2017 Japan SX Open Presented by MV Films

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Team: LCQ Studios / rF

2017 Japan SX Open Presented by MV Films

Post by 137 »

That's what happens when you owe people over $500 for dirtbike graphics to not to be made and a failed company..
If you enjoy what I make, donate to the cause 8) It's very much appreciated!!

Re: 2017 Japan SX Open Presented by MV Films

Post by 137 »

Do you even english Kyle ^^ :lol:
137 wrote:That's what happens when you owe people over $500 for dirtbike graphics not to be made and a failed company..
WellsMX524
Team: Aspect Visual Co.

Post by WellsMX524 »

137 wrote:That's what happens when you owe people over $500 for dirtbike graphics to not to be made and a failed company..
Must be the same when you owe somebody a compound they paid you for over a year ago to make and never got a finished product. Hm.

Post by 137 »

Funny when i've made you 3 different ones but yet you always switched up your mind. Its impossible to make you a compound haha but at least I tried. All I want is $135 not the original $175 back for my half assed graphics you made that never got close to being done and you can keep the $40 for your so called "compound"
SMR 510RR
Team: Privateer

Post by SMR 510RR »

Like going out to dinner with a couple and they just keep arguing all evening. I'm about to go to the bathroom and sneak out the back door.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Both are idiots in the first place for involving money. Ha!
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Big Smooth one3
Team: TMFR [Aulmni]

Post by Big Smooth one3 »

Pumped to see how well this whole money-in-mxs thing has worked out. Just another example of it's tremendous success.
Aggressively Mediocre Image

Post by 137 »

This wasn’t even mxs related as I Paid for graphics for my dirtbike irl .. trusting him cause he’s made graphics for 1 or 2 people before me which we made fucked I decided to help someone who I thought was a friend out but it’s even funnier cause he did message me back a few days ago saying he’d pay me back and asked for my paypal and everything but yet has still sent nothing ... it’s just a shame that people gotta scam their “friends” to make money and then ditch the community and everyone that he associated with and then to come back and host a series asking for money ... gtfo honestly lol
manii20

Post by manii20 »

What kind of graphics are those for it to cost 500$? :O

Post by 137 »

It’s multiple people he owes, now he’s saying he’s not paying me :lol: we’ll see about that since being almost 30 and living off mommy and daddies money, I’m sure they’ll have some money for me. :D

Oh and for anyone who wanted to see what these graphics looked like, take a good look at what I paid for $175 for some ass backwards side plates :roll:

https://gyazo.com/8f42ad8f70c211e2a8ce3feb0b1e4c0f
manii20

Post by manii20 »

Hit me up, I'm making decals and have way better template for that model. You can find me on facebook aswell: fb.com/ManiiDecals
model_90
Team: Heemlock

Post by model_90 »

well in Neal's defense kyle its not like he's been doing this forever, and Im sure if you asked him for a proof early on and asked him to change the sideplates im sure he would have....communication is key
Peters as sharp as a mouse dick-Ol' PizzaChet
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

137 wrote:...trusting him cause he’s made graphics for 1 or 2 people before me.
Here's where it all went wrong.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
WellsMX524
Team: Aspect Visual Co.

Post by WellsMX524 »

I'm so sick of being silent and just letting you run your mouth. Kyle, you need to grow the fuck up. Putting me on blast on Facebook because I'm basically broke right now and have bills to pay, because I'm an adult who lives on his own. Shit happens, that's life. Unfortunately, my life is a little fucked up right now, and you don't know the half of it. Someone in your position need not call anyone out, because that's like the pot calling the kettle black. Yes, I owe Seth $200 for graphics that never were completed. That's not "multiple people" That's one person. That mistake I will 100% own. He hasn't been paid back yet, yes I realize this, I feel like a huge piece of shit, because that's not the type of person that I am. I simply do not have $200 to spare right now, nor do I feel like you deserve your graphics, seeing as how you were given $80 in cash/headset. How is that fair? I've waited since early 2016 for a compound, showed you the scale, jump style, yet you still throw a bunch of premade tracks that weren't even close. I understand that you were busy with rF, but you consistently blew me off, left messages read and no reply. It was a bit obnoxious.

I blocked you on Facebook, and pretty much every social media outlet because all you do is harass me via message and even text. As I've said before, you don't know what I'm going through right now, nor how rough things are for me right now financially. Yes, I am borrowing money to pay my bills from my parents, yes I am three years from 30, congratulations. I hope that you don't make mistakes like I do. I hope that your life never gets this bad.

All I can say is that I'm sorry for all of this. I am sorry for the image that I have projected, I am not this kind of person. I've made lots of mistakes in my life, and this is one of the ones I can sit back and say "yeah, I fucked up really bad there". I got swamped with work, bills, and then a lack of clientele from simply running out of dogs to show because they were all champions. I don't have anymore client dogs until December, and I've been basically sitting at home for the past three months.I went from making around $5,000 without bonuses to having to borrow money from my parents to survive. Again, I'm sorry. I don't know what else to say.

This is the only reply you're going to get out of me. Please stop harassing me every which way you can, next time you hear from me, it'll probably be something from Paypal when I have spare funds available (which will probably be mid December).