Monster Energy Cup Stream

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Davinho222
Posts: 344
Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:36 pm

Monster Energy Cup Stream

Postby Davinho222 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:33 pm

Is there any way to watch the Monster Energy Cup Live without paying for the whole Supercross Season? Or at best a way to watch it for free?

User avatar
broland278
Posts: 1047
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 4:28 am
Team: MotoSavage
Location: Kansas
Contact:

Re: Monster Energy Cup Stream

Postby broland278 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:44 pm

I wonder if i can stream it to youtube lol i streamed some of the SXraces
Image

User avatar
Wahlamt
Posts: 5848
Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:15 pm
Team: MLG Compton
Location: Sweden

Re: Monster Energy Cup Stream

Postby Wahlamt » Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:42 pm

Davinho222 wrote:Is there any way to watch the Monster Energy Cup Live without paying for the whole Supercross Season? Or at best a way to watch it for free?

You can buy the MEC only pass

User avatar
RhysHarris
Posts: 139
Joined: Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:12 pm
Team: PowerDream
Location: Northern Ireland

Re: Monster Energy Cup Stream

Postby RhysHarris » Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:53 pm

i will be streaming it on facebook https://www.facebook.com/RhysHarris26/
ImageImageImage

User avatar
Lnxa
Posts: 848
Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:36 am
Team: Privateer

Re: Monster Energy Cup Stream

Postby Lnxa » Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:40 pm

RhysHarris wrote:i will be streaming it on facebook https://www.facebook.com/RhysHarris26/

Don't let me down.
| #9 Jesse Mullins |
| 2013 EMF MX1 Champion - 3x rF 450 MX Champion ('15/'16/'17) |
http://www.youtube.com/Lnxamxs
"I hit my desk too hard again and my game crashed" -Rush

User avatar
Br4Ap69
Posts: 206
Joined: Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:11 pm
Team: Team Green Kawasaki

Re: Monster Energy Cup Stream

Postby Br4Ap69 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:44 pm

Lnxa wrote:
RhysHarris wrote:i will be streaming it on facebook https://www.facebook.com/RhysHarris26/

Don't let me down.
Image

SMR 510RR
Posts: 2485
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:36 am
Team: Privateer

Re: Monster Energy Cup Stream

Postby SMR 510RR » Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:59 pm

Wahlamt wrote:
Davinho222 wrote:Is there any way to watch the Monster Energy Cup Live without paying for the whole Supercross Season? Or at best a way to watch it for free?

You can buy the MEC only pass


You can only buy the official stream if you are outside the US. They must have an exclusive deal with the TV stations or something.

User avatar
nickuzick
Posts: 2775
Joined: Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:42 pm
Location: British Columbia
Contact:

Re: Monster Energy Cup Stream

Postby nickuzick » Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:30 pm

SMR 510RR wrote:
Wahlamt wrote:
Davinho222 wrote:Is there any way to watch the Monster Energy Cup Live without paying for the whole Supercross Season? Or at best a way to watch it for free?

You can buy the MEC only pass


You can only buy the official stream if you are outside the US. They must have an exclusive deal with the TV stations or something.

You can't buy the stream package in the USA or Canada. Problem for me is that here in British Columbia at least you can't even get FS1/Fs2 if you wanted to. I have 0 ways ways of watching the sx season on an official platform because of where I live. I hate watching bootleg streams but I have to, thanks to Feld and Fox Sports
tysonemtracing wrote:
Squidmob567 wrote:Type in chat- /ToggleLitPro

that doesnt work

SMR 510RR
Posts: 2485
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:36 am
Team: Privateer

Re: Monster Energy Cup Stream

Postby SMR 510RR » Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:05 am

nickuzick wrote:
SMR 510RR wrote:
Wahlamt wrote:You can buy the MEC only pass


You can only buy the official stream if you are outside the US. They must have an exclusive deal with the TV stations or something.

You can't buy the stream package in the USA or Canada. Problem for me is that here in British Columbia at least you can't even get FS1/Fs2 if you wanted to. I have 0 ways ways of watching the sx season on an official platform because of where I live. I hate watching bootleg streams but I have to, thanks to Feld and Fox Sports


My local cable provider has FS1 but not FS2, I pay like $200 a month and have all the channels. There area alternatives but they suck. I don't really want to pay another $25 per month to get FS2 through SlingTV, it is all I would ever watch on there.

User avatar
Brad_Smith
Posts: 99
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:11 pm
Team: ilabb.com
Location: Aus

Re: Monster Energy Cup Stream

Postby Brad_Smith » Sun Oct 15, 2017 1:58 am

Lnxa wrote:
RhysHarris wrote:i will be streaming it on facebook https://www.facebook.com/RhysHarris26/

Don't let me down.


Jesse's Getting let down :( 1st race is already over... #RhysDogsTheBoys
Image

User avatar
Lnxa
Posts: 848
Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:36 am
Team: Privateer

Re: Monster Energy Cup Stream

Postby Lnxa » Sun Oct 15, 2017 1:59 am

Download aceplayer and select Open Ace stream content ID then use this, 3282a1d995b8b01e969c8f09fde6b7bc5fac6f0a.
| #9 Jesse Mullins |
| 2013 EMF MX1 Champion - 3x rF 450 MX Champion ('15/'16/'17) |
http://www.youtube.com/Lnxamxs
"I hit my desk too hard again and my game crashed" -Rush

User avatar
xDkristianxD
Posts: 28
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:50 pm
Location: Norway

Re: Monster Energy Cup Stream

Postby xDkristianxD » Sun Oct 15, 2017 1:59 am

#RhysDogsTheBoys
Image

SMR 510RR
Posts: 2485
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:36 am
Team: Privateer

Re: Monster Energy Cup Stream

Postby SMR 510RR » Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:02 am

Lnxa wrote:Download aceplayer and select Open Ace stream content ID then use this, 3282a1d995b8b01e969c8f09fde6b7bc5fac6f0a.


Thank you

User avatar
nickuzick
Posts: 2775
Joined: Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:42 pm
Location: British Columbia
Contact:

Re: Monster Energy Cup Stream

Postby nickuzick » Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:14 am

Lnxa wrote:Download aceplayer and select Open Ace stream content ID then use this, 3282a1d995b8b01e969c8f09fde6b7bc5fac6f0a.

Legend!
#RhysDogsTheBoys
tysonemtracing wrote:
Squidmob567 wrote:Type in chat- /ToggleLitPro

that doesnt work

User avatar
RhysHarris
Posts: 139
Joined: Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:12 pm
Team: PowerDream
Location: Northern Ireland

Re: Monster Energy Cup Stream

Postby RhysHarris » Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:42 am

I fucking woke up at 3 and not 2 lol
ImageImageImage


Return to “Off Topic”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests