team: MotoStar

Post by RXR_Banjo »

Hell yeah Gj grant!!
Ddavis wrote:Nice article, Grant! I love the ideas too

http://www.vitalmx.com/features/Things- ... -Game,5614
Phil Doyon #423
damon99
Team: MXSG

Post by damon99 »

May actually keep people playing longer with this feature. I like it.
nickuzick

Post by nickuzick »

I love mxgp 3, still fun to play but I never do because I’ve done everything. Track editor looks really good. Can’t wait for people to use the workshop to make the 18 tracks
Logeyboy
Team: Galaxy

Post by Logeyboy »

Track editor looks sick, gonna be dope to see what people come up with.